• 42(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
(2016-10-28, 21:49)defleppard Wrote:
(2016-10-28, 21:39)bubblegum57 Wrote:
(2016-10-28, 21:28)deflepard Wrote: Wanilton just a newbie, it´s possible in mq7 change kodi splash screen ( when kodi start) with a custome video (mp4)?

settings, skin settings, general settings, activate playback list at skin startup

thanxx.. any idea why mi intro video make a loop after finish and start again?

Sorry no, unless the video is too short? I have star wars theme, & that cuts off a couple seconds early
20 seconds it´s too short?
Sorry, it was just an idea.
Is there a way to stabilize scrolling lists that might not need to scroll?

This is what one of my short menus looks like when I'm at the top of it:

And this is what it looks like when I'm at the bottom of it.

I'd find this behavior much less annoying if it only scrolled when the cursor was near one end of the view or the other.
Hi guys, i installed this skin and it's amazing, wanted to ask how can i add artist logo to music, i can see the disc+artist fanart but without logo (in other skins i see logo).

Thanks in advance...
(2016-10-29, 07:23)guandms Wrote: Hi guys, i installed this skin and it's amazing, wanted to ask how can i add artist logo to music, i can see the disc+artist fanart but without logo (in other skins i see logo).

Thanks in advance...

Place the logo.png inside the artist folder. I had a problem with some artist logos showing and some that didnt, found that the artist folder name must match the artist name inside the mp3 tags. Eg. I had my mp3 artist named as BlutEngel, whereas the folder name was Blutengel so it didnt show. Just a thing to look out for.
My logo.png is inside the the artist folder, all my ID3's were made by MusicBrainz, in Aeon Madnox all the logo's are showing just fine, and here everything is showing except the logo's.
Hi All,
would it be so hard adding disc-arts, if available locally or even remotely, to the list of music albums of the widget over music menu in main menu screen?
It wouldn't be anything different from what is already being done for movies widget

Tks in advance
(2016-10-29, 19:18)guandms Wrote: My logo.png is inside the the artist folder, all my ID3's were made by MusicBrainz, in Aeon Madnox all the logo's are showing just fine, and here everything is showing except the logo's.

To make the logos and fanarts of your artists appear don’t forget to go to MUSIC – ARTISTS – {Hit arrow up key once} – COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW – Activate SHOW ARTIST/ALBUM ART and in the line just above set the PATH to your local music library, see the next image...

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hi, just wondering when we can expect 1.5.0, saw that you had fixed the stacked options issue when you select a program in the EPG, so I'm excited to get that up and running.

Also, is there any way to add channel numbers from the PVR backend (NextPVR in my case) next to the channel names in the EPG? I see most other skins have the same- wasn't sure if I was missing a way to toggle them on and off.
(2016-10-19, 20:23)Angelinas Wrote: For missing KHZ, KBPS, KBITS info.

See if you have in other visualisation layout no 1 and no.3...if you have, then is your line changed...need to be like this.
Code:
<label>$LOCALIZE[31333] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Channels][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.SampleRate,,KHZ][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitRate,,Kbps][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample,,Bits]</label>

I inspected MusicVisualization.xml and the line for KHZ, KBPS, KBITS info is right for all the visualization layouts. I can assume it could depend from the variables MusicPlayer.SampleRate, MusicPlayer.BitRate and MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample. Is it possible that for any reason the scope of these variables is not properly set and, when involked by $INFO[] function, they result in NULL string?
[/quote]

Does anyone know why KHZ, KBPS, KBITS info don't appear?
(2016-10-31, 13:43)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2016-10-19, 20:23)Angelinas Wrote: For missing KHZ, KBPS, KBITS info.

See if you have in other visualisation layout no 1 and no.3...if you have, then is your line changed...need to be like this.
Code:
<label>$LOCALIZE[31333] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Channels][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.SampleRate,,KHZ][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitRate,,Kbps][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample,,Bits]</label>

I inspected MusicVisualization.xml and the line for KHZ, KBPS, KBITS info is right for all the visualization layouts. I can assume it could depend from the variables MusicPlayer.SampleRate, MusicPlayer.BitRate and MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample. Is it possible that for any reason the scope of these variables is not properly set and, when involked by $INFO[] function, they result in NULL string?

Does anyone know why KHZ, KBPS, KBITS info don't appear?
[/quote]

I'm playing catch-up on this, so would you please explain what it is that you are having a problem with in displaying this info? Is it for Layout 2 only? Have you otherwise edited your file in any way? Maybe you've lost a line of code. Here is the original package to show this data in Layout 2, starting at line 424:

Code:
<control type="label">
    <left>518</left>
    <top>192</top>
    <width>600</width>
    <height>36</height>
    <align>left</align>
    <aligny>top</aligny>
    <textcolor>50FFFAF0</textcolor>
    <font>Font_plot</font>
    </control>
    <control type="label">
Excellent Build, one of the best out on Kodi to date. I've scanned all over this thread and I don't think I understand how to make custom widget lists....From what I gather I need to make a "smart playlist" and when I do it is added to the end of the flexible widget menu. How the heck do I make a smart playlist or what is the exact process for making custom widget lists?
(2016-10-31, 19:03)mattkilla Wrote: Excellent Build, one of the best out on Kodi to date. I've scanned all over this thread and I don't think I understand how to make custom widget lists....From what I gather I need to make a "smart playlist" and when I do it is added to the end of the flexible widget menu. How the heck do I make a smart playlist or what is the exact process for making custom widget lists?

For smart playlist see link - http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_Playlist
I have created a folder to store my own themes.
I have also created sub-folders for "music", "pictures", "programs", "extras", "movies", "tvshows", etc etc
I have placed my own images in each of the sub folders.
I then set the path to my themes folder in SETTINGS/SKIN SETTINGS/THEMES/MY THEME - PATH:
I now have my own themes on the home page for the various menus.

However, I cannot get "tvshows" to work, all the rest are ok.
Which XML file are these THEME settings stored?
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13