• 188(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
(2017-03-07, 19:03)bebox Wrote: i am missing a setting to switch automatically to music visualisation upon playing music :-) A little bit "creepy" to go back and back and back aso to see the artist slideshow. Would be very nice to have this or didnt i find this setting?

No option, but see this post for a trick to do it:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1947396
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-03-08, 07:47)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-03-07, 19:03)bebox Wrote: i am missing a setting to switch automatically to music visualisation upon playing music :-) A little bit "creepy" to go back and back and back aso to see the artist slideshow. Would be very nice to have this or didnt i find this setting?

He, really cool. Did it :-) Thanks !
(2017-03-08, 09:28)bebox Wrote:
(2017-03-08, 07:47)jurialmunkey Wrote:

He, really cool. Did it :-) Thanks !

Update: This "hack" does it on all Media Hubs (PVR/VIDEOS ... ), just not only on Music !

Update. This here works only for Music:

<window type="dialog" id="5555">
<allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
<onload condition="!Window.IsActive(visualisation)">FullScreen</onload>
<visible>!Window.IsActive(home) + Player.HasAudio + System.IdleTime(3)</visible>
<controls></controls>
</window>

Just place a file with this content called: "Custom_FullscreenMusic.xml" into your 1080i folder inside Skin AddOn. Delay in s can be edited in "System.IdleTime" (3)
Hi guys,

Been a long while since I've been on this forum (and used Kodi) and was wondering whether this skin has been updated to support Kodi 17 (Krypton)?

Cheers
(2017-03-09, 14:54)Hustler1337 Wrote: Hi guys,

Been a long while since I've been on this forum (and used Kodi) and was wondering whether this skin has been updated to support Kodi 17 (Krypton)?

Cheers
it has :-)
Does anyone know what changes I need to make in order to display more items in a widget? I looked here and followed the directions to change skin.arctic.zephyr/shortcuts/template.xml by altering the limit from "10" but all I got was an error message. Did I do something wrong? Is there a way to have more items display in a widget?

Thanks for any help.
Hi jurialmunkey, I talked with marcel and the music info should work on the widgets, like tv shows and movies. it works on his setup.
you said that the tracklist didn't work on your library. I'm using this code.
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks.Formatted)]

An unrelated question. Do you know why the animated Posters (gifs) don't work on the fallback widget (spotlight) and on the others they work. Can it be because of the
<value>plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=randommovies&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(randommovies)]</value>

thanks
Hi

I have installed fresh and trying to add the next aired widget and the in cinemas widget and I cannot find it. I don't even have the default widgets option either. Anyone know what has changed.
Another great kodi skin.

On the DVD covers, there is a little star at the right upper corner on some DVD. What do these mean and is there a way of preventing it from showing so as to not distract from the cover.
Is that the watched mark?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-03-13, 08:38)nickr Wrote: Is that the watched mark?

I presume the watched mark is the "tick". It is the same place as the watched mark but I think it looks like a star. I can get to a sub-menu for each title and mark it as watched or unwatched and the symbol changes.

Is it is possible to get rid of the symbol. I notice there are some DVD that have it and not others.
(2017-03-13, 09:26)dubbud Wrote: I presume the watched mark is the "tick". It is the same place as the watched mark but I think it looks like a star. I can get to a sub-menu for each title and mark it as watched or unwatched and the symbol changes.

Is it is possible to get rid of the symbol. I notice there are some DVD that have it and not others.

Think that's the recently added mark. I'm at work, so I can't check to see if you can turn it off.
Star is recently added.

If you make a menu item with the following action, it will disable them for poster views (i.e. it doesn't work for lists).
Code:
Skin.SetBool(indicators.new)

You can also do
Code:
Skin.SetBool(indicators.resume)

and
Code:
Skin.SetBool(indicators.watched)

to disable the respective indicators. Once you have set the boolean you can remove the menu item (its just an easy way to trigger a kodi command)

To turn them back on use Skin.Reset instead.
@jurialmunkey

Submenu widgets possible like on your fuse skin?
(2017-03-13, 23:25)Aventus Wrote: @jurialmunkey

Submenu widgets possible like on your fuse skin?
No it doesn't make sense with the navigation in this skin.
  • 188(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37