• 9(current)
PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }
(2016-10-08, 11:38)TheLegendOfMart Wrote: Is there any reason why I lose all control of my Libreelec 7.0.2 box when I install your skin?

My remote works to say yes I want to use this skin but when I press home I can't use my remote or any keyboard to navigate the menus, my box hasn't frozen because I can press power off and the clock still runs.
I hear libreelec for the first time. I can do a research and will look what is going on Smile
Hello emre.ay,

some more help:
-Top Row for Music does not show the most recently added albums.
-When showing a channel with LiveTV, and pressing enter to show the seekbar, current program name and the coming next name are overlapped on the top side of the screen. Should be perfect moving the current program name to the botón side and leaving the coming next on top.
-Film/Series Information screen only shows the close button. Possibility of updating the info is lost. Also when pressing scape, it does not close the screen but refreshes it.

Kodi 16.1 running on macOS
(2016-10-08, 12:43)emre.ay Wrote:
(2016-10-08, 11:38)TheLegendOfMart Wrote: Is there any reason why I lose all control of my Libreelec 7.0.2 box when I install your skin?

My remote works to say yes I want to use this skin but when I press home I can't use my remote or any keyboard to navigate the menus, my box hasn't frozen because I can press power off and the clock still runs.
I hear libreelec for the first time. I can do a research and will look what is going on Smile
It's an offshoot of Openelec.

It's strange because if I log in via SSH and delete the skin and reboot back to confluence everything is working again.
(2016-10-08, 12:49)blashman Wrote: Hello emre.ay,

some more help:
-Top Row for Music does not show the most recently added albums.
-When showing a channel with LiveTV, and pressing enter to show the seekbar, current program name and the coming next name are overlapped on the top side of the screen. Should be perfect moving the current program name to the botón side and leaving the coming next on top.
-Film/Series Information screen only shows the close button. Possibility of updating the info is lost. Also when pressing scape, it does not close the screen but refreshes it.

Kodi 16.1 running on macOS
Thanks for your reply
(2016-10-08, 13:14)TheLegendOfMart Wrote:
(2016-10-08, 12:43)emre.ay Wrote:

It's an offshoot of Openelec.

It's strange because if I log in via SSH and delete the skin and reboot back to confluence everything is working again.
I will take a look
Krypton version is now in the repository. You can install it on Kodi v17.0
Love it so far, any fix for the FONT issue yet

Notice it in more than just USTVNOW app
Notice it in all dialogue like when it asks to authorize TRAKT on apps like Exodus or SALTS Text is very small
Seems like its a simple code issue with the FONT

BTW look at the app TV next Aired try that and see how small that one too

Thanks all
I have the same problem too in Libreelec..

Sent from my iPad
Hi, I love this skin, but i need custom widgets, it's possible?
Guys just a heads up, I've been messing round with the colours of dark mode and have got them as near to real ATV as I think is possible without the exact ATV graphics ripped, will be in next release (I hope, I've gave the changes to emre Smile
any fix for the the small font issue yet?
(2016-10-12, 17:07)dallasnights Wrote: any fix for the the small font issue yet?
not found a solution yet
Update v0.1.1 Jarvis and Krypton
Changelog:
-Improved Dark Mode
-Change Notification colors
-FIX Colorbox Error Message
(2016-10-12, 18:15)emre.ay Wrote: Update v0.1.1 Jarvis and Krypton
Changelog:
-Improved Dark Mode
-Change Notification colors
-FIX Colorbox Error Message
Sweet mate

Sent from my GT-I9190
(2016-10-12, 18:13)emre.ay Wrote:
(2016-10-12, 17:07)dallasnights Wrote: any fix for the the small font issue yet?
not found a solution yet

Emre,
the solution for the LiveTV is changing the font size on MyPVRGuide.xml, lines 220, 233, 287 and 300 to font24.
a possible complete solution including the ftv addon, and similar ones is changing from font12 to font24 in the corresponding xml files.
Waiting forward an update including PVR seekbar and the music widget which does not still show recent albums.
Concerning the new release, the color of the notifications is inverted. Should be black for the default mode and white for dark
Mode. Now is really difficult to see the text.
For the rest, well done and keep on going with this fantastic skin.
BR
(2016-10-12, 19:57)blashman Wrote:
(2016-10-12, 18:13)emre.ay Wrote:
not found a solution yet

Emre,
the solution for the LiveTV is changing the font size on MyPVRGuide.xml, lines 220, 233, 287 and 300 to font24.
a possible complete solution including the ftv addon, and similar ones is changing from font12 to font24 in the corresponding xml files.
Waiting forward an update including PVR seekbar and the music widget which does not still show recent albums.
Concerning the new release, the color of the notifications is inverted. Should be black for the default mode and white for dark
Mode. Now is really difficult to see the text.
For the rest, well done and keep on going with this fantastic skin.
BR

Hi, with regards to the notification banner, this should be dark for dark mode and light for light mode, but I agree the fonts need to be inverted as are a litttke difficult to read, I'm working on it. When I figure out where to set the colours, I'll change em
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }2