• 378(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-09-24, 09:45)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: Updated to Krypton Beta 2 yesterday, sry if this has been posted before:

Also the home screen does not scroll smoothly, it kinda jumps after it gets to the 3rd item... hard to describe.

The new default skin estuary has an addon browser on its home screen,
where do i find this now in AN5S, e.g. to install from zip?

Other than that, it runs very well so far.
Pretty sure I have fixed these issues already. Are you using 6.0.0 from my repo or the download in the first post?

If yes, I can push a new skin update to the repo and new link or you can use the GitHub version. You can read the FAQ in the 2nd post first page for more info on installing from GitHub.

Edit: Pushed repo update and new link in first post.

There is a Menu item called Apps which is the same thing. If you do not see it or have deleted it you can use the restore function when using the main menu customizer.
watch gallery

(2016-09-24, 15:25)b0mb Wrote: I think i found some bug...

this should show the number of unseen episodes but the text is wrong STAFFELN = SEASONS.

Wink

Skin version, Kodi version, Widget type?
@mike.

Just sorted my problem buddy, in just a short break from coding I seem to have forgot so much. Forgot to check variables and that was the problem. All good now.

Thanks,

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-09-24, 16:38)Mike_Doc Wrote: @mike.

Just sorted my problem buddy, in just a short break from coding I seem to have forgot so much. Forgot to check variables and that was the problem. All good now.

Thanks,

Mike.
Okey dokey. Just got an alert about the thing I was saying so I made some room Wink

Being purposefully vague... Hope not too vague Cool
(2016-09-24, 16:26)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Skin version, Kodi version, Widget type?

it´s the latest jarvis build of silvo mod from your repo running on latest official LE Jarvis with diget compact panel extended. Wink
(2016-09-24, 16:26)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Pretty sure I have fixed these issues already. Are you using 6.0.0 from my repo or the download in the first post?

[..]

There is a Menu item called Apps which is the same thing. If you do not see it or have deleted it you can use the restore function when using the main menu customizer.

I installed it via repo, so all is well now :>

thx for the info!
@mikeSiLVO: Just a quick question. Updated to the latest Krypton version from the repo this morning, and the vertical submenu is no longer centered, and no longer scrolls. It's all just a top-down list, looking a bit awkward. Is it a changed feature, a new option, or a bug? Any way of getting the old style back?

Btw, the best skin for Kodi, versions past and present, hands down! Cheers! Nod
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2016-09-25, 08:18)b0mb Wrote:
(2016-09-24, 16:26)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Skin version, Kodi version, Widget type?

it´s the latest jarvis build of silvo mod from your repo running on latest official LE Jarvis with diget compact panel extended. Wink
By type I meant the Widget itself like Random episodes, TV-Show Next Aired, ect... I can tell the style by the pic posted Wink

Edit: Try latest jarvis branch on Git please. There is more info on how to install the GitHub version on the first page, second post of this thread.
(2016-09-25, 16:47)Alanon Wrote: @mikeSiLVO: Just a quick question. Updated to the latest Krypton version from the repo this morning, and the vertical submenu is no longer centered, and no longer scrolls. It's all just a top-down list, looking a bit awkward. Is it a changed feature, a new option, or a bug? Any way of getting the old style back?

Btw, the best skin for Kodi, versions past and present, hands down! Cheers! Nod
Yeah, I changed it. Mind posting a pic of it looking awkward?

Sometimes I change things just to try something new. I have no particular preference to how the Vertical submenu is displayed but the reason for changing it was to give more room for additional items cause it was asked for back in the day. I think...

Could make it an option like how the Main Menu can be fixed or not... Huh
Sorry if already posted but I didn't find a way to download subtitles on opensubtitles.org with this skin. Is there a way to do that ?
HTPC homemade - BOX SilverStone Lascala LC17 - CPU Intel Core i3-3220T (2.8 GHz) - CM ASRock B75 Pro3 - HD Crucial M4 64 Go - CG ASUS GeForce GT 610 Low Profile 1 GB - RAM Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue Series 4 Go (2x2 Go) DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 - POWER Be Quiet! Power 7 400 W 80PLUS - REMOTE Harmony 650 - Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu Aeon-Nox 4.1.9 - MacPro 2010 - SMB
Hi,

Trying to get the skin working with the Windows store Kodi version. My skin didn't carry over so installed the latest version from zip but I receive an error stating unable to build menu. Any ideas? Cheers
(2016-09-27, 17:46)pinn Wrote: Trying to get the skin working with the Windows store Kodi version. My skin didn't carry over so installed the latest version from zip but I receive an error stating unable to build menu. Any ideas? Cheers

Please post a link to a full debug log (wiki).
(2016-09-27, 18:08)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-09-27, 17:46)pinn Wrote: Trying to get the skin working with the Windows store Kodi version. My skin didn't carry over so installed the latest version from zip but I receive an error stating unable to build menu. Any ideas? Cheers

Hi and thanks for the speed reply. Log at https://paste.ubuntu.com/23243007/
(2016-09-27, 18:21)pinn Wrote:
(2016-09-27, 18:08)BobCratchett Wrote:

It looks like one or more of the files in which your custom menu's are saved are corrupt. If you have edited the menu items, tried to import menu items from another installation or have previously had a version of Kodi installed on the system where you have customised the menu's with the Skin Shortcuts script, these will be the files in userdata (wiki)/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/ - the first port of call would be to delete the contents of this folder manually or via any menu reset option the skin provides.

If you have not previously edited the menu etc, then it may be that the defaults included with the skin are corrupted, in which case your first port of call would be to uninstall and then re-install the skin (but please try the above before trying this Wink)
(2016-09-27, 18:39)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-09-27, 18:21)pinn Wrote:
(2016-09-27, 18:08)BobCratchett Wrote: Please post a link to a full debug log (wiki).

It looks like one or more of the files in which your custom menu's are saved are corrupt. If you have edited the menu items, tried to import menu items from another installation or have previously had a version of Kodi installed on the system where you have customised the menu's with the Skin Shortcuts script, these will be the files in userdata (wiki)/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/ - the first port of call would be to delete the contents of this folder manually or via any menu reset option the skin provides.

If you have not previously edited the menu etc, then it may be that the defaults included with the skin are corrupted, in which case your first port of call would be to uninstall and then re-install the skin (but please try the above before trying this Wink)

Tried your first suggestion but I am unable to remove the file as it says its in use by 'system', even though I see nothing related to Kodi running still. I redownloaded the zip from the OP and reinstalled after removing the last version but I run into the same error.

I am not right in thinking that the Windows store and normal version share the same userdata folder and therefore the skin should just carry across?
(2016-09-08, 20:45)popy Wrote:
(2016-09-08, 20:42)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-09-08, 20:17)popy Wrote: Hi.

I have running two win10 x64 with kodi git 07.09.2016 and aeon nox silvio.
Today both HTPCs has switched back to Estuary skin.
When i'll had a look into the userdata addons folder: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.nox.silvo, the folder was empty!
After reinstalling the skin througth the GUI it worked again.
Also my Silvio configuration is here.

Is this normal?
Has this todo with the 6.0.0 update?

Just want to let you know, maybe someone read this who has the same issue.

pOpY
When I was testing the update I had the same thing happen and in the debug log it said it could not delete the Textures.xbt file so it aborted the install. I think it is a Kodi bug where the skin doesn't release the Textures file when updating so it stops the delete process and aborts the new skin install. I say I think because there could be an issue with the Textures.xbt file but I don't know what that might be.
Thx for clearing things up!
It's no major issue, and can be fixed easily.

pOpY

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

I am having the same issue with Metropolis skin.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=291618
(2016-09-27, 12:00)bortek Wrote: Sorry if already posted but I didn't find a way to download subtitles on opensubtitles.org with this skin. Is there a way to do that ?
Press enter/select during fullscreen video playback and select the icon that looks like this:
(2016-09-27, 19:17)pinn Wrote: Tried your first suggestion but I am unable to remove the file as it says its in use by 'system', even though I see nothing related to Kodi running still. I redownloaded the zip from the OP and reinstalled after removing the last version but I run into the same error.

I am not right in thinking that the Windows store and normal version share the same userdata folder and therefore the skin should just carry across?
If something is locked you can usually restart Windows to remove any file handles.

I am not a user of the Windows store version but IIRC the userdata (wiki) is used for both versions.
  • 378(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55