• 338(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-06-01, 06:41)Walt White Wrote: I've changed the default.xml to below but still no visible buffer bar. Do I need to change the dialogseekbar as well?
I was wrong. In DialogSeekBar find the progress control with <info>Player.ProgressCache</info> and add colordiffuse attribute to the midtexture tag.
Might also need the osd/midtexture_cache.png image since I do not remember the type of image used in Aeon Nox 5.

I am not gonna answer every skinning question. I suggest that If you want to customize a skin you should take a look at the Skinning Manual (wiki).
Hi is it possible to use the white theme that is used on aeon nox 5 on aeon nox silvo ?
Hi everyone

Can someone tell me if there is a white skin available for Aeon Nox Silvo and if so where can I get it from please Smile

Big Grin
Hi Mike! I've dropped the basic aeon nox platform for yous and have a question about the background images I want to change. When I go into the option to set up the main menu and select background, I pick select background/single image and it takes me to my file manager. In the basic skin I was able to pick a path to choose from, which at the time was an sda card. On my build that I downloaded from a choice from the ARES builds, I see the other items have 'special://' as the first words in the "select background " choice....How do I get into my C drive or sda card to choose my images?
Also, when I am done tweaking this, what is the easiest method of putting it into a zip file and making a URL for it? Thanks for your help
(2016-06-02, 22:50)ultimate1 Wrote: Hi Mike! I've dropped the basic aeon nox platform for yous and have a question about the background images I want to change. When I go into the option to set up the main menu and select background, I pick select background/single image and it takes me to my file manager. In the basic skin I was able to pick a path to choose from, which at the time was an sda card. On my build that I downloaded from a choice from the ARES builds, I see the other items have 'special://' as the first words in the "select background " choice....How do I get into my C drive or sda card to choose my images?
Also, when I am done tweaking this, what is the easiest method of putting it into a zip file and making a URL for it? Thanks for your help

Just add a New Source that points to the folder containing your images.
Quote:
Quote:Edit:

Just figured it out, but now how do I fix it?
After deleting advanced settings.XML, the fanarts are generating again.
Any advice on how to fox it?
You lost me... You figured it out but are asking me how to fix what you already figured out? Anyway nothing has been altered in the fanart area so it either must be something to do with your setup or I need someone else to confirm the issue.
http://prntscr.com/b8goal

Sorry about the late response.
I fixed the issue by disabling MySQL or deleing "advancedsettings.xml" file.
The real fix was to un-installing and re-installing MySQL.
Forgive me if this question has already been asked and/or has been answered.
I have a main video library and a subset of it that only contains 3D movies.
If I create a favorites and add that favorites in the menu that works fine.

But I need to keep track of the # of 3D movies, watched 3D movies , unwatched 3D movies, and recently added 3D movies.
How do I add those as sub menu items?
It also would be nice if I can reference the 3D favorites in terms of 3D movies statistics also.

I really would appreciate if I can be pointed to a tutorial on how to do that.
Hello. Just discovered this skin and love it. One question. I set the view to RightList but it only stays selected for that library. Is there a way to set the view as default so all add ons and various library (TV.movies) all default to something other than list? Thanks!
(2016-06-01, 12:17)ziggy231 Wrote: Hi is it possible to use the white theme that is used on aeon nox 5 on aeon nox silvo ?
It might work if you change any visually not white item to white in the Skin settings > General > Color customizer options. I have no idea Huh though so you'll have to let me know if it works.
(2016-06-02, 23:59)brochild Wrote: Forgive me if this question has already been asked and/or has been answered.
I have a main video library and a subset of it that only contains 3D movies.
If I create a favorites and add that favorites in the menu that works fine.

But I need to keep track of the # of 3D movies, watched 3D movies , unwatched 3D movies, and recently added 3D movies.
How do I add those as sub menu items?
It also would be nice if I can reference the 3D favorites in terms of 3D movies statistics also.

I really would appreciate if I can be pointed to a tutorial on how to do that.
Sounds like a job for Smart playlists (wiki).
If you're talking about adding infolines for submenus. I don't know about adding that...
(2016-06-03, 04:18)bloodyeyesocket Wrote: Hello. Just discovered this skin and love it. One question. I set the view to RightList but it only stays selected for that library. Is there a way to set the view as default so all add ons and various library (TV.movies) all default to something other than list? Thanks!
Not that I know of but if you find out let me know! Wink
Some new addition on Git:

Colorize the menu bar

Set the color and setting here:

New Help section in Skin setting:

Skin settings > Help > Check status of supported scripts (if you think one is missing, let me know)

Test it, try to break it, but hopefully nobody finds any issues Wink

Edit:

Colorize the system bars too:

Hi,

I´ve installed Silvo on Libreelec Kodi Krypton. There are no backgrounds at the menus. If I want to choose them manually at skin - settings, there is a failure, that there are no backgrounds. Where can I find them?

greets
raimuell
Hello Mike,

Is there an option yet on Silvo with regards to playing trailers in the fanart box, like you can with Madnox and Shednox, I know I may have asked this before but got no reply, or is there a way that you can get your trailers to play when you access your movie library via the fanart box in the corner of the screen, any ideas would be great

Many thanks

Ziggy
how can i update my skin with the latest changes ?
(2016-06-03, 07:47)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Some new addition on Git:

Colorize the menu bar

THIS IS GREAT!
any help would be appreciated
  • 338(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55