• 42(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
For me not work... All my albums have labels in resource.images.recordlabels.white. i can see them in albums container. But when i play random songs only show recordlabel for first track (in music visualisation) if i play an album the recordlabel stay visible for all tracks but if i play songs (various albums) only show recordlabel for first track.
When I select a movie from the widgets on the home screen (up arrow) the play trailer and cinema buttons are missing. I only have the change widget button. Is there a way to enable these?

Sent from my SM-T705
Thanks! Wink
changes in no.21 from github

PHP Code:
-add experimental disc for visualisation
-add new disc in setings for skin disc(new window to customise new disc

Big tnx to Luyzk1212 for DiscArt base....

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi Angelinas,
The fallback="." command in last modification solved my recordlabel problem... Now work like a charm!!!
Thank you...

I don't understand your last mod.. What is the new multiplexlayout,trailer? How it works? How use it?
@Repoman asq me to create some new style for multiplex.
Trailer style is same as fanart but only diference betwen this two style is when focus list and press Up open trailer in mini vindow...
In no.21.1 I'll fix this view.

(2016-05-12, 19:42)MatLCFC Wrote: When I go full screen, it downloads a weird screen shot from Youtube (I think) & overlays the disc. As below

Is there anyway to fix thisHuh
Mod Is changed,not suport local images for disc,only from skin helper(this script use disc from cached images)
I don have trouble with disc same in all .Only disc who havent discArt in musicBrainz skin create as fallback from google or youtube.

I will check mine files and from github...maybe is difernt xml Smile

I see the same issue on my RasPi installation. The images for the spinning disc (CDart) are sometimes pulled from wrong sources and the artist name seems to be ignored when doing that. E.g. for the artist EVANESCENCE and the title OCEANS the fanart, clearlogo and banner work excellently every time but the disc image is pulled from some kind of video/film source, which includes the term "OCEANS" (instead of using the correct name of artist, album and title). The correct image can be found on fanart.tv under CDart for the artist "Evanescence" and the corresponding album title "Evanescence".
Is there a way to configure the skin helper script to fix this?
Nevertheless, the MQ6 skin is fantastic!
(2016-05-15, 16:29)tomhai Wrote: I see the same issue on my RasPi installation. The images for the spinning disc (CDart) are sometimes pulled from wrong sources and the artist name seems to be ignored when doing that. E.g. for the artist EVANESCENCE and the title OCEANS the fanart, clearlogo and banner work excellently every time but the disc image is pulled from some kind of video/film source, which includes the term "OCEANS" (instead of using the correct name of artist, album and title). The correct image can be found on fanart.tv under CDart for the artist "Evanescence" and the corresponding album title "Evanescence".
Is there a way to configure the skin helper script to fix this?
Nevertheless, the MQ6 skin is fantastic!
will fix in github
Question: I currently use the original version for Isengard. If I upgrade to Jarvis and then install your version, do I have to set up the whole skin from scratch or can settings be taken over?
All skin when you upgrade to Jarvis need new configure.....Jarvis now have separete setings file for skin.Install mod as new skin and owerwrite with newest from github.

change no.21.2
-fix some bug for widget(zoom case),music visualisation(mising disc in style 3,4),modernview(watched mark) and add button for flags in topmenu(not working,yet, need to upload new texture for that)
(2016-05-14, 23:16)Angelinas Wrote: @Repoman asq me to create some new style for multiplex.
Trailer style is same as fanart but only diference betwen this two style is when focus list and press Up open trailer in mini vindow...
In no.21.1 I'll fix this view.

Looks good Angelinas, thanks man for remembering my request. Tried it and if you could modify it without having to press up for trailer to play would be great.
(2016-05-09, 15:42)movie78 Wrote: 90% of DiscArt doesn't Auto-scrape, I have to add them manually.

Any Help?

Same issue here as well.
(2016-05-17, 04:06)jmacd27 Wrote:
(2016-05-09, 15:42)movie78 Wrote: 90% of DiscArt doesn't Auto-scrape, I have to add them manually.

Any Help?

Same issue here as well.

Thanks for confirming that, i thought it was just meUndecided
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
no artwork auto-scrapes?. You have to add it to the DB either via Artwork Downloader or manually via choose art.

Angelinas might be using some skin.helper options, but still disc art should be added through artwork downloader.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hi everyone,

I really need some help installing this...
I'm using Kodi on an Android STB, that was working just fine until auto update from Isengard to Jarvis...
I'd like to use the skin, so i downloaded the zip file and went to "install from zip file" on kodi, but unfortunately, it resulted in a failure.

Using debug feature, it seems that MQ6 requires python2 to be installed ? Is that the case ?
I tried installing QPython on my android STB, but no luck..

Anyone have an idea ?

Regards,
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16