• 9(current)
(fuse)neue
(2017-03-11, 06:33)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-03-10, 21:12)macardi Wrote: Such a nice skin, high quality in every detail, superb job as always! One thing is bothering me though . I have found it hard to get use to have the main menu at the top, feels odd to me.. An option to have it att the bottom under the widgets but over the bottom bar would be fantastic! Just a suggestion of course.
Eventually there will be an option to switch the position of the menu bar and the status bar, but I want to make sure I have everything else settled first before I start adding additional options as the conditions in the skin are quite complex.

(2017-03-10, 23:18)deletedpenguin Wrote: Hi jurial, another great skin. I may have missed it, but are there plans on adding colour and font options?
No font options (its just too hard maintaining multiple font options). But there are already colour options -- you change change colour of focus colour in the skin settings > extras. There is also two colour schemes - one for light dialogs and one for dark. There are also three themes - gradients (default), flat (no shadows and no gradients), and shadowsonly (no gradients). For the time being the base colour will remain dark though.

(2017-03-11, 01:05)Edworld Wrote: extended info:

I like the implementation of the addon, some ideas:

A play button if the movie is available in your collection
Not sure if you can add discart to this screen
Add an info icon to trigger extendedinfo addon
There should already be a play button for movies in your collection (it shows for me). Or do you mean an indicator on the posters before you click into them (if so I plan to do this soon).
I'm not sure if discart is available from extendedinfo.
Will add an info icon to trigger extended info like in estuary. I'm just rebasing some of my code, because it became a bit of a mess and I'm trying to clean it up, so once that is done, I will start adding these in.

(2017-03-11, 04:36)Edworld Wrote: Jurialmunkey:

When you launch extendedinfo the spinning circle "content loading" stays on the screen.If you click on genre no fanart is displayed.
I've got a fix coming for both of these, I will keep you posted.

(2017-03-11, 06:19)Edworld Wrote: Jurialmunkey,

I know you walked away from color, but it does look pretty cool!!!

Yeah I like it. Mind if you could share the flags in a zip file? Once I'm done with the code rebase, I will add them in as an option.Smile

Missed that, thanks for the redirect!
Could you please add an option in the options menu to turn fanart off (not in the main menu but in the Movies,TV,Addons etc section)
I love using your other skin and one of the main reasons I love it is because it has the option to hide the background in options
Jurialmunkey:

On extendedinfo, if you select similar, the fanart doesnt change as you scroll through movies
(2017-03-12, 17:44)nicki365 Wrote: Could you please add an option in the options menu to turn fanart off (not in the main menu but in the Movies,TV,Addons etc section)
I love using your other skin and one of the main reasons I love it is because it has the option to hide the background in options
Added an option to disable fanart.
Skin Settings > Backgrounds > Show fanart

Whatever you select as the fanart fallback image will be the background, otherwise it uses the default background.

Considering the all in one window nature of the skin, I don't think it makes sense to only disable fanart in certain parts, so its all or nothing.

(2017-03-13, 02:17)Edworld Wrote: Jurialmunkey:

On extendedinfo, if you select similar, the fanart doesnt change as you scroll through movies
Fixed on git. (hopefully!) Wink

I noticed that for director movies (from standard videoinfo dialog) that only movies in your library have fanart - once you enter into them, extendedinfo pulls the fanart, but its not available from the director movies list. The similar list in extendedinfo does pull fanart however.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
I test this version on the Apple TV4.
What I miss is the option for full screen in the menu bars.
Can this be added?
Wow, great looking skin.
Will it work with Kodi 18 – “Leia” builds?

Thanks!
(2017-03-13, 05:14)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-03-13, 02:17)Edworld Wrote: Jurialmunkey:

Fixed on git. (hopefully!) Wink

Yes, it works!

After selecting similar and clicking on a similar movie, when you hit backspace, you see fanart briefly for the movie you were focused on before clicking on similar.

I hope this makes sense
(2017-03-13, 20:04)Discomanhenk Wrote: I test this version on the Apple TV4.
What I miss is the option for full screen in the menu bars.
Can this be added?
Done. I added an icon to the bottom status bar.

(2017-03-14, 00:33)rudrood Wrote: Wow, great looking skin.
Will it work with Kodi 18 – “Leia” builds?

Thanks!
Thanks Big Grin

I can't see any reason why it shouldn't work - its made for Krypton, so there might be problems, but I can't see anything in the skinning changes that would cause any major problems. You might need to bump the dependency for xbmc.gui in the addon settings.

(2017-03-14, 03:03)Edworld Wrote: After selecting similar and clicking on a similar movie, when you hit backspace, you see fanart briefly for the movie you were focused on before clicking on similar.

I hope this makes sense

Yeah going back through extendedinfo is causing me a bunch of headaches to try fix. Its to do with the way extendedinfo handles the dialogs. Usually you would skin them as separate panels that slide off screen so there is no problem with the transition (you just add a little delay to the animation so the window loads properly before appearing on screen). However, with the all-in-one type of design you can't really do that. I could fade everything out and then fade it back in, but I don't think that is any better really. I'm trying to find a solution, but I'm not sure if its a limitation I can overcome.
your skin very nice but widget like view some time i don't now where i am , change widget design or give me option to disable widget to see fanart in full screen
(2017-03-14, 10:56)maher Wrote: your skin very nice but widget like view some time i don't now where i am , change widget design or give me option to disable widget to see fanart in full screen

Just make the fallback widget a single or multi image and set widgets where you need them
thanks,your skins are awesome. Cant wait to try it.
Does anyone have extrafanart working? I'm using Emby (not sure if it's the issue), and have fanart displayed in the "GET THUMB" dialog as "Fanart" then "fanart1" "fanart2" "fanart3" etc. From looking at titan source, there's a bit more required for extrafanart (type set as multiimage, delay set (fanartSpeedX), set to loop, some other conditions included), so I'm not sure if this is a matter of partial support or local setup issue.
(2017-03-14, 21:25)realjohngalt Wrote: Does anyone have extrafanart working? I'm using Emby (not sure if it's the issue), and have fanart displayed in the "GET THUMB" dialog as "Fanart" then "fanart1" "fanart2" "fanart3" etc. From looking at titan source, there's a bit more required for extrafanart (type set as multiimage, delay set (fanartSpeedX), set to loop, some other conditions included), so I'm not sure if this is a matter of partial support or local setup issue.

I get it to work by going all the way to dialogvideoinfo screen
Would you consider allowing the use of poster widgets instead of episode landscapes when using the next up episode widget in the tv shows menu?
(2017-03-15, 01:27)Edworld Wrote:
(2017-03-14, 21:25)realjohngalt Wrote: Does anyone have extrafanart working? I'm using Emby (not sure if it's the issue), and have fanart displayed in the "GET THUMB" dialog as "Fanart" then "fanart1" "fanart2" "fanart3" etc. From looking at titan source, there's a bit more required for extrafanart (type set as multiimage, delay set (fanartSpeedX), set to loop, some other conditions included), so I'm not sure if this is a matter of partial support or local setup issue.
I get it to work by going all the way to dialogvideoinfo screen
I'm not sure because I have to test it properly with some local files rather than over samba on my network, but something seems to have changed in how skinhelper is dealing with extrafanart. Feels like its only working intermittently, but I really haven't tested properly yet to work out exactly what is going on and it could easily just be a mistake on my end.

(2017-03-15, 05:16)wex101 Wrote: Would you consider allowing the use of poster widgets instead of episode landscapes when using the next up episode widget in the tv shows menu?
Is there a specific reason for doing so? Is it to do with spoilers from thumbnails? Because I can add a toggle to not show episode thumbs (and use landscape/fanart instead). But I'm not really keen on having any user selected viewtypes -- the point is that everything works out of the box with minimal setup (other than setting up you menu shortcuts and what widgets you want to use) and that the views are consistent based upon content type.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(fuse)neue13