• 352(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Hi,

Hoping someone can answer this.

I download the aeon nox from git. I'm looking to change some things in the media folder.

My question is after I change an image in the media folder. Do I need to take the whole media folder and compile it to an textures.xbt file and then replace the original textures.xbt file with the new one?

I was trying to use the kodi texture took to decompile the texture.xbt file but it won't work. And I read to just take download aeon nox silvo from git and open the media folder and change what I want in there. I just wasn't sure how to put the media folder I changed onto my box.

I have no problems compiling with kodi texture tool.

Thanks for the help, appreciate it

Edit: Was able to get it to work.
(2016-07-21, 09:34)joe90bentley Wrote: Hi all - Hopefully someone can help - tearing my hair out here.

So I have made a new build on my pc using kodi 16.1 and nox silvo.
In the movies and tv shows section I have added some pictures in each as a multi image backhgrounds.
This plays fine on my pc.
So when I transfer over to my android phone/android tablet the other pics show up but the multi images are blank.
I have went in to the settings xml in aeon nox silvo and change anything that references the pics to the "prefix special://home"
Any of the pics that are setup as a single image show, but the multi images dont.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance

You probably have to change the paths on your Android device for these pictures in skin settings.
Hi,

i´ve updated the epg-genre-icons, cause the last one i gave you weren´t 100% functionality...
As before, the icons should be placed under "media/new_pvr/epg-genres/", so directly in the folder "epg-genres"
You can overwrite the icons, which are there Wink

I hope, everything is fine with the new ones Wink
I´ve tested this under Jarvis...
I would be appreciate, if you could copy the new ones there Wink

Here´s the link to the new icons: Klick

Thank you so much for you great skin!
(2016-07-22, 07:14)VelvetKevorkian Wrote:
(2016-07-21, 09:34)joe90bentley Wrote: Hi all - Hopefully someone can help - tearing my hair out here.

So I have made a new build on my pc using kodi 16.1 and nox silvo.
In the movies and tv shows section I have added some pictures in each as a multi image backhgrounds.
This plays fine on my pc.
So when I transfer over to my android phone/android tablet the other pics show up but the multi images are blank.
I have went in to the settings xml in aeon nox silvo and change anything that references the pics to the "prefix special://home"
Any of the pics that are setup as a single image show, but the multi images dont.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance

You probably have to change the paths on your Android device for these pictures in skin settings.

Thanks I will try that :-)

Is this ok for set image ?

Its not from a skin Smile

This one
I have a question I'm using Aeon Nox Silvo and I want to know is there a way I can exit Kodi completely, a widget to add or something.
(2016-07-24, 05:39)mrstjohn07 Wrote: I have a question I'm using Aeon Nox Silvo and I want to know is there a way I can exit Kodi completely, a widget to add or something.

If you want you can add a menu item or a sub-menu item to exit Kodi. There are two ways, one way utilizes a Shut Down Menu when you click it the other will just take you right out of Kodi and back to your OS.

I use an item on my menu bar called System. I add a sub menu item to that called EXIT that calls the shut down menu.
Skin Settings
Home Window
Setup the Aeon Nox main menu
system
Manage Sub Menu
Add
Choose Item for menu
Kodi Command
Shutdown

If you want to just instantly close Kodi the last item above (in Bold) should be changed to QUIT
1. Can someone point me to the code, that gets the thumbs/Posters etc. for $ListItem from skin.helper.service? The jpgs are all in userdata-folder of skin.helper.

2. Can "PVR Artwork" please be enabled? SkinHelperService says in "Settings": PVR thumbs are disabled or not supported in this skin
From skin.helper readme:
Quote:... You must set the following Skin Bool to true --> SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs for the scraper to activate. ...

Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
What an amazing skin. Fantastic work.
I'm still in the process of customizing at the moment, but I was wondering if there's an option to display movie/TV show plot overview when pressing 'Info' during playback?

Edit: never mind, found the option to enable this. Thanks again for your hard work on this skin.
(2016-07-22, 23:21)solamnic Wrote: Is this ok for set image ?

Its not from a skin Smile
Not really... Firstly it is watermarked and secondly the background is white not transparent Wink
(2016-07-24, 16:41)Solo0815 Wrote: 1. Can someone point me to the code, that gets the thumbs/Posters etc. for $ListItem from skin.helper.service? The jpgs are all in userdata-folder of skin.helper.

2. Can "PVR Artwork" please be enabled? SkinHelperService says in "Settings": PVR thumbs are disabled or not supported in this skin
From skin.helper readme:
Quote:... You must set the following Skin Bool to true --> SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs for the scraper to activate. ...

Thx
You have to add them. They are not in the skin so activating the setting by setting that bool will not work without adding the properties provided by skin.helper into the skin.
They are listed in the scripts README here.
Hi!

Does anybody use the Nvidia Shield TV and can help me install this skin? I am using the latest Kodi alpha for Android and tried installing the repo but Kodi gives me an error message that the repo could not be reached.

Thanks in advance
Hey guys, I love the skin but was wondering if it was possible to get a version with the home button in bottom right corner so I can use on my jailbroken iPhone? At the moment the only way to go back on menus is to close kodi and reopen it.Big Grin
When I install the skin from the repo on Jarvis 16.1 it's all black and only some text is visible. Any idea y?

Sent from my HTC One_M8
Wow! This Aeon Nox mod is beautiful and nearly perfect in every way! I don't know how it took me so long to discover it. I have two requests.

1st, I really like using the smaller guide that uses just the bottom of the screen. My problem with it is, channel names don't show up, and only numbers do. It looks to me like there is definitely room!

2nd, I would like to be able to browse my widgets on the home screen without the fanart background appearing and instead just keeping the background for the menu item.

Thanks for considering!
  • 352(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55