• 41(current)
Release Mimic 5.x for Krypton
(2017-04-09, 22:44)pberens Wrote: Is there any way to add "PIctures" back to this skin?
Just add a new item in the menu customizer and point it to your pictures source. Don't have pictures in the default menu because there is no database for them.
Hello braz
Found strange problem with subtitles search ,maybe this is some features missing ,
there is no status while searching - "searching" ,"no subtitles found" and etc ...
(2017-04-07, 17:32)FXB78 Wrote: @burcs - Looks like you modded something else to remove the overlay completely. My code just moves the overlay to the bottom portion of the screen, but for whatever reason you have no overlay in the first place.

Well obviously I've come to accept the fact that if something isn't going my way it's probably because of something I did. I mean, yeah, I had the background color transparency at 1%, but I raised it back to 100 or 80 which changed the opacity on the settings menu (and not the home screen) so I naturally assumed it wasn't working. All sorted now, thanks!

Still some tweaks left to do, top bar, color, transparency, etc. Pretty happy so far, though.
(2017-04-08, 20:11)blingless Wrote: Hi Braz! Love Mimic and have been using it for 2 years as my main skin.

Quick question. When I set my android apps as a widget and select sort by last used, it works the first time the skin rebuilds. But any changes or rebuilds after for anything else, reverts it into a default order. Any fixes?

It works for my addons in the same settings, just not android apps.
Thanks in advanced.
Not sure about Android, I have a Windows HTPC.
(2017-04-09, 20:15)adamcj Wrote: Hi, I've just installed Mimic on my amazon fire stick and got it all set up.

Autocomplete doesn't seem to be working correctly: It gives me suggestions as I type, but selecting a suggestion (causes the loading symbol to appear briefly in the top left) does not complete the text field. I have to manually type out the full word, clicking a suggestion does not complete it.

Am I missing something silly?

Thanks!
Just tested AutoComplete here and noticed a similar problem. Some suggestions took 3 or 4 clicks before they populated the edit field. I'm assuming it's an issue with the script, haven't tested in other skins yet.
(2017-04-10, 10:35)DobermanS Wrote: Hello braz
Found strange problem with subtitles search ,maybe this is some features missing ,
there is no status while searching - "searching" ,"no subtitles found" and etc ...
Just took a look at the skinning manual, and I don't see that the subtitle dialog provides controls for that. Do you have an example of a skin that has this?
Hi braz

Please could you point me in the direction in the xml's on how to disable addon fanarts (not movies or tvshows fanart I want to keep that).

The reason is because when navigating in the addons the content is not clear with the background fanart of the addon.

Hope to hear from you!

Sanjay
(2017-04-11, 19:27)coolstud Wrote: Hi braz

Please could you point me in the direction in the xml's on how to disable addon fanarts (not movies or tvshows fanart I want to keep that).

The reason is because when navigating in the addons the content is not clear with the background fanart of the addon.

Hope to hear from you!

Sanjay
See post #571
(2017-04-11, 19:33)StreamMan Wrote:

Hope to hear from you!

Sanjay
See post #571

Hi StreamMan

Where did you add "true" to eliminate all fanart except for items in the Addons section.

I know how to disable all fanart but I would like to keep the movies and tv shows fanart.

Sanjay
(2017-04-11, 19:59)coolstud Wrote:
(2017-04-11, 19:33)StreamMan Wrote:

Hope to hear from you!

Sanjay
See post #571

Hi StreamMan

Where did you add "true" to eliminate all fanart except for items in the Addons section.

I know how to disable all fanart but I would like to keep the movies and tv shows fanart.

Sanjay
Userdata/addon_data/skin.mimic/settings.xml
(2017-04-11, 07:44)braz Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 10:35)DobermanS Wrote: Hello braz
Just took a look at the skinning manual, and I don't see that the subtitle dialog provides controls for that. Do you have an example of a skin that has this?
Hi, of course , on the Estuary Mod .
And another features suggestion,if i may, to hide lower progress bar ,when subtitles offset in use .
I'm having trouble with subtitles while using mouse, when i hover subtitles icon, if i try to move the cursor to click download the pop up dialogue disappears, is there a fix for this issue? Everything else work great.
Hi braz some addon provide a two line title for example the reddit addon, but that doesnt render very well in mimic as overlapping occurs. I try different fonts but doesnt make a difference.

Here some screenshot : http://imgur.com/a/rFhz8
(2017-04-19, 13:44)mac1202 Wrote: Hi braz some addon provide a two line title for example the reddit addon, but that doesnt render very well in mimic as overlapping occurs. I try different fonts but doesnt make a difference.

Here some screenshot : http://imgur.com/a/rFhz8
Add-ons shouldn't be doing that, nor should they color labels IMO. Won't be changing the skin, best to ask the add-on author to fix it on their side.
Don't think they could do something to fix it, because with estuary problem doesnt happen. Nevermind thank for your reply.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 5.x for Krypton2