• 65(current)
Animated Movie Posters
(2016-10-03, 01:55)mouflo Wrote: @zorg2000k
Your effect layer is not well adjusted. it is too low, it leaves a top band.
You should let the fixed light source and varying only the flare Lens (the sun does not move it as fast, especially at night lol).

Thanks for the feedback, 1st attempt so just learning from your video. Will play around more and it was my first time using Adobe After Affects.

More to follow once I understand a few more settings lol
(2016-10-02, 18:56)zorg2000k Wrote: My first attempt, Will need to practice more I think lol

Your poster will probably come out looking better than the movie lol.
(2016-10-03, 12:05)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2016-10-02, 18:56)zorg2000k Wrote: My first attempt, Will need to practice more I think lol

Sorry, i am one those guys that really like the movieTongue
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-10-03, 21:45)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-10-03, 12:05)Kokonutcreme Wrote:

Sorry, i am one those guys that really like the movieTongue

yes me too. Great film IMO
Including Ben Affleck and mother then you are 4 to have loved this movie Smile
(2016-10-04, 12:02)mouflo Wrote: Including Ben Affleck and mother then you are 4 to have loved this movie Smile

Watch it 4 timesLaugh
In the Theater
3D version
ATMOS Version
And the Extender Version

Don't judge me..Cool
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
It is very bad but not as suicide squad is already good Smile

I watched a little to make covers of CDs but I have no idea what I could do there especially suicide squad.
I'm not a big creative.
I like this one. (I have resized it to be able to post here).

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2016-10-13, 14:03)rschiks Wrote: I like this one. (I have resized it to be able to post here).

Wow, that is beautiful!
Ghostbusters 2016

Image Image

Hi folks.

Are the animated poster gifs here being added to a database somewhere Kodi scrapes them or are you manually saving them in your title folder?
I ask because the gifs populating my library are automated, and no idea where they are coming from using artwork downloader with tmdb.
Some titles offer multiple choices, if I select manually using AD, and the ones here are not present.
Using Titan skin.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Hi brazen1,

If you are using titan then check the skin options, Marcel built into his skin.helper addon the means to download from rschiks db which is where all the gifs in this thread end up when rschiks does an update now and then, myself and rschiks worked with Marcel to create this. I would presume he has an option to switch on animated gifs / posters whatever?

Once the option is enabled, then I believe it still only performs a download on startup, you can check if it is working as in your userdata/thumbnails there should be an /animatedgifs folder and this is where the posters & fanart is stored and accessed.

AD is non-animated poster only, if you have Skin.helper installed to do it manually press 'C' for context menu and near the bottom you should have something like 'Select Animated Artwork', select this and then you can attempt to get either poster or fanart if they exist and this will show all available animated posters / fanart as some films have multiple and I think the autodownload just graps the 1st one.

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hey Mike.
Great info. Thank you. I think I have a few that are not in the database nor in this forum. Some collection posters too. I'll post them up.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2016-10-15, 13:11)mouflo Wrote: Ghostbusters 2016

Image Image

Another Classic!!!!!!!!!

Great Job!!!!!!!!!!
Fanart Looks good .. any reason why the Slimer is not animated like the Posters ? just asking
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13