• 172(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
(2016-07-18, 05:04)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2016-07-18, 02:18)nickr Wrote: May I ask why this isn't in the official kodi repo?

Working on getting it ready for Krypton inclusion. Decided to skip Jarvis. Think all I've got left is to create the new gamepad settings dialog and then will submit (Eminence 2 just went up yesterday).

Noob question...HuhHuhHuh

Ive install from Github.
Do the skin auto update after this or i need to install always a new zip and overwrite the installed version?
Just wanted to say Hello. I have decide to go with AZ for my Kodi17 build. I come from Titan for Kodi16. I just make a small build (100% FREE) for the bilingual community in Montreal.

I will start reading the 172 pages today Wink

Great work you guys do.
Hi, I'm using latest Kripton Alpha, and latest skin from within, I have some issues, please help if you can.

The Global Search keyboard doesn't work, it comes up but when using it I try and select a suggestion it doesn't respond or populate to field.

How do I get the actor and cast thumbnails to show through the various add-ons and how to get the imdb.com ratings to appear?

In the show information screen for a show I get a scrolling link with meta data at the bottom has this got something to do with the above? Iv tried to install all the info providers but can't get anything to show, I only get information about the show.

Created many Menu short cuts and these take me into the correct add-on location, but when I press back expecting it to return to main screen, instead it takes me back one step in the add-on. How to fix this, this never happened before.

When widget reloading is not on it only shows 8 items, when it's on it allows me to scroll through all, I want to have widget reloading off but still be able to scroll through all. Any ideas?

Thanks
(2016-07-15, 03:35)colbert Wrote: Just installed Krypton (Alpha2) and Zephyr from github, the best theme by galaxies, thank you so much for keeping it going.

Quick question: I have "Recently Added movies" widget on home screen widget for Movies item, is there any way to hide watched in this widget? It shows watched with the checkmark, not a big deal just wondering.

^^ Just asking again

Also, when I have the sound muted with no header it doesn't show the mute icon in the home/menus, is there any way to change that?
Quick question.
Short answer.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Lol
I hope this is a usefull question:

I have a TVShow and Movie menu and both have widgets that are linked to their Trakt Watchlist. Why wont the TV show widget links work and the movie widget does work.

thanks
I'm not sure if this has been discussed before but I'm currently using the Artic Zephyr skin for Jarvis and I've been experimenting with a few of the widgets and I wanted to ask if there was a way to scroll through all of my movies and tv shows using the classic poster widget on the home screen like I can do in vertical view but I want to do it in horizontal view, I saw somebody do this in a YouTube video but I don't know how, I'm only able to view 10 titles max. Is this possible ?

Sent from my iPhone
If you check allow widget reloading then the widgets will show all items not just 8 it doesn't matter which view your in
(2016-05-06, 10:24)Rouzax Wrote: I'm running the latest version from Github on Jarvis is it correct there is no support for Artist Slideshow script? I see the option in the Skin menu but it does not seem to do anything, installed the latest version of Artist Slideshow obviously.

I just changed to this skin from ACE and later Bello Fredo. I saw Artist Slidehow there but not in Artic Zephyr. So same issue on my side.
I can't remember which settings I have to care of to enable that feature. Any idea?

Thanks
Moppi1988
Moppi1988
Kodi 19.1 under Win10 PC (64 bit)
(2016-07-22, 11:59)moppi1988 Wrote: I just changed to this skin from ACE and later Bello Fredo. I saw Artist Slidehow there but not in Artic Zephyr. So same issue on my side.
I can't remember which settings I have to care of to enable that feature. Any idea?

Seems I run into this issue... too bad
Moppi1988
Kodi 19.1 under Win10 PC (64 bit)
hi.
I own raspberry pi 2 with osmc last version 16.1 (2016.06.2) and and I would like install arctic zephyr

and I heard that there were risk of bootloop,
you can comfirmed me if i can install it on safe handling ?
thank you
How to get this view? I get only to see movie in that section. How can I set this to include tv shows also?
Just set the widget for TV shows to show some tv related contend.
  • 172(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37