• 56(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
Hi @Angelinas,

I've just installed krypton mod and I have some minor errors, that I suppose you are already aware of.

Code:
20:01:19 T:6248   ERROR: CGUITextureManager::GetTexturePath: could not find texture 'DefaultAddonsInstalled.png'
20:01:23 T:6248   ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
20:01:23 T:6248   ERROR: CGUITextureManager::GetTexturePath: could not find texture 'DefaultAddonsUpdates.png'
20:01:24 T:6248   ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
20:01:24 T:6248   ERROR: CGUITextureManager::GetTexturePath: could not find texture 'DefaultAddonsRecentlyUpdated.png'
20:01:25 T:6248   ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
20:01:25 T:6248   ERROR: CGUITextureManager::GetTexturePath: could not find texture 'DefaultAddonsRepo.png'
20:01:25 T:6248   ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
20:01:25 T:6248   ERROR: CGUITextureManager::GetTexturePath: could not find texture 'DefaultAddonsZip.png'

Textures.xbt is missing some default icons which are new to krypton skins.
Image Image
Am I the only one having problems with List Views?
Image Image
(2016-10-18, 01:07)redglory Wrote: Am I the only one having problems with List Views?
Only you and me use this mod Smile
I don have that problem I use this....

https://mega.nz/#!3dYXUDoZ!hEvKmGqICPyT3...BhctG8Z86A

copy paste in your media folder (64 pcs)
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Thanks, that solves the missing textures. I've packed them all together inside new Textures.xbt

What about the List Views not showing? I get blank screen.
Image Image
I've read through the this forum on this topic and have seen it asked before but can't find a solution.

I'm running mq 6 on jarvis and would like to know if someone can supply me with a dialogvideoinfo.xml file that is modded and has the extended info script set as the default movie/ tv show info rather than the skins standard info screen.

I'd like to be able to press "I" on my keyboard or remote and bring up the extended info page for that particular movie or show I'm selected on with one click rather than bringing up the context menu and selecting open extended info, its just one more step i'd like to cut down on.

I have this setup on my current aeon not silvo mod but i can't seem to replicate it on the mq 6

If someone could please help out I'd greatly appreciate it!!
Great icons, I wish that had been it before
(2016-10-19, 11:06)redglory Wrote: What about the List Views not showing? I get blank screen.

I'm having the same problem. E.g. right or glass list and a few more are not working. Sad
(2016-10-19, 11:06)redglory Wrote: What about the List Views not showing? I get blank screen.
is this you missing ?
(2016-10-22, 09:08)Freakaaa Wrote: I'm having the same problem. E.g. right or glass list and a few more are not working. Sad
dont understand what view dont working Huh
Are you activate that view?
Apologies if this has been asked before. When you switch thehome screen widgets from showing trailers, extended info, or you tube videos, can you have different sections show different info? For example, could I have my random movie library widgets show trailers, my tv shows have extended info, and my music acts show you tube videos? Or does it have to be the same across all of them? Thanks!
Quote:dont understand what view dont working Huh
Are you activate that view?

Angelinas i have same problem with view list is just last three or four are working on rest just show backgrand image nothing more
I move to Krypton version...
Just now I upload to git second version of AeonMQ6 Mod (same,without texture).
Who want to try there is a new view for movies PosterZoom(Plan is to write code for all videos and music)For now its just for movies and sets.

View PosterZoom

New Infodialogs for Sets,and menu code changes.
DialogInfo for Collection

Also Include @manfeed Lyrics...with some changes adapted for Krypton
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293864

Default Lyrics

Isue with MusicDialogInfo is continue(next on my list)
(2016-10-22, 13:07)Angelinas Wrote:
is this you missing ?

Right List View (and some others like glass list view) is missing for me. How can i fix it?
hi i was wondering if you cam help me out,how did you change content in the xml in widgets to what you want,im trying to add a new list with different content??thnxxx
Smile 
EDIT!!!!!!!! I figured it out thnxxx anyways...and by the way you do great work
Hi Angelinas
How can i show the poster season in dialogvideoinfo at season Container?
Thanks.
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16