• 435(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2017-03-11, 11:12)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2017-03-10, 21:46)heula Wrote: The icons used in Titan are perfect. Something like this would be nice.

@mike and heula:
I'll have a look at the icons and see what I can do. You'll get some screenshots the next week and you can post your opinion ...

Edit:
@heula:
Can you please post a screenshot with a "single" and a "series" recording? I can't find different icons and different code for it in the Titan xmls :~
Thx
Hope this will do?

(2017-03-11, 02:29)dubbud Wrote: Thanks Mike for a great theme.

Is it possible to reduce the font size of the plot summary and also justify it as it is currently left aligned?

NO! What about us old blind people that use this skin! Smile
(2017-03-11, 15:45)heula Wrote: Hope this will do?
please try this quick hack: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3675...Timers.zip
just copy it into you skin.aeonnox.silvo folder and overwrite files.

Note:
- the icon is not final. We have to find a better one
- this is only working for the full EPG guide atm
- my PVR-backend (VDR) does not support Timers schedules (recurring timers), so this is untested from me, but should work -> code is from Titan skin Wink

Please report, if this is working for you
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
[/quote]

NO! What about us old blind people that use this skin! Smile
[/quote]

Hahaha. I should have been more specific. I was only hoping for pointers on how to change the relevant XML file to suit my needs, not necessarily a general change in the skin.
Hello, i am using kodi krypton 17.0 with aeon nox silvo 6.0.4. and i go problem with CD art in movie section.
it works fine till first collection, then is still appear disc from last previous colletion. and the disc rolling from side is ok, but its disappear under the disc from last collection which is there.

Does anyone know how to fix it ?

thank you
@mikeSiLVO - I noticed that the infoline I had been using from the dropdown menu on the APPS panel that gave me the number of Addons and Favourites in my system is no longer available in v6.04 or what's in the github. Not sure if that was intentional or why but is it possible to get that back in the next update?

Thanks,
Mike
(2017-03-14, 13:06)msnow Wrote: @mikeSiLVO - I noticed that the infoline I had been using from the dropdown menu on the APPS panel that gave me the number of Addons and Favourites in my system is no longer available in v6.04 or what's in the github. Not sure if that was intentional or why but is it possible to get that back in the next update?

Thanks,
Mike

It's working on mine just fine. Windows 10, Kodi 17.1RC1 and Aeon Nox Silvo 6.04. Bet you don't have one of the recommended addons installed.

@mikeSiLVO
I use this skin on my Apple TV4.
Everything works perfectly I have only one wish.

When I playback Music in full screen then after a few seconds the cd art work etc. Disappears.
Only if I make the menu bar visible the screen stays completely.
Is here something to do about it?
Is it an option to place a button full-screen in the menu bar that also ensures that everything is showen.
Press "I" or "info" to show cdArt and so on
(2017-03-14, 14:40)flhthemi Wrote:
(2017-03-14, 13:06)msnow Wrote: @mikeSiLVO - I noticed that the infoline I had been using from the dropdown menu on the APPS panel that gave me the number of Addons and Favourites in my system is no longer available in v6.04 or what's in the github. Not sure if that was intentional or why but is it possible to get that back in the next update?

Thanks,
Mike

It's working on mine just fine. Windows 10, Kodi 17.1RC1 and Aeon Nox Silvo 6.04. Bet you don't have one of the recommended addons installed.

I have the same version of Kodi as you but on Android Fire TV. I've had this problem on two clean installs so I don't think I'm missing a script or Addon but if Mike can tell me what I'm missing I'll download the file from github or edit myself.

Edit: realized this is related to not having the recommended Skin Helper Service installed. I can now see the Addon/Favourites infoline item.
Hey all... Is there a way to get a menu item to point to a folder?

For example... Now I can open "Tv Shows" and it shows my TV library. But let's say I wanted a menu item called "Cartoons" and it pointed to the folder I keep my cartoons. Essentially so I can split up my library.

I know I can use Super Favorites but it opens kind of slow (having to open SF and then the path. And then backing out is also an extra step). I would love it it opened as fast as my library path opens. Thanks.
@meowmoo
That is no option. The AppleTV remote has no info button.
If I connect a keyboard on the Apple tv then Kodi does not recognize the commands.
Hi all

Recently reinstalled Kodi to the newest version krypton, I used to use this skin.

Anyway I have two issues.

1. The second widget never seems to show in the main menu when it's set in skin settings menu items. Have tried a bunch of combos but can't get it to show.

2. Where is the next aired widget?

Cheeers
(2017-03-15, 07:28)tommymsw Wrote: Hey all... Is there a way to get a menu item to point to a folder?

For example... Now I can open "Tv Shows" and it shows my TV library. But let's say I wanted a menu item called "Cartoons" and it pointed to the folder I keep my cartoons. Essentially so I can split up my library.

I know I can use Super Favorites but it opens kind of slow (having to open SF and then the path. And then backing out is also an extra step). I would love it it opened as fast as my library path opens. Thanks.

This is how I do it, go to your video sources which one should be "cartoons", hit "c" (context menu) and then "set as favourite".

Now in skin settings>Setup the Aeon Box main menu

Find favourites on the left hand panel list, go to change action, then favorites and your cartoons should be listed there.

You can also do all the other main menu items setup as well like set label and background etc. If this is now enabled it should show in your main menu exactly like TV Shows and Movies do.
Emty tv shows remain visable even when this setting is disabled in the settings in Krypton 17.1RC. The empty tv show only dissapear after updating the library manually.

According to this topic it is skin related.

If this is skin related can you please take a look at it.

Thanks
  • 435(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55