• 392(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-11-02, 20:00)flowerpot Wrote: hi we seem to have sorted out the cases on shelf 3DR by making a copy of 540p.png then rename to 480p.png restarted kodi and we got all cases on shelf 3DR , but now i have a problem with discs on all views that support fake disc , just woundering if it is a resolution issue again the same as the cases on shelf 3DR , also was thinking should the cases move round on shelf 3d as they do on shelf 3d right , thanks for your help and advice

Isn't that just a result of kodi not being in fullscreen mode?
(2016-11-02, 20:54)WonkyDub Wrote:
(2016-11-02, 20:00)flowerpot Wrote: hi we seem to have sorted out the cases on shelf 3DR by making a copy of 540p.png then rename to 480p.png restarted kodi and we got all cases on shelf 3DR , but now i have a problem with discs on all views that support fake disc , just woundering if it is a resolution issue again the same as the cases on shelf 3DR , also was thinking should the cases move round on shelf 3d as they do on shelf 3d right , thanks for your help and advice

thanks for your reply this is a view in full screen notice the disc

(2016-11-02, 21:05)flowerpot Wrote:
(2016-11-02, 20:54)WonkyDub Wrote:

thanks for your reply this is a view in full screen notice the disc

That's strange does the disc art always look as if it is cutoff in all viewtypes? or does it vary like your above images?

I have just ran into this problem. but i refreshed the skin and it was fine. it may just be a rendering problem. refresh your skin and see if it happens again.
hi thanks for your reply this is strange as i reinstall kodi complete and this skin which is great but seems that i am still having problems i can get cases and discs on views apart from shelf 3D all though fake discs are enabled the disc of what i have seen seem to be better ,

I might know what happens with this not-round discs (if we are talking about fake ones). You probably have 16:10 monitor and your resolution is 1920x1200p. Try to switch in Settings - System to 1920x1080p. It may help.
(2016-11-03, 23:59)dron2000 Wrote: I might know what happens with this not-round discs (if we are talking about fake ones). You probably have 16:10 monitor and your resolution is 1920x1200p. Try to switch in Settings - System to 1920x1080p. It may help.

many thanks for your reply i am not sure as if you look at this page all disc art was ok
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=230821&page=390
Hello !!

Is this possible to have animated jacket in the widget movie, tvShow.... like in "Estuary Mod" Huh

I'm very happy of madnox mod work on Krypton !!! Very good Job !!
Continue.... TongueTongueTongue Angel

Thx you !!! Smile Smile
@ Mike_Doc, would you recommend upgrading now to Krypton and new Madnox? Or wait until you post an official version?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
I wish I could get it working on Jarvis

Sent from my LG-H918
(2016-11-02, 00:31)bobrap Wrote: Hey, Mike.
Using latest Krypton nightly and Madnox from git.

Was wondering if you could point me to where I might change the color for this. Just hard to read.

The alphabet scroll bar isn't working for me now. I have script.module.simplecache installed. Is there another that I may be missing.

Also, is there a way to get rid of widget labels other than deleting the label then add a space?

Thanks.

In addition to the above, is the pause screen info been changed or am I maybe missing some script/.service? I'm getting just a paused picture without any info. Thanks again for any help.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Hello guys ..

can anyone give me please a tip to setup the Madnox Skin?
How to configure to get submenu like this on madnox ?? thx
For anyone interested, I found a youtube video showing how to use pictures to show live NFL scores, in the video they use Aeon Nox Smile

It works, I even set up a fanart widget to show the scores..

Anyway, if you wanna check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rxj9yTZxCw
Logo's Made So Far:
In the Jarvis Madnox version.. the image "showcase_gradient.png" is used for no floor in the landscape view.. the problem is.. that image is on top of the media flags rather then under them.. which is more effective.. I have modified that image and because it appears on top of media flags rather then under them.. it does not look that great.

How can I modify this so that the image appears UNDER the media flags rather then on top of them? After all the point of the image is to darken the fanart so the media flags show up better so having it appear on top of the media flags kinda defeats the point in a way.

The code where this image is added is located in the Includes_Viewtypes.xml file and here is the relivent code:

Code:
    <!--gradient start-->
        <control type="image">
            <left>-17</left>
            <top>1012</top>
            <width>1936</width>
            <height>72</height>
            <texture>views/showcase_gradient.png</texture>
            <include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(Nofloor) + [Control.IsVisible(8857) | Control.IsVisible(8860)] + ![Control.IsVisible(53) | Control.IsVisible(52) | Control.IsVisible(50) | Control.IsVisible(518) | Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(511) | Control.IsVisible(516) | Control.IsVisible(514) | Control.IsVisible(506) | Control.IsVisible(550)]</visible>
            <animation effect="slide" time="160" end="1440" tween="cubic" condition="Control.IsVisible(510)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" time="160" end="-750" tween="cubic" condition="Control.IsVisible(512)">Conditional</animation>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <left>-17</left>
            <top>992</top>
            <width>1936</width>
            <height>92</height>
            <texture>views/showcase_gradient.png</texture>
            <include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(Nofloor) + [Control.IsVisible(8857) | Control.IsVisible(8860)] + ![Control.IsVisible(53) | Control.IsVisible(52) | Control.IsVisible(50) | Control.IsVisible(518) | Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(511) | Control.IsVisible(516) | Control.IsVisible(514) | Control.IsVisible(506) | Control.IsVisible(550)]</visible>
            <animation effect="slide" time="160" end="1440" tween="cubic" condition="Control.IsVisible(510)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" time="160" end="-750" tween="cubic" condition="Control.IsVisible(512)">Conditional</animation>
        </control>
        <!--gradient end-->

Now how that is added to lanscape view I'm at a loss..

I would actually like to remove that all together from the showcase movie view (specifically box sets) as it also uses that image for no floor, but I would rather have no image at all there when I pick no floor.. when you choose logo to show the set name in logo form the background is not needed (as its not large enough to cover the logo)
Logo's Made So Far:
Can someone please point me in the direction to get the madnox skin downloaded please, I don't have a computer to copy the code and paste into the kodi folder just my phone which I can send the file through es explorer to my shield. TIA for any information

Sent from my LG-H918
  • 392(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39