Condemned as guilty without a trial!
(2016-07-26, 01:26)trogggy Wrote: Hush.
Yep, I'm sure that is gonna work. Let me Hush, now that you said so cause... You're Right? Nope... I know it is difficult but so is life in general. If you need some pointers I will be glad to help you in any way that I can. You might not want any but the offer is still there nonetheless. WinkCoolNod

Strange that you chose this point to argue over cause your post history leads me to believe you agree with the rules of this forum so do we just not agree on the responsibility part... Huh
OK enough about the rules, lets sort out your problem.

You possibly didn't delete userdata (wiki) <---that's a clickable link.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Don't you need to go a level above that? That's why I suggested deleting the whole kodi folder (ie addons as well).
Yes although I am unfamiliar with exactly where everything is on systems other than linux.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Same here (at least as far as apple goes), which is why - on checking - I put the location on ios, not Mac!

It should be /Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/Kodi/

Oops!
userdata (wiki)
We need some more links to the wiki userdata page in this thread.
Hm, was expecting to find a (question about) a program addon.
Sorry, couldn't resist...;-)
Just to note that "today" there are 14 posts sent to the bin, and "yesterday" there were 11. Doesn't sound like a lot, but I am definitely not interested in debating the issues ten or more times a day, as well as bumping spammers, moving threads in the wrong place, and when I get time, helping legitimate problems.
Not to mention how many of those binned posts were part of other threads, where we have to pick things apart and split the junk out before we bin it, trying to ensure that we only take out what needs to go and we leave anything that should be in the thread still in there.

Usually it's not too bad, but sometimes it gets rather "intricate" and time consuming.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
You guys should get a salary doing this :-p
Donations to Kodi are accepted...

Open Source is about helping out where you can. I am not a coder, but I can recognise spam, and moderate until I lose my cool, then I just leave it up to DarrenHill.

Donations are another way to contribute. Anything helps, the coders always need hardware to test with, and beer at their conferences.

Hey Darren, what say we pitch for a mods conference in the Bahamas? LOL.
Gets my vote.

I'm the same as Nick, I can't code (at least not in any language that would be of use to the core project), so I give back by helping out here. Being a cynical grumpy sadist is just a coincidence...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Quote:Being a cynical grumpy sadist...
There are websites for that too (or so I hear)

Quote:at least not in any language that would be of use to the core project
I could contribute if it was FORTH ;-)

I did some fortran at Uni too.
(2016-07-26, 10:34)nickr Wrote: Hey Darren, what say we pitch for a mods conference in the Bahamas? LOL.
Cool
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Condemned as guilty without a trial!0