• 57(current)
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
(2016-08-01, 16:46)Martijn Wrote:
(2016-08-01, 16:13)politby Wrote:
(2015-10-13, 04:03)jurialmunkey Wrote: Added a light theme to Jarvis version.

watch gallery

I just installed "skin.eminence.2-Jarvis.zip" yesterday and I can find no light theme - has it been removed?
You need a compiled skin from repo cause download from github dies not work for that
It's not a theme just a colour scheme, so should work with the git version also. The "colours" option is in appearance settings just under where you select the skin.

You might have to change the settings level to expert or advanced to see it (settings level changer is on the top of the left pane of settings - just navigate over to the topline that shows the settings level and click it to cycle)
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
jurial, would you consider the option to not only show movies / episodes / songs / channels, on the home screen, but also number of tv-shows?

and I really liked the logo's that are shown in the empty space above, that Guilouz added to his mod version. would you consider adding them too?

screenshots of what I mean, in this post
(2016-07-29, 00:43)jurialmunkey Wrote: The link on the OP is correct (though I do need to update those screen shots on that post!)
Master branch on git is for krypton. You need to change the branch to Jarvis and download that. Or if you do git pull from command line just do a "git checkout Jarvis" first.

Here's a direct link to Jarvis branch -
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.emi...ree/Jarvis

jurialmunkey, love the skin. When I try to install 2.5 on Jarvis tonight I am given a python error. Could you check it out for me please. Perhaps the new update to Kodi changed something? Again, thanks for the great work with this skin!
@gogorman - What python error? What steps did you take to install the skin? Also a debug log would be good.
(2016-08-05, 07:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: @gogorman - What python error? What steps did you take to install the skin? Also a debug log would be good.

@jurialmunkey
"The dependency on xbmc.python 2.25.0 could not be satisfied."

I downloaded the eminence2.0-Jarvis zip from the github and put it on a flash drive then chose Install from Zip from within LibreELEC 7.02 running Jarvis.
(2016-08-05, 15:01)gogorman Wrote:
(2016-08-05, 07:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: @gogorman - What python error? What steps did you take to install the skin? Also a debug log would be good.

@jurialmunkey

I downloaded the eminence2.0-Jarvis zip from the github and put it on a flash drive then chose Install from Zip from within LibreELEC 7.02 running Jarvis.

If anything this will be a dependency of a required addon, not the skin. But I have a feeling that perhaps you didn't give the zip file a unique name before attempting to install it. If you did, and still getting this error, can you grab me a debug log so I can track down what addon is causing the issue.
(2016-08-07, 05:43)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2016-08-05, 15:01)gogorman Wrote:

@jurialmunkey

If anything this will be a dependency of a required addon, not the skin. But I have a feeling that perhaps you didn't give the zip file a unique name before attempting to install it. If you did, and still getting this error, can you grab me a debug log so I can track down what addon is causing the issue.

@jurialmunkey Here is the debug:

23:21:23 35340.632812 T:1962151936 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (FileBrowser.xml) ------
23:21:23 35340.636719 T:1962151936 DEBUG: CAddonInstaller: installing from zip '/storage/skin.eminence.2-Jarvis.zip'
23:21:23 35340.640625 T:1860838304 DEBUG: PushCecKeypress - received key b duration 243 (rep:0 size:0)
23:21:23 35340.640625 T:1860838304 DEBUG: PushCecKeypress - ignored key b
23:21:23 35340.675781 T:1365046176 DEBUG: CAddonInstallJob[script.module.actionhandler]: requires xbmc.python version 2.25.0 which is not available
23:21:23 35340.675781 T:1365046176 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.eminence.2]: The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.25.0 could not be satisfied.
23:21:23 35340.722656 T:1962151936 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
I've installed this on a LibreELEC box, but I can't see how to access the LibreELEC settings with this skin? I can access the settings via confluence, but this is my go to skin for Kodi.

Does anyone know how to access the LibreELEC settings on this skin?
(2016-08-07, 22:10)smernt Wrote: I've installed this on a LibreELEC box, but I can't see how to access the LibreELEC settings with this skin? I can access the settings via confluence, but this is my go to skin for Kodi.

Does anyone know how to access the LibreELEC settings on this skin?
It's just an addon so open program addons
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi jurialmunkey!

I've been using Eminence 1.x for quite some time now, and I really love the work you've put in to the skins! By far the best skin out there imo Smile

I just switched over to the latest v2 for Jarvis and it rocks too! However I found a small detail that's bugging me (1st world problems, I know... Tongue ), I'm not able to change the font type as the setting seems to have been disabled. With the new version of the skin TV show titles are now bold. Was disabling the setting intentional, or are there any ways to change it?

Thank you for your awesome work!
Great skin been using it for a couple of months, well done!

The only thing that's bothering me at the moment is the "Play Disc" menu, I can't get it to appear where as it appears perfectly fine in Confluence.
Can I have a feature request here...

Just like to have an option... In home menu tiles... an option to have icon only... that would be great. Much cleaner. Thanks.
(2016-08-11, 04:52)pancit Wrote: Can I have a feature request here...

Just like to have an option... In home menu tiles... an option to have icon only... that would be great. Much cleaner. Thanks.

I second that Smile
Change home menu style to "text in tile" and then set all your home menu labels to a space
(2016-08-11, 11:18)jurialmunkey Wrote: Change home menu style to "text in tile" and then set all your home menu labels to a space

Nice, thanks!
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]9