Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Quote:Skin is based on the Apple tvOS 13 and is a modded version of tvOS-X from iCanuck
Credits: @fastcolors for SiO2 Skin and @iCanuck for tvO-X Skin

soon...

Quote:Donation:
Donate
If you like my work, please support me for more motivation and I spend a lot of time for this skin and it is totally free for you. Thanks[emoji106]

Quote:Here are some features that are finished yet or WIP:
Keyboard Themed and Numeric Keyboard Themed[/size] - both changeable between two versions

watch gallery

watch gallery
That's looks pretty fine atm
(2016-06-24, 07:38)Vinz22 Wrote: [ -> ]That's looks pretty fine atm
This is only the beginning Smile
(2016-06-24, 14:09)emre.ay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-24, 07:38)Vinz22 Wrote: [ -> ]That's looks pretty fine atm
This is only the beginning Smile

I really hope so! Big Grin
You're the third or fourth one now starting working on an ATV 4 replica skin.

My only wish:
Just keep it as close to the original as possible with no fancy additional views! Thanks in advance! Wink
I try my best my friend Smile
Really cool, like that your screens looks so close to the original!
Since you need to have views that are more specific to viewing movies and tv shows, that are as far as I know not integrated in the atv4 skin, you should have a look at the skin of the plex app for atv4. I think it is really beatiful and captures the aesthetic of the atv4 os design perfectly. Also it is really functional.
(2016-06-24, 15:39)Doc.Ex Wrote: [ -> ]Since you need to have views that are more specific to viewing movies and tv shows, that are as far as I know not integrated in the atv4 skin, you should have a look at the skin of the plex app for atv4. I think it is really beatiful and captures the aesthetic of the atv4 os design perfectly. Also it is really functional.
have you a screen maybe of that what you mean ? Smile I can try to put it in the skin
Original:
My Themed:

Which do you prefer? Smile
In this post you have a bunch of screenshots.. I find that really beautiful. Maybe thats could be an inspiration to you.

Click Me (Link)
(2016-06-24, 17:46)Doc.Ex Wrote: [ -> ]In this post you have a bunch of screenshots.. I find that really beautiful. Maybe thats could be an inspiration to you.

Click Me (Link)
I will look into it Smile
Make it close to the original as possible would be awesome! Smile
(2016-06-24, 20:37)M89SE Wrote: [ -> ]Make it close to the original as possible would be awesome! Smile
What do you think about Post#9 ?😀 Schould I use the Original look?
(2016-06-24, 20:39)emre.ay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-24, 20:37)M89SE Wrote: [ -> ]Make it close to the original as possible would be awesome! Smile
What do you think about Post#9 ?? Schould I use the Original look?

Yes
+1 for the themed version!

Original version only makes sense when controlling with the Siri Remote and accelerated gestures.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19