• 450(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2017-04-04, 00:10)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-04-03, 08:25)heula Wrote: This should be the right file than.

script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml
Which menu item is the one having the problem?
Live TV widget for TV Channels and skin helper service TV channels. Poster, poster square and fanart.
I just now notice that the background rotation (backdrops) for series and movies are not rotating in the series, episodes and movies level. At the start screen the backgrounds are rotating every 5 seconds per item.
Is this by design or not?

Backdrops in the series and movies folders are named backdrop, backdrop1, backdrop2 etc.

Kodi log.
(2017-04-04, 16:40)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I don't yet know how to make images, really should just hunker down and learn but not really enough time ATM, if you make one or someone else does I don't mind adding it.

If you need help with any images buddy my inbox is always open. Just give me a shout.
Hi there,

Thank you for your work with the skin, love it!

I have one small issue;

When I create a shortcut into an addon (in a subsection of the addon), and then use the shortcut from the main menu, I then press return and it doesn't take me back to the main menu, it takes me to an upper level of the addon and then I have to press return again to get to the home menu.

Is there a way to fix this? Or a workaround?

Many thanks for any reply.
(2017-04-05, 05:11)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-04-05, 04:41)CandyLuv Wrote: Hi,
I'm on kodi 16.1 but want to try kodi 17.1. If I just upgrade to 17.1 and install the krypton version of the skin, will my skin settings transfer over/be kept?

Most will but some have alternate names or function a little differently so for them you would need to select that option again if it is not the default.

If you mean things like menu items then it will carry over, however, if you are using crap on your system then I cannot guarantee that but it "should" be fine if you don't use garbage like 'Maintenance Add-ons" or "Fresh Start".

HI,
Thanks for the reply.
Yes I mean the menu items so thats great to know cause I really didn't want to do everything over from catch on my raspi2.

Thanks again and keep up the great work.
Not sure I have this right...this is with yesterdays git version in Windows

When a video is playing I like to see the progress bar/timebar at the bottom of the screen. I can move my mouse pointer over the video and the combo time bar and player controls display. If I press the letter "I" (eye) on the keyboard and then right click the mouse the time bar remains and the controls are gone, which is what I want. But I can't figure out how to do this using ONLY the keyboard. I tried, with video playing, ENTER and the timebar and controls display then "I" then backspace and the screen clears. Where am I messing this up?
Textures.xbt themes from the previous version are not compatible with version 6.0.5.

any solution to this?

Oh boy..I dunno if it's me or I'm missing a recommended addon but both the skin helper addons are installed. Windows and Android installs are both not showing ALL the widget choices.

Yesterdays git of 6.06
Windows/Android
Kodi 17.1
DEBUG LOG

Here's a screen shot:

And I'm not sure about this but I think my main menu items are rearranging themselves. I have to move them back to where I want them a couple times when I enter the customizer. Could be due to mouse dragging or something I'm doing...dunno keeping an eye on it.
(2017-04-05, 09:10)heula Wrote: Live TV widget for TV Channels and skin helper service TV channels. Poster, poster square and fanart.
I'm not seeing anything wrong. Can you try deleting the skin folder and restart Kodi to make sure you deleted the skin completely. When restarted Kodi should default to Estuary so you know you correctly deleted the skin and re-install the Git version.
(2017-04-05, 09:21)heula Wrote: I just now notice that the background rotation (backdrops) for series and movies are not rotating in the series, episodes and movies level. At the start screen the backgrounds are rotating every 5 seconds per item.

Backdrops in the series and movies folders are named backdrop, backdrop1, backdrop2 etc.

Kodi log.
You have to enable Extra-fanart and cache it for Movies, TV Shows or both in Sidemenu > Background.
(2017-04-05, 09:39)GTunney Wrote:
(2017-04-04, 16:40)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I don't yet know how to make images, really should just hunker down and learn but not really enough time ATM, if you make one or someone else does I don't mind adding it.
If you need help with any images buddy my inbox is always open. Just give me a shout.
Thanks man Smile
(2017-04-05, 12:41)Fojjidan Wrote: Hi there,

Thank you for your work with the skin, love it!

I have one small issue;

When I create a shortcut into an addon (in a subsection of the addon), and then use the shortcut from the main menu, I then press return and it doesn't take me back to the main menu, it takes me to an upper level of the addon and then I have to press return again to get to the home menu.

Is there a way to fix this? Or a workaround?

Many thanks for any reply.
Check the shortcut path ends in ,return and if it does not click Change action scroll down to custom and add it like in the pic below.
(2017-04-05, 17:17)flhthemi Wrote: Not sure I have this right...this is with yesterdays git version in Windows

When a video is playing I like to see the progress bar/timebar at the bottom of the screen. I can move my mouse pointer over the video and the combo time bar and player controls display. If I press the letter "I" (eye) on the keyboard and then right click the mouse the time bar remains and the controls are gone, which is what I want. But I can't figure out how to do this using ONLY the keyboard. I tried, with video playing, ENTER and the timebar and controls display then "I" then backspace and the screen clears. Where am I messing this up?
Seekbar shouldn't stay on screen like that, sounds like a Kodi bug. Seekbar only displays while FF, RW, Seeking, paused, and when the OSD or Fullscreen info is open.
(2017-04-05, 17:38)denis05 Wrote: Textures.xbt themes from the previous version are not compatible with version 6.0.5.

any solution to this?
Not really. I don't know what you did but it looks like the Main Menu isn't the correct size and getting cut off halfway.

Like you changed the xml for the Main Menu.

Perhaps just replace the files instead of using an xbt?
(2017-04-05, 18:17)flhthemi Wrote: Oh boy..I dunno if it's me or I'm missing a recommended addon but both the skin helper addons are installed. Windows and Android installs are both not showing ALL the widget choices.

Yesterdays git of 6.06
Windows/Android
Kodi 17.1
DEBUG LOG

Here's a screen shot:

And I'm not sure about this but I think my main menu items are rearranging themselves. I have to move them back to where I want them a couple times when I enter the customizer. Could be due to mouse dragging or something I'm doing...dunno keeping an eye on it.

I don't see anything wrong in the Pic.
Looks the same on mine:

What are you looking for that you do not see and you did try scrolling down to see the options below the pictures section?
Well I don't know how much damn dumber I could be! Never even thunk to scroll down! Man do *I* feel stoopid!Blush

Seekbar has always worked like that for me across all my devices...oh well I'm going to miss that. Dang Kodi!
(2017-04-05, 19:21)flhthemi Wrote: Well I don't know how much damn dumber I could be! Never even thunk to scroll down! Man do *I* feel stoopid!Blush

Seekbar has always worked like that for me across all my devices...oh well I'm going to miss that. Dang Kodi!

I came across this bug myself while doing the new fullscreen info.

If you want to be able to keep it on screen permanently meaning you will need to back out of fullscreen video to hide it again. Then you can delete all the <oninfo>Dialog.Close(all,true)</oninfo> in VideoOSD.xml then if you press info while on the player controls the Seekbar will stay there.

If you want to test it out you can try it on OG Nox 5 or Estuary and see if that is what you want to happen.

Edit: Not dumb. You just had a brain fart, happens to the best of us :p
(2017-04-05, 19:12)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-04-05, 09:10)heula Wrote: Live TV widget for TV Channels and skin helper service TV channels. Poster, poster square and fanart.
I'm not seeing anything wrong. Can you try deleting the skin folder and restart Kodi to make sure you deleted the skin completely. When restarted Kodi should default to Estuary so you know you correctly deleted the skin and re-install the Git version.

Deleted the skin folder and replaced it with the Krypton Git version. No change.
This is how my channel logos look like.

(2017-04-05, 09:21)heula Wrote: I just now notice that the background rotation (backdrops) for series and movies are not rotating in the series, episodes and movies level. At the start screen the backgrounds are rotating every 5 seconds per item.

Kodi log.
You have to enable Extra-fanart and cache it for Movies, TV Shows or both in Sidemenu > Background.
Fanart and extra fanart are and were enabled for all series. Even when I set fallback it does nothing. It keeps showing the first backdrop only.
Using Emby addon, perhaps this has something to do with it?
I do not see the options cache movie and series extrafanart.

OMG...this is ME Wink Thanks for the info! Might tinker with it another day this one isn't going so good.

My wife asked me to pick up $3.00 in quarters at the coffee shop tomorrow. I said they may not have that many on hand as I think they do a drop safe thing every hour or so. I said I would stop by the bank and get them and that way they would be rolls of quarters. About 15 minutes later I realized 3.00 in quarters is a total of 12 quarters!

Ah well, we all need a laugh now and then.....

(2017-04-05, 17:38)denis05 Wrote: Textures.xbt themes from the previous version are not compatible with version 6.0.5.

any solution to this?
Not really. I don't know what you did but it looks like the Main Menu isn't the correct size and getting cut off halfway.

Like you changed the xml for the Main Menu.

Perhaps just replace the files instead of using an xbt?

I did not wrap in the XML files .... I just tried to use the textures.xbt that I used in the previous version ... What is the XML that I have to change to the main menu?
  • 450(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55