• 371(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
I think I know what the problem is... Will need you guys to test the latest Git once I am done updating the skin. Just to make sure, you're missing flags all over the place and not just in one spot?
(2016-09-02, 18:35)mxlance Wrote: had the screenshot part can not remember how to post it. i am looking thought my notes and for my imgur password stuff.

thanks
Dont need a password just go to imgur.com > new post (green top left) select file and there is a copy button and if you click the arrow next to that and then get share links and copy the bb code one and paste that you should be good to go...
(2016-09-02, 18:36)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I think I know what the problem is... Will need you guys to test the latest Git once I am done updating the skin. Just to make sure, you're missing flags all over the place and not just in one spot?
All over on my side. (tri panel view and movie information view)

Envoyé de mon LG-H850 en utilisant Tapatalk
Pretty sure this is fixed now, hopefully Confused

Try latest from Git please. Read the FAQ on how to install from GitHub, you do not want 2 skin folders on the same install Wink
that did it! you are the master.
thank you and thanks for the imgur tutorial.
(2016-09-02, 19:04)mxlance Wrote: that did it! you are the master.
thank you and thanks for the imgur tutorial.
Thanks but if I was a Master then I wouldn't have broken it in the first place Rofl

I shouldn't have been using prefix/postfix in a VAR but I never noticed because curiously it works fine in Windows... Strange Huh
good to know you are just human or maybe a super. Smile
(2016-09-02, 19:10)mxlance Wrote: good to know you are just human or maybe a super. Smile
i could never consider myself a Master of anything... Always something new to learn and someone to learn it from.

If you think you're already the best you can never be cause the best have to always be better.
I don't think you can do that if you presume to know everything.

When did I become a Fortune Cookie? HuhRofl

Anyway... Yeah! I'm the best there is, was, and ever will be!! RolleyesShockedNo
like i said good to talk with you again. looking forward to your next mistake. Smile

thanks again.
Hi mikeSiLVO

question : would it be possible for you to look at a few views like showcase (movies, tv shows and music) most of the art work is cut on both left and right
even on music fullscreen the image of the cd cover is cut on both left and right
can you please fix this or show me how to

thanks in advance
best regards
rpc77
(2016-09-02, 22:08)RPC77 Wrote: Hi mikeSiLVO

question : would it be possible for you to look at a few views like showcase (movies, tv shows and music) most of the art work is cut on both left and right
even on music fullscreen the image of the cd cover is cut on both left and right

thanks in advance
best regards
rpc77
The issue is that those image controls are using <aspectratio>scale</ and I am not sure if that should be changed or not... I feel like BigNoid has a good reason it is like that and I am not sure why, maybe it has to do with image distortion or something... Hard to know since I haven't played around with it too much.

If you want to do it yourself delete the aspectratio tags from the MovieShowcaseThumb include in View_53_ShowCase.xml and do the same to the album cover in MusicVisualisation.xml it is the image control with Player.Art(thumb) as the texture Wink
(2016-09-02, 22:46)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-09-02, 22:08)RPC77 Wrote: Hi mikeSiLVO

thanks in advance
best regards
rpc77
The issue is that those image controls are using <aspectratio>scale</ and I am not sure if that should be changed or not... I feel like BigNoid has a good reason it is like that and I am not sure why, maybe it has to do with image distortion or something... Hard to know since I haven't played around with it too much.

If you want to do it yourself delete the aspectratio tags from the MovieShowcaseThumb include in View_53_ShowCase.xml and do the same to the album cover in MusicVisualisation.xml it is the image control with Player.Art(thumb) as the texture Wink

thanks for the guidance
i;m completely new to modding xml text but here is my try lol
using showcase view on movies the dvds covers are now "aligned" inc the case mod
if anyone wants to try :
</include>
<include name="MovieShowcaseThumb">
<left>-4</left>
<top>-10</top>
<width>320</width>
<height>434</height>
<align>center</align>
<aspectratio scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
<bordertexture border="20">thumbs/thumb_shadow_aa.png</bordertexture>
<bordersize>20</bordersize>
</include>
<include name="MovieShowcaseCase">
<left>-59</left>
<top>-50</top>
<width>398</width>
<height>500</height>
<visible>[Skin.HasSetting(Enable.ShowCase.Covers) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(sets)]] | [Skin.HasSetting(Enable.ShowCase.TVCovers) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)]]</visible>
<visible>!Container.Content(genres)</visible>
</include>
<include name="MovieShowcaseNoCase">
<left>-55</left>
<top>-20</top>
<width>392</width>
<height>470</height>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(useclearcases) + Skin.HasSetting(showcasemod) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(sets)]</visible>
</include>
<include name="MovieShowcaseNoCaseClear">
<left>-55</left>
<top>-50</top>
<width>392</width>
<height>500</height>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(useclearcases) + Skin.HasSetting(showcasemod) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(sets)]</visible>

been trying to do the same with the cd covers but really could use some help
cant find the correct settings (damn retinopathy)

thanks
best regards
rpc77
Hi everyone, so i don't know if this has been answered but i refuse to look through 300+ pages to find it lol. I keep searching for an answer and get some stuff but everything I've tried hasn't worked. Not even sure if this is the right place to ask but anyways, I am trying to simply change the default view on my build from list view to info wall view so any time you go into an addon that allows infowall it will default to that view instead of other views. I went into addon/aeon.nox.5/1080i/myvideonax.xml and edited line 5 for me which is <views> and I changed the first view number from 50(list) to 51(infowall) I save it and open kodi clear cache and all that and then restart it and nothing changes. What amI missing?? Sorry for the long post!
Several addons allow that view to be changed in their settings. So if it's a view that is presented upon entering an addon I think you would have to change the addon not the skin if that setting isn't available via the addon's settings.
@mike, can you add this to your skin if possible, or is it something that needs to be implemented in Kodi's system?
Probably you could blur thumbnails for unwatched episodes.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
  • 371(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55