• 414(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Hi meowmoo,
Since the update from git (put the below Homebar Widget in a seperat file) i dont get a cdart in the middle of the homebar while i play an movie.

Can you say what are the features from the change?
Why am I getting exception found divide by zero when trying to extract zip file ofbskin.TIA
Saw on git that the intro is back. How does one turn it on? Thanks
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
@Slipass The main reason for the change is, its easier for me to port the "Widget" to Nox5, which im using on a Rpi3 since a few days Tongue

Also I haven't done anything on madnox since a long time and lost track, because im still (and allways will be) not good at coding so I need something easy to to get back on Track, and Cleaning up the "BelowtheBar" thing is on my list since Mike Added it Tongue

anyway here is the fix https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...HFKdVF4dlE
(2017-02-22, 23:37)bobrap Wrote: Saw on git that the intro is back. How does one turn it on? Thanks

in the skin settings?!
(2017-02-22, 23:38)meowmoo Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 23:37)bobrap Wrote: Saw on git that the intro is back. How does one turn it on? Thanks

in the skin settings?!

Any chance of a better hint? I don't see that option at all. Huh

Disregard this. Can't delete it.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2017-02-22, 13:40)meowmoo Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 11:54)ArieS Wrote:
(2017-02-19, 21:09)meowmoo Wrote: Works for me, just tried list and tripanel view

Lates librebeta, skinhelper from marcela beta repo, madnix from git
Erm, I'm using the exact same things yet it won't work with my C2...
I posted a log in Marcel's thread so hopefully he can help me out Sad

You can try to delete the simplecatch.db ( userdata/addondata/script.module.simplecatch)
I don't have a simplecatch.db
Here's what I have:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bosc9o7h0khnm0...s.jpg?dl=0
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
I think something is fishy with your skin helper add-on, which version nr is it?

Need sleep now, more help tomorrow :p
(2017-02-23, 02:49)meowmoo Wrote: I think something is fishy with your skin helper add-on, which version nr is it?

Need sleep now, more help tomorrow :p
I finally got it to work... I did what grimmace92 said by switching to Estuary, removing the skin helper folders.
Switch back to Madnox, then installed Marcel's repo.
Then it was using 1.1.5 but no letters would appear in the Alphabet Box, so I went back to the add-on and updated to 1.0.100 and still didn't have anything in the box lol.
I went back to the add-on and it said an update was available.... So I updated and it was back to 1.15 erm
And at last, it now works, go figure...
Anyway, thanks for the help Smile
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
(2017-02-22, 16:59)risoterapia Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 16:56)P1zdat1y Wrote: Hello. I've just upgraded my Kodi to Krypton and cant make my Madnox skin to work. I downloaded it from here. I copied it to Kodi\addons. And to Userprofile\Kodi\addons. And tried to install it from zip file. Nothing, it just doesnt appear in program skin list.

Please can someone tell me, what I do wrong, thanks?
You must activate it through your addons

Enviado desde mi ZUK Z1 mediante Tapatalk

I had the same exact issue. The problem, as I see it, is that the skin name, and the folder name are different, so I was overlooking it thinking it was the old Nox skin I had. I basically backed-off the skins, leaving the -Krypton folder, rebooted and Bobs your uncle.

Poirot
Does anyone know how to use this in the skin settings to set it to a local folder??

When i select it I get this.

There is no way to select or enter a local folder. Hitting fusion does nothing. Using a local folder with ALOT of images has been a staple of my setup but at some point this broke and I have no idea whats up. What am I missing?
Hi Mike(s) Big Grin

I redid the Bottom now Playing thing, and added a Custom Settings Window, and for some reason non of the $VAR[insertvarhere] did work :/
any idea what can be the reason, because im lost right now...

here is the file
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...zV2aGstdTQ

the panel should be read, Settings on top should be Blue, Partymode and the bottom right should also be blue
EDIT: Added ones from video folder as well

@mike D and Everyone..
Hey guys here are all the updated Oscar playlists with last nights winners: Updated fixed link
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9ztIj...DIybFlCUWc

Just place the Playlist folder in this zip into your madnox\extras\ folder and overwrite.

Note only English names added...
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2017-02-27, 01:52)pletopia Wrote: Does anyone know how to use this in the skin settings to set it to a local folder??

When i select it I get this.

There is no way to select or enter a local folder. Hitting fusion does nothing. Using a local folder with ALOT of images has been a staple of my setup but at some point this broke and I have no idea whats up. What am I missing?

Remove your repo then it will default to the c drive for you, Once you select your images, add the repo back in
@meowmoo,

I need the new includes.xml and variables.xml as well to see what all your $VARs are set to and try and see why none are working? Also what have you changed to action 1176? and I think window 1176 is already used? or maybe I never put that live?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
  • 414(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39