• 224(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Estaury V2 Support ?
Hi Guilouz,

Bug or feature: Addons/Skin Overview Window (so does Addon/Skin Details) tells me, that I am using Estuary MOD (Kodi 18) 1.7.5, but Home/Settings overview Version Info says it is version 1.7.4 of the mod :-)
(2017-01-10, 23:06)Guilouz Wrote: Image Image

Hey Guilouz,

Could you please do the justified text like in the description in the first picture to all views? It looks much better this way. You did that for the previous skins and they are great (still using your Eminence mod)

Anyway, great work! Appreciate all your efforts

Thanks

EDIT: This view also uses justified text
Thanks for the tip Gracus, would have never thought of looking there. Must have been moved, Glad its still on.
Wink 
Beautiful Skin! Thanks for sharing!!

Two question.

Im looking to delete background on the main menu screen.
How do I change font on this menu? Which line in font.xml file?

Thanks.Image
(2017-01-16, 21:35)3mro Wrote: Estaury V2 Support ?

No it's v1 style with changes/additions.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-01-16, 22:45)elchupete Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Bug or feature: Addons/Skin Overview Window (so does Addon/Skin Details) tells me, that I am using Estuary MOD (Kodi 18) 1.7.5, but Home/Settings overview Version Info says it is version 1.7.4 of the mod :-)

Working for me and display 1.7.5.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-01-17, 00:43)dr.joaomarcelo Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 23:06)Guilouz Wrote: Image Image

Hey Guilouz,

Could you please do the justified text like in the description in the first picture to all views? It looks much better this way. You did that for the previous skins and they are great (still using your Eminence mod)

Anyway, great work! Appreciate all your efforts

Thanks

EDIT: This view also uses justified text

Yes I can do.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-01-17, 22:59)awesomebuilder Wrote: Beautiful Skin! Thanks for sharing!!

Two question.

Im looking to delete background on the main menu screen.
How do I change font on this menu? Which line in font.xml file?

Thanks.Image

It's font14 in Font.xml but if you change it some fonts in other parts in skin will be change too. Or you can change it directly in Includes_Home.xml, home menu have ID 9000
 Estuary MOD V2 
Great Skin Thanks . I noticed that when selecting "Settings" from the "Power Menu" nothing happens. The other options from the Power Menu work ok. Using Windows 10. Thanks.
(2016-12-28, 20:32)gogorman Wrote: Love this skin.
Two questions:
How might I remove the favorites star icon on the home screen (and the settings icon too etc.)?
How can I change so clicking info takes your straight to extended info instead of regular info?
Which files do I modify?
Thanks

Any thoughts?
(2017-01-18, 16:25)gogorman Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 20:32)gogorman Wrote: Love this skin.
Two questions:
How might I remove the favorites star icon on the home screen (and the settings icon too etc.)?
How can I change so clicking info takes your straight to extended info instead of regular info?
Which files do I modify?
Thanks

Any thoughts?

For favourites button in Includes_Home.xml

For extended info instead normal info. It's not possible.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-01-18, 15:51)berkhornet Wrote: Great Skin Thanks . I noticed that when selecting "Settings" from the "Power Menu" nothing happens. The other options from the Power Menu work ok. Using Windows 10. Thanks.

Screenshot please ? Because there is no settings shortcut in power menu by default.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I'm on latest 18 nightlies, and when I try to do a search, it gives me no results found and the screen freezes, I have to force stop Kodi and relaunch.

Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2017-01-18, 23:24)iMak Wrote: I'm on latest 18 nightlies, and when I try to do a search, it gives me no results found and the screen freezes, I have to force stop Kodi and relaunch.

Working for me with Global Search addon 8.0.0 :

Image Image
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 224(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36