• 19(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
For me it shows 2.1.0

But I still can't install, it wants to start downloading and then immediately the popup message Installation failed.

I'm on Kodi 18, march 4th
The answer has already been given, a little effort, please!
Check the logs

Enviado do meu Nexus 4 através de Tapatalk
Image Image
(2017-03-05, 18:22)-Zeppelin- Wrote: For me it shows 2.1.0

But I still can't install, it wants to start downloading and then immediately the popup message Installation failed.

2.1.0 should not be available on the repo (it should be 2.1.3)

If it still try to grab it, it could be why it does not install

So from kodi, goes into the repo where it shows 2.1.0

If you use a mouse, go to the left border to open the blade menu (if you do not use a mouse then I do not know how to open it so you will have to find out) and select "check for update"

It should now show 2.1.3 and you should be able to install
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-03-05, 18:29)Gracus Wrote: If you use a mouse, go to the left border to open the blade menu (if you do not use a mouse then I do not know how to open it so you will have to find out) and select "check for update"

I was stuck on 2.1.1 this morning and broken, managed to update to 2.1.2 and it started working, just updated using the method above and now up to 2.1.3 Smile Thanks

NOTE; to open blade menu without a mouse just click the small icon marked 'Options' bottom left of screen, unless you are in kiosk mode then it is hidden.
(2017-03-05, 18:29)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-03-05, 18:22)-Zeppelin- Wrote: For me it shows 2.1.0

2.1.0 should not be available on the repo (it should be 2.1.3)

If it still try to grab it, it could be why it does not install

So from kodi, goes into the repo where it shows 2.1.0

If you use a mouse, go to the left border to open the blade menu (if you do not use a mouse then I do not know how to open it so you will have to find out) and select "check for update"

Thanks, got it working.

Now I just can't manage to get english titles instead of original ones for International movies with TheMovieDB as scraper. Tried both with Keep Original Title On and Off...

But anyway, it's great work you do!

Edit: What I still would wish for would be visible ratings for all movies in the listviews if you sort by title.

For example an idea would be to put the rating in front of the title. Or to add it after the release year, like 2012 - 8.2

I tend to pick movies by rating and therefore it would be really handy!
Guilouz, I have played around a lot with the latest version for past couple days and it's pretty much perfect now with your addition of skin.shortcuts and submenus. Thank you for your time and effort on this project. I have only a few aesthetic issues:

1. I have 'Show media clearlogos' toggled off in both Home Menu and Library settings. Logos are off as expected on the Home Menu but won't disappear from either Movies or TV Shows library using any view.
2. Is it possible to add an option to change the widget title's font and/or remove the bullet-point prefix? It is personal preference, but I felt it looked cleaner in the default skin with the same font size as the menu items and no bullet-point.
3. Is it possible to add submenu with personalized widgets? I can edit submenu when I have a personalized widget but it won't show on home screen unless I select a preconfigured widget.
4. Selecting "Personalized Widget > Select Widget 1 > Custom Item" defaults to 'None' regardless of what I put into the 'Choose Action' textbox. However it still expands to allow me to choose widget appearance.
5. This is probably a limitation of the original skin, but is it possible to add an option to make a widget appear as a vertical list instead or horizontal squares/posters?
(2017-03-06, 21:35)Ianj828 Wrote: Guilouz, I have played around a lot with the latest version for past couple days and it's pretty much perfect now with your addition of skin.shortcuts and submenus. Thank you for your time and effort on this project. I have only a few aesthetic issues:

1. I have 'Show media clearlogos' toggled off in both Home Menu and Library settings. Logos are off as expected on the Home Menu but won't disappear from either Movies or TV Shows library using any view.
2. Is it possible to add an option to change the widget title's font and/or remove the bullet-point prefix? It is personal preference, but I felt it looked cleaner in the default skin with the same font size as the menu items and no bullet-point.
3. Is it possible to add submenu with personalized widgets? I can edit submenu when I have a personalized widget but it won't show on home screen unless I select a preconfigured widget.
4. Selecting "Personalized Widget > Select Widget 1 > Custom Item" defaults to 'None' regardless of what I put into the 'Choose Action' textbox. However it still expands to allow me to choose widget appearance.
5. This is probably a limitation of the original skin, but is it possible to add an option to make a widget appear as a vertical list instead or horizontal squares/posters?

1. Fixed on last git. thanks.
2. No, no option for that. I have removed bullet-point.
3. Done on last git.
4. I do not know how custom item is working, I can't remove it.
5. Not possible to do that. Because with vertical list, one widget can be configured.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Guilouz...thanks for such a wonderful skin. This has become my favorite by far. Having said that I do have a few items I was hoping you could address.

All of these items relate to Movies:
1) If you switch from Pre-configured widgets to personal widgets you lose the "Categories". Would it be possible to have a setting to retain that sub-menu?
2) On V1 of the skin the "Information" key provides Plot, Metadata, Cast, and Player Processing Info. Is it possible to bring that information to V2?
3) I may have asked this previously....the end-time box in too small if you are using a 12 hour clock. The AM/PM causing the time to scroll. Would it be possible to increase the size of the box to prevent scrolling?
4) Any chance of showing the studio icon on the movie information page.

Thanks
(2017-03-03, 23:40)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 2.1.0 on repository :

• Add support for Skin Shortcuts addon to customize home menu and widgets
Image Image

Image Image

• Add support for thumbnails with NextUp Service addon
• Add support for Videolyrics v2 (thanks to manfeed)
• Minnor fixes
• Special Thanks to Gracus and ferent for reporting issue

The top post could probably get edited to make clear that V2 can customize home menu and widgets. I have only used V1 and not V2, but I was glad to see this post as this was my main concern about switching.

I know that development has switched to V2. I'm curious if one of the bugs I had an issue with on V1 is fixed in V2. In particular, I split the TV folder into multiple components (like normal TV, anime, cartoons) using playlists. I included an In Progress widget for each (among other widgets). If one of the three did not have any In Progress shows, then it wouldn't show up, but then when I went back up to the others, the In Progress thing would be missing there too.
Hi,

When I try to download subtitles, It shows name of the show/movie not filename. I think filename is better so I can download the right subtitle. Anyway you can change it back?
Hey first off love the skin and I am a big fan of it for krypton and want to say thank you.

I was messing around with it and was wondering is there anyway to change that search on the main menu? I would really love to use an addon search there instead of the global search. So If I typed in say a movie it would actually be using a search for say exodus or MetalliQ.

Any help with that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
(2017-03-07, 00:33)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-03-06, 21:35)Ianj828 Wrote: Guilouz, I have played around a lot with the latest version for past couple days and it's pretty much perfect now with your addition of skin.shortcuts and submenus. Thank you for your time and effort on this project. I have only a few aesthetic issues:

1. Fixed on last git. thanks.
2. No, no option for that. I have removed bullet-point.
3. Done on last git.
4. I do not know how custom item is working, I can't remove it.
5. Not possible to do that. Because with vertical list, one widget can be configured.

Legend! Many thanks for speedy changes/fixes.
(2017-03-07, 05:18)hslansky Wrote: Guilouz...thanks for such a wonderful skin. This has become my favorite by far. Having said that I do have a few items I was hoping you could address.

All of these items relate to Movies:
1) If you switch from Pre-configured widgets to personal widgets you lose the "Categories". Would it be possible to have a setting to retain that sub-menu?
2) On V1 of the skin the "Information" key provides Plot, Metadata, Cast, and Player Processing Info. Is it possible to bring that information to V2?
3) I may have asked this previously....the end-time box in too small if you are using a 12 hour clock. The AM/PM causing the time to scroll. Would it be possible to increase the size of the box to prevent scrolling?
4) Any chance of showing the studio icon on the movie information page.

Thanks

1) I just see that. In fact only widget who is loaded first have correct submenu. I have report this to Skin Shortcuts thread. I think it's not an issue with skin. Waiting for reply.
2) You mean on player info screen ? There is already this info.
3) I have doesn't find boolean when 12 hour clock is selected to adjust size according to the time. If someone find this ^^
4) No more space for that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-07, 19:41)dnlg Wrote: Hi,

When I try to download subtitles, It shows name of the show/movie not filename. I think filename is better so I can download the right subtitle. Anyway you can change it back?

See that : https://github.com/phil65/skin.estuary/pull/210
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17