• 440(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
I did a clean setup with just the DVBlogic PVRclient fot live TV and the Emby addon for my series but now my library seems not be cleaned at startup. This is a command in my advancedsettings.xml and did work in my previous setup.

Because of this my empty TV shows remain visable. This is an issue ever since Krypton comapring it with Jarvis but now the workaround doesn't work either for me. When I manually update my library it works. In the settings the setting update video and music libarary is enabled. In my advancedsettings.xml is the line <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate>.

Is there something I forgot here. I really don';t want to see what is not there so if anyone can help me ou here it is appreciated.

Kodi log

Thanks
(2017-03-17, 20:30)heula Wrote:
(2017-03-11, 21:04)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2017-03-11, 15:45)heula Wrote: Hope this will do?
please try this quick hack: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3675...Timers.zip
just copy it into you skin.aeonnox.silvo folder and overwrite files.

Note:
- the icon is not final. We have to find a better one
- this is only working for the full EPG guide atm
- my PVR-backend (VDR) does not support Timers schedules (recurring timers), so this is untested from me, but should work -> code is from Titan skin Wink

Please report, if this is working for you
Unfortunately the link doesn't work anymore. Dropbox has changed everything. All my images were gone to.
Try this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yfn9i5ubq6xp0...s.zip?dl=0

@Mike:
In Kodi18 (Leia) there is another systementry: "Games". The LibreELEC icon is no longer in the screen, you have to scroll to see it. I suggest 2 options:
1. make the Icons smaller, so that 3 rows of the entries are visible
2. add a scrollbar
I'd prefer nr. 1 Wink
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-03-18, 13:53)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2017-03-17, 20:30)heula Wrote:
(2017-03-11, 21:04)Solo0815 Wrote: please try this quick hack: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3675...Timers.zip
just copy it into you skin.aeonnox.silvo folder and overwrite files.

Note:
- the icon is not final. We have to find a better one
- this is only working for the full EPG guide atm
- my PVR-backend (VDR) does not support Timers schedules (recurring timers), so this is untested from me, but should work -> code is from Titan skin Wink

Please report, if this is working for you
Unfortunately the link doesn't work anymore. Dropbox has changed everything. All my images were gone to.
Try this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yfn9i5ubq6xp0...s.zip?dl=0

@Mike:
In Kodi18 (Leia) there is another systementry: "Games". The LibreELEC icon is no longer in the screen, you have to scroll to see it. I suggest 2 options:
2. add a scrollbar
I'd prefer nr. 1 Wink
I see no changes. I see the Timer icon is the same. What I like about the Titan icon are the record icons for single and series recording (The red ones) Those should be the only ones I need to see. The blue timer icon is not well visable sometimes when you use genre colors.

Thanks
I changed only the blue timer icons, because the recording icon is only there, if anything is recording.

Mike has to decide major changes (=changing timer-icon to a red one) Wink
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-03-18, 16:27)Solo0815 Wrote: I changed only the blue timer icons, because the recording icon is only there, if anything is recording.

Now I still can't see from the icons if it is a one time recording or a series recording. I hope Mike approves icons something like these used in Titan because these show what kind of timer and or recording it is.

There should be at least a NEW icon and you should see, if it is a single or recurring timer.
Did you overwrite the files and reloaded the skin?
(2017-03-18, 17:02)Solo0815 Wrote: There should be at least a NEW icon and you should see, if it is a single or recurring timer.
Did you overwrite the files and reloaded the skin?

Yes I did overwrite. It needed some time I think because now I see the difference.
Still I like the red icons better because they are better visable.

Thanks.
(2017-03-18, 09:45)Rossi1 Wrote:
(2017-03-18, 03:35)irn|bru Wrote: I updated to skin 6.0.5 and the 2nd widget (Next Aired) is now showing. It wasn't, but I also checked the latest version of skin.helper and skin.helper.widgets and I was running old versions for some unknown reason?! I installed marcelveldt's repo, let the updates go ahead and when the skin reloaded, the widget appeared. I've fixed that problem.

The only thing remaining is the date on the program info. When I highlight the widget, it's still showing the year as 1905. (See my previous screenshot). It's fine when I highlight the tv show in my library, that has the correct air date but not when highlighting the widget on the main home window. Any ideas at all why the date is out? Fingers crossed it's something silly...
Hello,
i have a similar problem with a date at widget "TV Show Next Aired" (31.12.1969). In the preview widget "Recent Episode" is everything alright. What is wrong?
Thank you for your help !
Lets start with the basics... Do either of you think I changed something in the skin so the dates say weird stuff like 1905?

I have no control over what Kodi displays when using an INFOlabel. Those are all provided by something, whether that be Kodi DB or script.skin.helper.service so I suggest trying the latest skin.helper stuff by installing marcels beta repo or search the thread for the script cause I remember reading about it and it was being worked on but I am getting older...
(2017-03-18, 09:23)Discomanhenk Wrote: @mikeSiLVO, I have install the keyboard. But that was no solution. Long press touchpad gifs the lyrics content menu.
Is it an option to let the menu bar disappear automatically after a few seconds.
Try asking for help in the iOS section.
(2017-03-18, 10:57)Alyy Wrote: All settings in Universal Movie Scraper and The Movie Database are in french.
There does not appear to be any language setting for Plot Outline so why not choose none?

Edit: Also settings, turn off preference for Plot Outline Wink
(2017-03-18, 11:02)zzz7 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO thanks for making such a great SKIN!
i have been use it for quite a while.
recently had a problem with it, here it is:

i setup a FAVORITE tab in KODI home screen with the latest 6.0.5
in the FAVORITE tab option, the WADGET 1 is set to: FAVORITES

the purpose is that the favorite are displayed above the tab so that i can click easily to open them .
when i add movies to it, i can open from there (from the WIDGET that is mapped to FAVORITES)
BUT IF I ADD ADD-ONS TO THERE, I CANNOT open the addon Sad

may you please help give some hint where i did wrong?
thank you
best
Don't use favorites. Instead use custom widget and add whatever you want.
(2017-03-18, 12:22)ushka Wrote: hi,

How do I disable videolyrics?
Turn off the setting in the lyrics add-on.
(2017-03-18, 12:57)heula Wrote: I did a clean setup with just the DVBlogic PVRclient fot live TV and the Emby addon for my series but now my library seems not be cleaned at startup. This is a command in my advancedsettings.xml and did work in my previous setup.

Because of this my empty TV shows remain visable. This is an issue ever since Krypton comapring it with Jarvis but now the workaround doesn't work either for me. When I manually update my library it works. In the settings the setting update video and music libarary is enabled. In my advancedsettings.xml is the line <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate>.

Is there something I forgot here. I really don';t want to see what is not there so if anyone can help me ou here it is appreciated.

Kodi log

Thanks
This is Kodi issue and not skin related. Post in the appropriate forum section.
(2017-03-18, 13:53)Solo0815 Wrote: Try this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yfn9i5ubq6xp0...s.zip?dl=0

@Mike:
2. add a scrollbar
I'd prefer nr. 1 Wink
Yeah, will fix that once I start using Leia more often.
(2017-03-18, 16:27)Solo0815 Wrote: I changed only the blue timer icons, because the recording icon is only there, if anything is recording.

Isnt there a recording icon for single shows and a different timer icon for series recordings? I cannot test any of this so it is up to you guys to figure that part out.

I don't care if its blue/red/hot pink/polka dot/ you guys pick what you like best Wink
Maybe a pink one to improve the WAF :p
(2017-03-18, 17:29)mikeSiLVO Wrote: [quote='Alyy' pid='2550756' dateline='1489827426']
All settings in Universal Movie Scraper and The Movie Database are in french.
There does not appear to be any language setting for Plot Outline so why not choose none?

Edit: Also settings, turn off preference for Plot Outline Wink

You are right, Full plot is are well translated into French, not Plot Outline Confused

Thanks ! Wink
Can you please test with one of these Dutch MPAA icons? I have edited them so the white should be better now.

Dutch MPAA icons edited

Thanks
Is there a setting that displays the set overview? It was showing yesterday and now it's gone. Don't know if maybe an update changed things? Running latest Krypton nightly on win 10.

Mike, are you accepting requests for changes/additions for different views? I use tri-panel most often and was hoping that the panels could be swapped so the movie/show list is in the middle. Like panel layout 3 in Madnox. Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2017-03-18, 20:53)heula Wrote: Can you please test with one of these Dutch MPAA icons? I have edited them so the white should be better now.

Dutch MPAA icons edited

Thanks
I swapped them out but you have to tell me how they look Wink
(2017-03-18, 23:40)bobrap Wrote: Is there a setting that displays the set overview? It was showing yesterday and now it's gone. Don't know if maybe an update changed things? Running latest Krypton nightly on win 10.

Mike, are you accepting requests for changes/additions for different views? I use tri-panel most often and was hoping that the panels could be swapped so the movie/show list is in the middle. Like panel layout 3 in Madnox. Thanks.
You need at least version 1.0.1 of skin.info.service from my repo.
Not sure really, kinda think the list in the middle looks a little weird.
+1 for the Tri panel alternate view...I use it for tv and movies as it shows the air date of tv shows and I just like the info in the middle better.
So.. Poster, List, Info?
  • 440(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55