• 149(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-10-22, 22:00)wallacebw Wrote: Heads Up: Skin helper service is undergoing a refactoring (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2441968). You will want to downgrade from the GIT master version (1.0.111+) to the version in the kodi Repo (1.0.110) to fix this. Also, when I did this, I had to remove the plugin directories first.

Had to reinstall kodi and can confirm this one: latest skin helper git master release (1.0.116) does not even install (message about artutils or something like that) but skin works great
Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-10-23, 18:57)Marjinoz Wrote: Hey!
Nice mod!

Is it possible to remove the custom images that appears when selecting "files", "search", "power" etc?
Really like the original look where there was no image when selecting.

No, I don't want to do this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-23, 18:59)watchstuff Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Your MOD is amazing, after using it, I wouldn't go back to using the default estuary.

There's 2 things that would make it perfect for me:

1. Being able to search addons (i know that you can search for an addon) but is the there a way to get a search such as MetalliQ integrated which searches all of the addon content?
2. The animated fanart works brilliantly on my library but not on any addons, Is there a way of pulling in the animated posters on any addon?

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks for sharing your work.

1. No not possible.
2. Animated fanart works only with library content, not with addons.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-23, 19:02)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-10-22, 22:00)wallacebw Wrote: Heads Up: Skin helper service is undergoing a refactoring (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2441968). You will want to downgrade from the GIT master version (1.0.111+) to the version in the kodi Repo (1.0.110) to fix this. Also, when I did this, I had to remove the plugin directories first.

Had to reinstall kodi and can confirm this one: latest skin helper git master release (1.0.116) does not even install (message about artutils or something like that) but skin works great

Marcelveldt rework on Skin Helper Service. Don't update to the latest git yet, some features of my mod are broken with it.

I'm waiting he ends changes.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-23, 20:49)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-23, 18:59)watchstuff Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Your MOD is amazing, after using it, I wouldn't go back to using the default estuary.

There's 2 things that would make it perfect for me:

1. Being able to search addons (i know that you can search for an addon) but is the there a way to get a search such as MetalliQ integrated which searches all of the addon content?
2. The animated fanart works brilliantly on my library but not on any addons, Is there a way of pulling in the animated posters on any addon?

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks for sharing your work.

1. No not possible.
2. Animated fanart works only with library content, not with addons.

No worries. Thanks.
(2016-10-23, 18:41)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-23, 01:01)stage Wrote:
(2016-10-22, 13:05)Guilouz Wrote: You can add your own thumbnails in extras/icons folder of the skin or you can send me them and I will add it.

I can't seem to find the extras/icons folder. Could you please provide the path?

In extras/icons folder of my skin, in addons folder.

Found it on mac:

library/application support/kodi/addons

Then need to select skin.esutarymod

Looks like android is Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/
(2016-10-23, 20:48)Guilouz Wrote:
Nice mod!

Is it possible to remove the custom images that appears when selecting "files", "search", "power" etc?

Thanks for the answer! I get that you dont want to remove them from default.
But is it possible for me to remove? If I could change or delete them from the addon folder or something?
Im new to Kodi and raspberry.
(2016-10-23, 22:53)Marjinoz Wrote:
(2016-10-23, 20:48)Guilouz Wrote:
Nice mod!

But is it possible for me to remove? If I could change or delete them from the addon folder or something?

You need to modify code.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Just a suggestion or request I guess,

But anyone think that they can port the holiday mod for Aeon MQ7 from latts9923 over to this skin?

I actually tried it just now but gave up shortly after, couldnt get it to display in settings. Im not a skinner though.

Heres the link http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=289448
(2016-10-23, 18:47)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-23, 12:07)madmax2 Wrote: Guilouz

Can you add setting in skins to allow disable of each search option, so that we can just search movie library only without needing to choose it first

-Youtube search
-The movie DB
-addons

No, I do not plain to do this. But you can modify code to do this.

yes

but for most users, it would be easier to have a setting that can turn on/off

How would we implement a setting to disable each search option?

I think most ppl who are using Kodi, just want to search (on the main search box) their movies, not search on TheMovieDB, addons and less likely on youtube.

Implementing the first two search options is useless / pointless for most users.
I understand this was carried over from original skin, but this is a mod skin, so should give us option to disable it in the settings.
(2016-10-24, 03:19)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-23, 22:53)Marjinoz Wrote:
(2016-10-23, 20:48)Guilouz Wrote: No, I don't want to do this.

You need to modify code.

Ah, ok thanks.
(2016-10-24, 05:26)madmax2 Wrote:
(2016-10-23, 18:47)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-23, 12:07)madmax2 Wrote: Guilouz

Can you add setting in skins to allow disable of each search option, so that we can just search movie library only without needing to choose it first

-Youtube search
-The movie DB
-addons

No, I do not plain to do this. But you can modify code to do this.

yes

I think most ppl who are using Kodi, just want to search (on the main search box) their movies, not search on TheMovieDB, addons and less likely on youtube.

Implementing the first two search options is useless / pointless for most users.
I understand this was carried over from original skin, but this is a mod skin, so should give us option to disable it in the settings.

Search options are fine, I'd leave as it is...
Also less attitude goes a long way, pointless and useless is your opinion, not most users I'm sure....
(2016-10-24, 04:03)tp2215 Wrote: Just a suggestion or request I guess,

But anyone think that they can port the holiday mod for Aeon MQ7 from latts9923 over to this skin?

I actually tried it just now but gave up shortly after, couldnt get it to display in settings. Im not a skinner though.

Heres the link http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=289448

No I do not plain to do this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-24, 16:34)bmonster Wrote:
(2016-10-24, 05:26)madmax2 Wrote:
(2016-10-23, 18:47)Guilouz Wrote: No, I do not plain to do this. But you can modify code to do this.

yes

Also less attitude goes a long way, pointless and useless is your opinion, not most users I'm sure....

You are the only one with this request. Most users use youtube search and others, and I don't want to add settings to disable them because I don't want to overload skin settings with minnor things.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-24, 21:04)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-24, 16:34)bmonster Wrote:
(2016-10-24, 05:26)madmax2 Wrote: yes

You are the only one with this request. Most users use youtube search and others, and I don't want to add settings to disable them because I don't want to overload skin settings with minnor things.

So when you use Kodi, how often are you searching for stuff on TheMovieDB?
It is a useless search option, just waste time when we just want to search for movies on Kodi.

Most of the time when people are using a software like Kodi, it is for watching movies or TV shows..
It was purposely created purely for this purpose.

If we wanted to watch something on Youtube we would use our browser or the youtube addon
and why would we need to search for something on the TheMovieDB when we can search for it in our browser?

I don't see why most people would want to do something like these two search options in a Kodi, especially on the main search box..

It is a useless search option for most people, when they open Kodi, they just want to watch their movies or TV shows..
  • 149(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36