• 97(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Apologies if this has been mentioned a lot, I don't have the time to read through the posts.

Anyways,

There really need to be an option to disable force refreshing of widgets on a per widget basis.
The way it is currently makes certain widgets completely unusable especially widgets that pull info from the internet like the extended info addon.

The Titan skin has a toggle setting in the skin shortcuts configuration widow for widgets to allow force
Refresh to be enable/disabled for each widgets. Have a look if your curious.

Currently, I'm trying to give this skin a try but the constant reloading of widgets just ruins the experience for me and I quickly find myself switching to other skins.

Having said that, every time I come back to give this mod a try things are getting better and better so keep up the good work!

Cheers,
loggio.
(2016-08-03, 03:43)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-03, 02:14)capnhowyoudo Wrote: Guilouz a couple of questions;

1. is it possible to add a banner for the name of the movies or TV shows into the hub widget? or something so you can identify the name of the TV show or Movie with out having to click on the widget?

2. Also is there a way to add video add-ons to the customizable sub menu without linking the path to them individually ?

any update on the force refresh of widgets to be turned off?

1. Like that ?

2. Not really understand what do you mean.

No, no more advanced.

Would it be possible to just show the clear logos while the hub widget is just paging through with out having to click on the widget?
(2016-08-03, 21:48)loggio Wrote: Apologies if this has been mentioned a lot, I don't have the time to read through the posts.

Anyways,

There really need to be an option to disable force refreshing of widgets on a per widget basis.
The way it is currently makes certain widgets completely unusable especially widgets that pull info from the internet like the extended info addon.

The Titan skin has a toggle setting in the skin shortcuts configuration widow for widgets to allow force

Currently, I'm trying to give this skin a try but the constant reloading of widgets just ruins the experience for me and I quickly find myself switching to other skins.

Having said that, every time I come back to give this mod a try things are getting better and better so keep up the good work!

Cheers,
loggio.

Take a look at page 92, also try switching to the hub widget, things seem to load quicker than poster widgets from external add-ons
(2016-08-03, 21:54)capnhowyoudo Wrote:
(2016-08-03, 21:48)loggio Wrote: Apologies if this has been mentioned a lot, I don't have the time to read through the posts.

Anyways,

Cheers,
loggio.

Take a look at page 92, also try switching to the hub widget, things seem to load quicker than poster widgets from external add-ons

Ok thanks, I see it's been talked about. Good stuff.

Not really interested in using hub widget, but thanks for the suggestion.
(2016-06-07, 20:32)Guilouz Wrote: New update 1.2.3 available on repo :

• Add info on Big Poster view
• Add extrafanarts support for 'Show Fanart' button on video info
• Now use Skin Helper Service for extrafanarts

So instead of using local saved extrafanarts, it uses skin helper and stores extrafanart in skin helper cache?
(2016-08-04, 04:21)Edworld Wrote:
(2016-06-07, 20:32)Guilouz Wrote: [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]New update 1.2.3 available on repo :[/B]

• Add info on Big Poster view
• Add extrafanarts support for 'Show Fanart' button on video info
• Now use Skin Helper Service for extrafanarts

So instead of using local saved extrafanarts, it uses skin helper and stores extrafanart in skin helper cache?

Only for music extrafanart, if folder 'extrafanart' is not found it use skin helper cache.
Fo movies and tv shows 'extrafanart' folder is needed.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
Guilouz, thank you Bro for your Mod, it is that, what I was looking for. I am using the Horizontal Menü, is it possible to choose the Number of Displayed Categories? I mean, when you're in Main Menu you only see for example "movies" than you have to slide to see the next category and so on. I know it from Aeon Nox Silvo Mod.

And is it possible to get the wallpaper in Main Menu clear without a transparent effect?

Thx a lot for your work and creativity

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk
(2016-08-04, 11:09)Aquila Wrote: Guilouz, thank you Bro for your Mod, it is that, what I was looking for. I am using the Horizontal Menü, is it possible to choose the Number of Displayed Categories? I mean, when you're in Main Menu you only see for example "movies" than you have to slide to see the next category and so on. I know it from Aeon Nox Silvo Mod.

And is it possible to get the wallpaper in Main Menu clear without a transparent effect?

Thx a lot for your work and creativity

Main menu is gully customizable in skin settings, you can remove and add items as you like.

Transparency can change in skin settings too.

Estuary MOD V2 
Misunderstanding, i meant that in the horizontal Main Menu Bar should only be one category visible to see the next one, you should slide to right or left, i don't want to delete the other categories

Thx

(2016-08-04, 12:29)Aquila Wrote: Misunderstanding, i meant that in the horizontal Main Menu Bar should only be one category visible to see the next one, you should slide to right or left, i don't want to delete the other categories

Thx

Ahh, no it's not possible.

Estuary MOD V2 
Hey,

Where can I download script.resource.musicbrainz version 0.0.1, latest build of skin helper service requires it and I can't find it anywhere.

Regards bm..
(2016-08-03, 21:01)DeejayT Wrote:
(2016-08-03, 19:09)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-03, 19:08)DeejayT Wrote: Same blackscreen here

Windows build too ?

Yeah Windows 10 64bit

I have the Same problem. (Windows 10 64bit)
(2016-08-04, 13:45)bmonster Wrote: Hey,

Where can I download script.resource.musicbrainz version 0.0.1, latest build of skin helper service requires it and I can't find it anywhere.

Regards bm..

I have added link on first page.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-04, 13:46)reazor Wrote:
(2016-08-03, 21:01)DeejayT Wrote:
(2016-08-03, 19:09)Guilouz Wrote: Windows build too ?

Yeah Windows 10 64bit

I have the Same problem. (Windows 10 64bit)

I think it's Windows build issue. Problem only with Windows.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-04, 13:49)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 13:45)bmonster Wrote: Hey,

Regards bm..

I have added link on first page.

Thank you.
  • 97(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36