• 419(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Deleting intro.mp4 in the extra folder should fix the freez also
Oh dear
(2017-02-05, 23:44)no-spam Wrote:
(2017-02-03, 19:27)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Still busy with my move but it looks like Krypton went final so time to post the latest to SiLVO repo and first post download.

You can check the news area in the info screen of the skin using the addon browser for a list of some of the new stuff. I have not had time to incorporate manfeeds music lyrics so that will come at a later time...

Enjoy Cool

yeah its ok to use my video intro in your skin .. lol nice to be asked once in a while

Excuse me? What the hell are you talking about?

Definitely not your intro... but thanks for accusing me of stealing. Angry
(2017-02-06, 01:47)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-02-05, 23:44)no-spam Wrote:
(2017-02-03, 19:27)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Still busy with my move but it looks like Krypton went final so time to post the latest to SiLVO repo and first post download.

You can check the news area in the info screen of the skin using the addon browser for a list of some of the new stuff. I have not had time to incorporate manfeeds music lyrics so that will come at a later time...

Enjoy Cool

yeah its ok to use my video intro in your skin .. lol nice to be asked once in a while

Excuse me? What the hell are you talking about?

Definitely not your intro... but thanks for accusing me of stealing. Angry

seems i made a mistake , i wasnt accusing you of stealing anyway that why i laughed , my apologies
(2016-09-13, 08:14)Bama350z Wrote: No, I mean if I have the main menu set for icons it will revert back to text and so on. some other options revert also and when I check the settings everything is still ticked as it should be. By the way is there any way to lower the menu further than the "low" view?

Any New on this ?? I have the same issue... I love the sking... but this is annoying
Is it just me or is autocompletion essentially broken on Krypton? It takes me clicking on a suggestion like 100 times before it will populate. Not just on silvo but every 17 skin.
Hi Guys,

First I would like to say thanks for this build. I am a NEWBIE as I have only been playing with this stuff for a few months. That being said, I have only played with Kodi and builds on android Boxes. I started out with the standard Aeon Nox and enjoyed the limited custom "O" bility of it and that led me to this post. So here are my Questions.
1. Should I install Kodi and this build of Silvo on my Puker so I can Mod it and then somehow save it and run it on my Android Box? Is that pretty much what you guys are doing? Any Links on how to do the above would be great.

~DROID
@Silvo

Just a quick note to say I love your work!

I discovered your skin about a week ago and I installed on 5 of my machines. That means PC, Macs, AND Amlogic boxes.

Thanks!
First off best skin out there very well done! And now to the part where im sure I'm an idiot and and missing something lol. Trying to restore my build on another device but everytime I do it starts out great then the skin reloads and all my settings/sub menus are gone. Any help would be great, I googled around but couldn't find much. Thanks
Just a guess, possibly the wrong version of the skin for the version of Kodi you are restoring?
Hi, apologies if the following two queries have been asked and answered, but I couldn't find the answers I was looking for through the forum search.

Is there any way to increase the amount of extrafanart used? It looks to be locked at four, but i don't want to start paring my art down if the value can be increased in some way.

When in TV seasons and episodes views, it doesn't appear to cycle extrafanart and just displays the single, standard fanart. Is this by design or is it a possible glitch?

Thanks in advance for answers and help, and especially for the fantastic skin.
Hi all. Is there any option to display recently played Live TV channels on the home screen when Live TV menu is selected?
Default Kodi 17 skin, Estuary, has that option so it must be possible some way...
Thanks.
(2017-02-08, 17:40)nhsman Wrote: Hi all. Is there any option to display recently played Live TV channels on the home screen when Live TV menu is selected?
Default Kodi 17 skin, Estuary, has that option so it must be possible some way...
Thanks.

I just added this on Git for Kodi and above.

If you can test it out and let me know if you have any issues, that would be great.
Hi, how make to artwork downloader myself have added all the image when scanning your library of movies. I have it only appends when I run it for each movie.
(2017-02-09, 01:24)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-02-08, 17:40)nhsman Wrote: Hi all. Is there any option to display recently played Live TV channels on the home screen when Live TV menu is selected?
Thanks.

I just added this on Git for Kodi and above.

If you can test it out and let me know if you have any issues, that would be great.

Thanks for quick reply. I have tried the git version, it does show the channels in the home menu but not the recently played ones.
  • 419(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55