• 19(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
(2016-09-02, 12:27)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: Nice looking skin, but too buggy as of now (e.g. fonts not working, music info buggy, settings button on home not working [!!])

No bugs whatsoever on this side...
The views are working fine, it was error on my part.

(2016-08-30, 15:32)Wanilton Wrote: @Wanderer189, sorry, I don´t use games here. About change views, I will talk with Marcos.
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
First off I love this skin and I'm new to Aeon MQ's. I have MQ7 installed set all my movies, Tv shows ect. My problem is in the ( PERSONALISE A VEIW TYPE FOR YOUR COLLECTION ) OPTION MENU In my veiw type i wont to set it up to have the animated disc spinning but in the APPERANCE MENU there is no film poster to edit under ( NUMBER OF WIDGETS TO BE EXHIBITED AT THE SAME TIME ). Any help please.
(2016-09-01, 19:28)djhifi Wrote:
(2016-09-01, 17:33)Aaskari1988 Wrote: stupid question but how do change view type under series Huh

Simple, Press up or right twice, select the views you wish to display, then back twice. Then press up or right ONCE, and change the view

Nope, doesn't work for me. I went from MQ6 to MQ7. In 6 I had the coverflow type view. But in 7 I have the ugly list of shows or movies on the right hand side.

How on earth do I change the view back to the coverflow type view? I've tried everything! Huh

If I press right twice, it just takes me to the description of the show/movie that is highlighted at that time.

EDIT: Finally figured it out. Press left twice to get the menus at the top. Then press up twice again to get to the views. Talk about counter intuitive.
(2016-09-03, 19:22)the_scotsman Wrote:
(2016-09-01, 19:28)djhifi Wrote:
(2016-09-01, 17:33)Aaskari1988 Wrote: stupid question but how do change view type under series Huh

Simple, Press up or right twice, select the views you wish to display, then back twice. Then press up or right ONCE, and change the view

Nope, doesn't work for me. I went from MQ6 to MQ7. In 6 I had the coverflow type view. But in 7 I have the ugly list of shows or movies on the right hand side.

How on earth do I change the view back to the coverflow type view? I've tried everything! Huh

If I press right twice, it just takes me to the description of the show/movie that is highlighted at that time.

When on the right list view, press left the drop down menu appears. then press up twice to get to the view selection options.
(2016-09-03, 19:27)the_bo Wrote: When on the right list view, press left the drop down menu appears. then press up twice to get to the view selection options.

I think it would be nice if Marcos would add the <menucontrol>9900</menucontrol> tag in the views, so users could use the "m" key (default keyboard keymap) to open the top menu.

Also note that if you have skin settings "kiosk" or "smart kiosk" you are locked out from changing viewmodes.

scott s.
Is there anyway to get Multiplex or regular Landscape view back as an Episodes view? With widescreen thumbs Poster and other non-panel type views is such a waste of usable space on the screen with no information panel above the episodes with extra fanart, etc. None of the other views really do a great job for episode view.

Creating a custom view to simulate Multiplex with the My Custom View thing won't display episode thumbs, it just shows a poster-size placeholder image. Is that intended? I couldn't find a way to change what the episode thumb in the bottom pane is displaying?

---MoldySpore
[CPU] Intel Core i5-4690K @ 3.5Ghz
[Memory] 8GB DDR3 1600
[Video] AMD Radeon 6870 1GB GDDR5
[HDTV] Samsung 60" LED Smart TV UN60H7150 3D HDTV

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit || Current Skin of Choice: Aeon MQ 7 || Current Kodi Version: 16.1
awesome theme, i really appreciate the hard work you guys have put in!

one question re mq7, is it possible to switch the font alignment (for things like the livetv channels, movie and music lists) from the right hand side to the left hand side (like mq5 was)?

with left to right written languages like english, i find that having lists on the right side really strains the eyes, and it doesn't help with me no longer being a young man Sad

i hope it isn't hardcoded into the ui...other than this, this would make the perfect ui!
Can anyone tell me how to get the disc art to work like the picture above trying for 2days now nojoy.
(2016-08-20, 19:41)MarcosQui Wrote: AEON MQ 7 by MarcosQui - Kodi Jarvis - Public Release - 08/19/2016

Well, finally reached the public version of the skin. Heartfelt thanks to all who follow our work and helped in any way to make this skin a reality.
The download link it is at the end of this post.
Soon the skin will go to the official repository.

A SKIN IN 1080P - ALL CODE WAS ALTERED AND SOME TEXTURES WERE REDONE:

A NEW CONCEPT TO THE MAIN MENU - CLEAN AND MODERN VISUAL:

VERTICAL MENU - A SMALL AND CLEAN VERTICAL MENU THAT INTERFERES AS MINIMUM AS POSSIBLE ON THE EXISTING LAYOUT:

A NEW THEME - COLORS THAT MIX WHITE, YELLOW, ORANGE AND BLACK, DIFFERENT FROM ALL ALREADY EXISTENT:

A NEW CONCEPT TO WIDGETS - IT IS NEARLY A TYPE OF VISUAL DIRECTLY AT MAIN MENU:

A MORE AGILE MAIN MENU - THE WIDGETS SELECTOR HAS BECAME A POPUP WINDOW, KEEPING ITS FUNCIONALITIES. THIS SHOULD AVOID ITS UNNECESSARY LOADING.
SINCE THE FIRST USE IT IS EASY TO NOTICE THE BETTER PERFORMANCE:

A NEW COLOR FOR TEXTURES CALLED BY 'TERRACOTTA' CREATED ESPECIALLY FOR AEON MQ 7:

...and much more... a very large post to display everything would be needed. Wink

Download Skin Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis

Ps. Install only skin.aeonmq7-1.4.0.zip.
resource.images.mediaicons.coloured-0.0.7.zip (coloured flags) and metadata.themusicvideodb.org-3.9.0.zip are optional.

More info: www.xbmcbrasil.net
Can anyone tell me how to get the disc art to make it spin just like this picture( Brigde of spies )above . I have been trying for 2days now nojoy.
(2016-09-04, 10:02)mike d Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to get the disc art to work like the picture above trying for 2days now nojoy.

The disc should spin by default. To change the speed of disc go into skin settings.

If you mean the disc doesnt show then you need to install the addon artwork downloader then run it. Make sure your movies are in seperate folders and inside each movie folder have your disc named as disc.png
(2016-09-04, 00:07)scott967 Wrote:
(2016-09-03, 19:27)the_bo Wrote: When on the right list view, press left the drop down menu appears. then press up twice to get to the view selection options.

I think it would be nice if Marcos would add the <menucontrol>9900</menucontrol> tag in the views, so users could use the "m" key (default keyboard keymap) to open the top menu.

Also note that if you have skin settings "kiosk" or "smart kiosk" you are locked out from changing viewmodes.

scott s.

Hi Scott

Thats sounds like a great idea as different views have different ways to get to the top menu so having a keyboard shortcut m would help.

Do you know what to add to each view to implement this. would like to give it a test.

Thanks
(2016-09-04, 11:53)the_bo Wrote: Thanks for the reply, Also can you tell me which folder does the movies have to be in and artwork downloader is it a apk file?
(2016-09-04, 10:02)mike d Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to get the disc art to work like the picture above trying for 2days now nojoy.

The disc should spin by default. To change the speed of disc go into skin settings.

If you mean the disc doesnt show then you need to install the addon artwork downloader then run it. Make sure your movies are in seperate folders and inside each movie folder have your disc named as disc.png
(2016-09-04, 12:30)mike d Wrote: Thanks for the reply, Also can you tell me which folder does the movies have to be in and artwork downloader is it a apk file?

You can install artwork downloader by going to settings --> addons --> install from repository --> kodi repository --> program addons --> artwork downloader.

If you organise your movies with a main folder called Movies. Then inside movies folder create a folder for each of your movies named moviename (2000) Bluray or whatever you want to call it. Put your movie files inside each folder.

Once you done that i recommend downloading the amazing mediaelch media manager as it fetches all the artwork and info for your movies and stores it beside your movie files.

Here is link 136333 (thread)

If your stuck anywhere let me know sure. Good luck Smile
Awesome skin! Thanks to MarcosQui, Wanilton and all others involved.

For genre selections the extra add-on (“Movie genre fanart-panel” &” Music genre fanart-coloured”) are installed/activated in skin settings, as well as “Genre Fanart” in widgets. When in Genre pages (both Movie and Music), the genre icons are correct but genre fanart are not displayed.
The icons are in textures files but fanarts aren’t.

What am I missing?
Help would be welcome. Thanks.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13