• 98(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Hello,
I really love this skin, it's perfect. So thank you for the effort on improving the already great Confluence.

I have one question/request though:

Is there a way to display movie duration/runtime in HH:MM or HHhMM format?

(ie: 1h:37 instead of 97 minutes)

I tried using this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=220753
but I wasted hours over the last week trying to make it work to no avail.

I know there are other skins that have this option, but I like this skin better.

any suggestions please?

(Using Jarvis 16.1) (Windows 8.1)

thanks.
(2016-11-14, 02:13)UraFarquad Wrote:
(2016-11-13, 19:22)dustintinsley Wrote: This is the skin I have been using for a while now. Now, I am no skinner so I cone here with this question. Would it be possible to add a "flat" them. I stumbled upon Confluence Flat (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=201170) and was wondering if the flat style is possible with Xonfluence.

You could try taking the Textures.xbt file from the Media folder of Confluence Flat and renaming it Flat.xbt. Insert Flat.xbt file into the Media folder of Xonfluence. Boot Kodi and go to System > Appearance and select Flat as the theme. See if that helps ya out and if it did, slap that Thank User button for me. If not, come back and we'll tackle something else maybe? lol

This did work but some things were missing display wise. I think mostly because it was made for Confluence and has not been updated in a while. Maybe a talented artist can dig in on this and create a new theme... Thanks for your hard work...
I was woundering y i dont have a way to turn on the snow function. I thought you were able to on this skin can someine help?
(2016-11-18, 00:40)enigma0412 Wrote: I was woundering y i dont have a way to turn on the snow function. I thought you were able to on this skin can someine help?

What "snow function" are you talking about??

I know there is a setting to allow "raindrop effect" but I've never seen "snow function".

Raindrop effect is toggled on/off in the Skin Settings.

System > Skin Settings > General Settings > Home Screen Options > Enable Raindrop Effect
(2016-11-17, 04:06)dustintinsley Wrote:
(2016-11-14, 02:13)UraFarquad Wrote:
(2016-11-13, 19:22)dustintinsley Wrote: This is the skin I have been using for a while now. Now, I am no skinner so I cone here with this question. Would it be possible to add a "flat" them. I stumbled upon Confluence Flat (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=201170) and was wondering if the flat style is possible with Xonfluence.

You could try taking the Textures.xbt file from the Media folder of Confluence Flat and renaming it Flat.xbt. Insert Flat.xbt file into the Media folder of Xonfluence. Boot Kodi and go to System > Appearance and select Flat as the theme. See if that helps ya out and if it did, slap that Thank User button for me. If not, come back and we'll tackle something else maybe? lol

This did work but some things were missing display wise. I think mostly because it was made for Confluence and has not been updated in a while. Maybe a talented artist can dig in on this and create a new theme... Thanks for your hard work...

Xonfluence is also a Confluence Mod, so if all the textures from Flat Confluence are packed into its xpr file, then it should work. If Flat Confluence has any textures separate from the xpr they will be in a folder (or folder[s]) along side the Textures.xpr, inside of the Media folder. All of it would be need to be transferred over into the Xonfluence Media folder.

Then again, Xonfluence could have textures created for it that Confluence doesn't have, therefore those images would need to be redone in the same style as the Flat Confluence theme you like so much.

These are your only two solutions if you still want a "Flat Xonfluence".
(2016-11-18, 01:06)UraFarquad Wrote:
(2016-11-18, 00:40)enigma0412 Wrote: I was woundering y i dont have a way to turn on the snow function. I thought you were able to on this skin can someine help?

What "snow function" are you talking about??

I know there is a setting to allow "raindrop effect" but I've never seen "snow function".

Raindrop effect is toggled on/off in the Skin Settings.

System > Skin Settings > General Settings > Home Screen Options > Enable Raindrop Effect
There was a snow effect also if you actually look in the skin files you will see the snow flakes but it no on the actual skin no more
It won't work until the last week in November.
when I use this xonfluence skin, it crashes Kodi when I try to open it, it does it with kodi 16.1 and 17 beta. it even does it on spmc 16, it always has done it, i just thought at some point it would get fixed in an update. sometimes it takes me as much as 20 times before the program finally opens. if im lucky only 4 or 5 tries will do it, I have yet to find a skin that can touch this one. they all suck pretty much.

I'm on an Android box, i have a few of them , my friend and nephew are in the same boat as i am.

has anyone ever experience this?
(2016-11-18, 08:41)fracl11 Wrote: when I use this xonfluence skin, it crashes Kodi when I try to open it, it does it with kodi 16.1 and 17 beta. it even does it on spmc 16, it always has done it, i just thought at some point it would get fixed in an update. sometimes it takes me as much as 20 times before the program finally opens. if im lucky only 4 or 5 tries will do it, I have yet to find a skin that can touch this one. they all suck pretty much.

I'm on an Android box, i have a few of them , my friend and nephew are in the same boat as i am.

Best way to know what's happening is to upload a debug log. Someone (not me. That stuff is over my head) should be able to look at it and tell you what's going on. The more info you can provide, the more likely someone can pinpoint the issue.

Who is installing Kodi (and Xonfluence) for you and are they official Kodi builds?
(2016-11-18, 08:47)UraFarquad Wrote:
(2016-11-18, 08:41)fracl11 Wrote: when I use this xonfluence skin, it crashes Kodi when I try to open it, it does it with kodi 16.1 and 17 beta. it even does it on spmc 16, it always has done it, i just thought at some point it would get fixed in an update. sometimes it takes me as much as 20 times before the program finally opens. if im lucky only 4 or 5 tries will do it, I have yet to find a skin that can touch this one. they all suck pretty much.

Best way to know what's happening is to upload a debug log. Someone (not me. That stuff is over my head) should be able to look at it and tell you what's going on. The more info you can provide, the more likely someone can pinpoint the issue.

Who is installing Kodi (and Xonfluence) for you and are they official Kodi builds?

https://paste.ubuntu.com/23494403/

I just re-installed kodi 17 beta 5, after i just installed the skin from helly repo and nothing else and it crashes still. hope i got the log thing right? let me know if you need anything else

thanks
Like I said, the whole debug log thing is way over my head. I'm sure one of the other guys on here like trogggy, jmh2002 or even Helly will see this and help you out. Be sure to keep an eye on the thread because things get kinda slow in here sometimes. Good luck!!
(2016-11-18, 09:30)UraFarquad Wrote: Like I said, the whole debug log thing is way over my head. I'm sure one of the other guys on here like trogggy, jmh2002 or even Helly will see this and help you out. Be sure to keep an eye on the thread because things get kinda slow in here sometimes. Good luck!!
thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Wink 
Thank you so much for your continued work on this. Sorry. I am not a programmer

This is has great customization and love the feature to change everything. It does take a little time to figure it out so the best thing to do is watch youtube xconfluence setup. There is a 4 part video series available. Big Grin
(2016-11-18, 09:16)fracl11 Wrote:
(2016-11-18, 08:47)UraFarquad Wrote:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/23494403/

I just re-installed kodi 17 beta 5, after i just installed the skin from helly repo and nothing else and it crashes still. hope i got the log thing right? let me know if you need anything else

thanks
Just to add to this: I never get an error message, the program tries to load and i can see it but, then it just shuts down. sometimes it gets a little further in the process of loading. it goes pass the intro and i see the main screen, but it closes. I tried disabling auto update for when it starts but, its like its trying to do something before loading completely.? once it opens it works flawlessly.
My brother and I had an issue similar to that on our droid boxes... Ours turned out to be Thumbnail Overload. Android loves to collect those for some reason. After learned some ways to manage it... The problem seemed to disappear.

Sent from my P01MA
Dark Cypher
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13