• 64(current)
Beta Spotify for Kodi
I will provide an update for the addon later today or tomorrow. Currently struggling to get the connect stuff fixed again

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
(2017-06-10, 16:56)marcelveldt Wrote: I will provide an update for the addon later today or tomorrow. Currently struggling to get the connect stuff fixed again

Thank you!
(2017-06-07, 12:44)DarkHelmet Wrote: These crashes only occur when I use a remote like yatse or kore to change tracks. If I do it from within kodi from the now playing window in kodi skipping works fine.

Registered to say a big Thank You to the dev, awesome add-on! Hopefully you can get the Spotify Connect feature working reliably, that would be perfect.

Also, I second this quoted post, cannot currently select or play tracks with a remote (LibreELEC + remote iOS Kodi Music Remote). When browsing and interacting with the addon directly from Kodi selecting tracks, skipping etc. works fine.
Does connect need zeroconf enabled?

I can't see the Kodi device (while its playing or otherwise) from any of my other Spotify devices.
Not sure if this is already known, but thought it wouldn't hurt to post - I'm on Windows 7 (Intel NUC), Kodi 16.1 (Jarvis), plugin version 1.1.6 - browsing works fine, but trying to play any audio just hangs for 30 seconds and then tells me "one or more items failed to play". Debug log below.

https://pastebin.com/6wD3p8vn

Love the plugin, hope it's working again soon!
Same here , When trying to play anything it freezes . It was working fine yesterday !
Mine did always have the problem you mention since .13 version! Please read previous pages
(2017-06-10, 20:44)SerpentDrago69 Wrote: Same here , When trying to play anything it freezes . It was working fine yesterday !

Can you send me your Kodi log file please?

If you're having issues with playback, please report details. Hardware, OS, Kodi version and plugin version.

(2017-06-10, 22:11)marcelveldt Wrote: If you're having issues with playback, please report details. Hardware, OS, Kodi version and plugin version.

You can find my log in previous pages
(2017-06-10, 20:20)timjon Wrote: Debug log below.

https://pastebin.com/6wD3p8vn

Love the plugin, hope it's working again soon!

Similar issue here on a ODROID C2 (libreelec, kodi 17.3):
Code:
09:18:04.377 T:3546280864   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: Timeout was reached(28)
09:18:04.377 T:3546280864 WARNING: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Reconnect, (re)try 1
09:18:04.480 T:3579835296  NOTICE: plugin.audio.spotify --> Playback requested for track 4RepvCWqsP6zBuzvwYib
09:18:04.738 T:3546280864   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: Requested range was not delivered by the server(33)
09:18:04.762 T:4118298624   ERROR: Open - error probing input format, http://localhost:52308/track/4RepvCWqsP6zBuzvwYib

Browsing works, playback does not.
is there a step by step guide how to install this? I would greatly appreciate if someone could point me in right direction.
You have to install the repo in first page, then install the addon you will find in the installed repo. Search on the internet the procedure is always the same for any addon. But the addon has now lot of problems, so better to wait for a fix.
Yep, upgraded to 1.1.16 on OpenELEC 8.0.4 and Raspberry Pi (model B). The songs are starting, but it seems it cannot buffer properly and after couple of seconds the whole system is getting stuck. The stream is constantly interrupting.
(2017-06-12, 12:12)Didko Wrote: Yep, upgraded to 1.1.16 on OpenELEC 8.0.4 and Raspberry Pi (model B). The songs are starting, but it seems it cannot buffer properly and after couple of seconds the whole system is getting stuck. The stream is constantly interrupting.

Please wait for the next update version 1.1.17 later today and let me know if that solves the issue

• 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotify for Kodi17