• 25(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
(2016-09-14, 17:49)redglory Wrote:
(2016-09-14, 17:12)nekrosoft13 Wrote: any chance for a Krypton version? Krypton works so much better with X265, 4K content that going back to Jarvis makes no sense.

We'll have to wait for master @Angelinas to adapt this great skin! Smile

Marcos is working for create proper version MQ7 for Krypton.

Btw, we have our RERO too, Marcos create stable version, I mod for actual version, any vip member in our forum know about.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
hi i am trying to backup my skin setting
keep getting
a error occured while creating skin back
unclosed token line 668 column 4
(2016-09-15, 10:09)marcus944 Wrote: hi i am trying to backup my skin setting
keep getting

Just copy the settings.xml file in .kodi/userdata/skin.aeonmq7 folder.
(2016-09-15, 20:34)the_bo Wrote:
(2016-09-15, 10:09)marcus944 Wrote: hi i am trying to backup my skin setting
keep getting

Just copy the settings.xml file in .kodi/userdata/skin.aeonmq7 folder.

I think you have to close Kodi or switch skins to get Kodi to write out all current settings to settings.xml.

scott s.
Hi,

i was in MQ6 , kodi 16.1
Launch the Add on
wait 1 minute
Ask me to switch to MQ7
Says YES to confirm the skin
and now, it do nothing. The logo MQ7 with the progress bar are displayed, but nothing since 10 minutes

I love Aeon MQ upgrade Sad each time i had a surprise
(2016-09-15, 21:58)fabd Wrote: Hi,

i was in MQ6 , kodi 16.1
Launch the Add on
wait 1 minute
Ask me to switch to MQ7
and now, it do nothing. The logo MQ7 with the progress bar are displayed, but nothing since 10 minutes

In which system is your KODI installed on?
Press the escape (or corresponding remote button) to force it to return to the home view
Restart the KODI machine and do nothing, things will most certainly display now.
Or, in the event it doesnt, restart the machine and install the skin from the .zip file (which means, download it manually over the internet and upload to the kodi machine)

Report back when all is done please.
Hi,with MQ7 skin when play music fanart and disc with artist dont show like in MQ6,i am jarvis 16.1 only with MQ6 mod work this,sorry for my english...
@daniko, you need configure addon artist slideshow, and in top menu set path for your music folder. MQ7 is fine for show fanarts and show disc art...
is there a way in tv shows to add the little badge on the poster of how many unwatched episodes are in a folder ? i see it on many other skins and if it not on mq7 it really would be a great addition
I add in flags bar....Working ok
in includes.xml
Code:
        <control type="label">
            <!-- Unwatched Episodes -->
            <include>FlagLabel</include>
            <label>$INFO[ListItem.Episode] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(UnwatchedEpisodes)]</label>
            <visible>Container.Content(tvshows)</visible>
        </control>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Once again great skin. I've been using it for a while now and I've ran into the following:

1 - Music 'Files' submenu item is looking for video files, and there's no submenu menu audio file option available in the customize main menu settings

I swapped the 'Movies' and 'Music' main menu items. When I go to the 'Music' submenu item 'Files' it's looking for video files. I have to go into 'Music' then pick 'Files' to see audio files. In the customize menu settings there's no audio files option, just video files. I tried swapping 'Music' and 'Movies' back and I see the same thing.

2 - When displaying the music full screen visualization (tab press, not the 5s idle -> fanart within fanart with the scroll bar), pressing the 'Homepage' keyboard button often takes you back main menu with nothing highlighted (eg menu item that's visible is grey and not white). Left/right etc have sound effects but do nothing. You have to hit backspace to get the menu item highlighted (ie 'Music'), and after that left/right starts working.

Hopefully that makes sense. I didn't even know there was a 'Homepage' button until a new remote was sending it for an 'Exit' press. After troubleshooting it turns out a 'Homepage' press was received. I then found out my Logitech wireless keyboard does them same thing if I press the button with the home on it. I've remapped the remote so it's not an issue for me anymore, just wanted to let you know.

3 - Random album widget searches movie info for 'Media Info'

Again I've swapped 'Music' and 'Movies'. I use the random album widget, and if I go to 'Media Info' it brings up movie info. It's clear that it's searching for movies that match the album/artist title, but it can bring up movies I don't even have. If it's a movie I do have I I click play nothing happens.

4 - Watched icon not centered when non-library file is highlighted

Saw the same thing in MQ6, just realized this happens for non-library files only so I now understand why. My watched icon is the check mark. When a watched library item or file is not highlighted the check mark is centered in the row. When an item is highlighted the check mark is shifted down. For library items there's a details row underneath so the shifted check mark is still centered. For a non-library files there's no details row underneath but the check mark is still shifted down. For me it's less clear I've watched the file, especially when I've only watched one file in a list.

5 - Would it be possible to add a reload button for the random widgets

This is a request. I'm not sure if the aeon mq 'owns' the random widgets, but I use the random album widget and it would be nice to be able to refresh it on demand. It displays 20 items, so maybe have a 21st item that's a refresh icon?

Thanks.
Hi I cant install MQ7 through zip, it keeps failing....

Edit: Ive reinstalled kodi and all works fine now.
(2016-09-16, 03:01)djhifi Wrote:

i was in MQ6 , kodi 16.1
Launch the Add on
wait 1 minute
Ask me to switch to MQ7

Press the escape (or corresponding remote button) to force it to return to the home view
Restart the KODI machine and do nothing, things will most certainly display now.
Or, in the event it doesnt, restart the machine and install the skin from the .zip file (which means, download it manually over the internet and upload to the kodi machine)

Kodi 16.1, last download available.

I had to restart the PC, force Poweroff.

When it restarted, the theme made the update sequences, like when you first setup

It's good nowBlush

Other question :
In MQ6 , the wigdget movie with all pics worked fine, but now, even if widget are enabled, there is nothing.

Am i missing something ?

And, is it possible to change the Font ? (not only in the menu, but everywhere) (my wife, a book editor, hate this font...)

thanks
(2016-09-17, 04:55)Ambidex Wrote: Once again great skin. I've been using it for a while now and I've ran into the following:

1 - Music 'Files' submenu item is looking for video files, and there's no submenu menu audio file option available in the customize main menu settings

I swapped the 'Movies' and 'Music' main menu items. When I go to the 'Music' submenu item 'Files' it's looking for video files. I have to go into 'Music' then pick 'Files' to see audio files. In the customize menu settings there's no audio files option, just video files. I tried swapping 'Music' and 'Movies' back and I see the same thing.

2 - When displaying the music full screen visualization (tab press, not the 5s idle -> fanart within fanart with the scroll bar), pressing the 'Homepage' keyboard button often takes you back main menu with nothing highlighted (eg menu item that's visible is grey and not white). Left/right etc have sound effects but do nothing. You have to hit backspace to get the menu item highlighted (ie 'Music'), and after that left/right starts working.

Hopefully that makes sense. I didn't even know there was a 'Homepage' button until a new remote was sending it for an 'Exit' press. After troubleshooting it turns out a 'Homepage' press was received. I then found out my Logitech wireless keyboard does them same thing if I press the button with the home on it. I've remapped the remote so it's not an issue for me anymore, just wanted to let you know.

3 - Random album widget searches movie info for 'Media Info'

Again I've swapped 'Music' and 'Movies'. I use the random album widget, and if I go to 'Media Info' it brings up movie info. It's clear that it's searching for movies that match the album/artist title, but it can bring up movies I don't even have. If it's a movie I do have I I click play nothing happens.

4 - Watched icon not centered when non-library file is highlighted

Saw the same thing in MQ6, just realized this happens for non-library files only so I now understand why. My watched icon is the check mark. When a watched library item or file is not highlighted the check mark is centered in the row. When an item is highlighted the check mark is shifted down. For library items there's a details row underneath so the shifted check mark is still centered. For a non-library files there's no details row underneath but the check mark is still shifted down. For me it's less clear I've watched the file, especially when I've only watched one file in a list.

5 - Would it be possible to add a reload button for the random widgets

This is a request. I'm not sure if the aeon mq 'owns' the random widgets, but I use the random album widget and it would be nice to be able to refresh it on demand. It displays 20 items, so maybe have a 21st item that's a refresh icon?

Thanks.

@Ambidex, tested here and work for me, I swapped Movies for Music, and when press option Music - Files, go to correct place, where you add directory for add music or see source. Music Files is missing in customize main menu, I will talk with Marcos about, one option for you is use function clone submenu, select music, and will fix. I believe have something wrong in your skin settings file.

When in fullscreen, press ESC for go to home, backspace for me return for song level.

About media info, I test here, its use script extendedinfo, and if I remember well, he´s say need more work in script for music area.

About watched flag, please post one image for reference, I don´t find trouble here, maybe I don´t understand well where is this happen.

About random widget, skin use script service library data provider, I check in settings, but don´t have one option for force refresh when go to home area. Skin request reload - plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=randomalbums&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(0).Property(randomalbums)]

When possible I will talk with Marcos about
(2016-09-17, 10:52)fabd Wrote:
(2016-09-16, 03:01)djhifi Wrote:

i was in MQ6 , kodi 16.1
Launch the Add on
wait 1 minute
Ask me to switch to MQ7

Kodi 16.1, last download available.

I had to restart the PC, force Poweroff.

When it restarted, the theme made the update sequences, like when you first setup

It's good nowBlush

Other question :
In MQ6 , the wigdget movie with all pics worked fine, but now, even if widget are enabled, there is nothing.

Am i missing something ?

And, is it possible to change the Font ? (not only in the menu, but everywhere) (my wife, a book editor, hate this font...)

thanks

Please explain more about your trouble with widgets, try post one image about, In my tests here all work fine. What kodi version and operational system do you use?

About font,

Try use mq6 font on mq7 you can try copying the aeon_common.ttf from mq6 into mq7 fonts folder. Make sure to backup original mq7 aeon_common.ttf before overwriting. You can rename it to aeon_common.ttf.bak
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13