• 475(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Thank you very much, i forget to do this: "many supported add-ons in the help section of Skin settings." and there were a lot of non instaled addons, now its great and nice.
thank you for super job and quick reply Smile
Hi,

I have a Playlist (Music Videos) setup as sub-menu item on the Silvo.

When I select it, it takes me to the Playlist. I've looked for a Skin setting so that it automatically plays the Playlist (as in Confluence) but can't seem to find the setting.

Is there an 'Autoplay playlist' setting in Silvo?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Keith
Hi

When I use vertical menu the fonts are two big and don't fit. I'm french and some word are cut.
Are they a possibility to change font and size?

I saw fonts in the preferences of kodi but no choice of size.
Perhaps a addon?

Thanks for your lights
Ludo
Hi
How to move OSD player menu on top?
A lot of builds have this feature, but I can't do this myself Undecided
Hi everybody,

I am now using the Silvo mod for more than 1 Jahr. Thank you very much for your great work!

What struck me is that since version 6.0.6 the plot is missing if I push the Info-Key. The info-bar on the bottom of the screen is stil visible. Is there any possibility to get that fixed?

Thank you in advance!
I’m using a widget in Aeon Nox SiLVO that shows my trakt progress , but I notice my widgets don’t always show up for this one, even after a reboot. Is there something causing this, or something I can do? Is there a widget refresh option?
(2017-08-07, 04:51)Kbxy88 Wrote: I’m using a widget in Aeon Nox SiLVO that shows my trakt progress , but I notice my widgets don’t always show up for this one, even after a reboot. Is there something causing this, or something I can do? Is there a widget refresh option?

You can try reload skin
Power -> option at the bottom Reload Skin
First post, I have had a search through the threads and cannot find a definitive answer.
Notice a few say that you can only see this when set to Myflix in view settings? Similar for me and cannot see the "Boxset" setting either?
I noticed mikeSiLVO has both on "Showcase" view but i do not get this option? Been through all the mod settings and disabled/enabled stuff to see if i could get it sorted but no joy? Even attempted to look at some of the scripts. :-D

If someone knows where the answer is for this could they kindly point me in the right direction.

fantastic mod.

A thousand thanks.

(2017-07-30, 17:24)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-07-30, 03:53)D3mon3k-CZ Wrote: Hello, i would like to have a showcase like in picture 11 in galery on 1page.
I dont have this one. I have similar but no edges and no cd.
How can i reach this ?
Thank you a lot.

ps: today installed clear win+kodi 17.3 - aeon nox silvo 6.0.9. from repo. version is last and actual

You need to have the discart image associated with the Movie in your library and have the OpenCase mod enabled.
With Skin Version 6.0.9 I have an issue with double info text in Movies. This double info text is not there when I go directly to the Movies but when I first go to my TV series and then go to my Movies some text from the last TV Serie I was at appears under the info text from the movie.

The other way around this issue does not exist.

can some tell me how t get rid of these error messages
ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window videolibrary
(2017-08-03, 11:24)Stormykeith Wrote: Hi,

I have a Playlist (Music Videos) setup as sub-menu item on the Silvo.

When I select it, it takes me to the Playlist. I've looked for a Skin setting so that it automatically plays the Playlist (as in Confluence) but can't seem to find the setting.

Is there an 'Autoplay playlist' setting in Silvo?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Keith
When you add a playlist Skin Shortcuts asks if you want to display, play, or party mode it.
(2017-08-03, 18:36)Biofx80 Wrote: Hi

When I use vertical menu the fonts are two big and don't fit. I'm french and some word are cut.
Are they a possibility to change font and size?

I saw fonts in the preferences of kodi but no choice of size.
Perhaps a addon?

Thanks for your lights
Ludo
You would have to edit the Font.xml file and alter the font and size for the font_VerticalMainMenu for your selected <fontset.
(2017-08-05, 18:29)logol Wrote: Hi everybody,

I am now using the Silvo mod for more than 1 Jahr. Thank you very much for your great work!

What struck me is that since version 6.0.6 the plot is missing if I push the Info-Key. The info-bar on the bottom of the screen is stil visible. Is there any possibility to get that fixed?

Thank you in advance!
Plot comes from your library items. That info needs to be scraped and will show for episodes or movies when available.
(2017-08-07, 04:51)Kbxy88 Wrote: I’m using a widget in Aeon Nox SiLVO that shows my trakt progress , but I notice my widgets don’t always show up for this one, even after a reboot. Is there something causing this, or something I can do? Is there a widget refresh option?
I don't know where your getting a trakt progress widget from but that's likely where the problem is. I'd start with asking whoever made the provider of the Widget. If it is loading from online then it could be a network speed issue or api demand being too high. Regardless it is very unlikely to be skin related.
(2017-08-07, 20:58)gismoid Wrote: First post, I have had a search through the threads and cannot find a definitive answer.
Notice a few say that you can only see this when set to Myflix in view settings? Similar for me and cannot see the "Boxset" setting either?
I noticed mikeSiLVO has both on "Showcase" view but i do not get this option? Been through all the mod settings and disabled/enabled stuff to see if i could get it sorted but no joy? Even attempted to look at some of the scripts. :-D

If someone knows where the answer is for this could they kindly point me in the right direction.

fantastic mod.

A thousand thanks.
You need skin.info.service to use BoxSet mod, without it no movie set info exists in the skin including discart. You also need it to show the OpenCase mod option.

MyFlix doesn't have a BoxSet mod option.
(2017-08-08, 09:28)heula Wrote: With Skin Version 6.0.9 I have an issue with double info text in Movies. This double info text is not there when I go directly to the Movies but when I first go to my TV series and then go to my Movies some text from the last TV Serie I was at appears under the info text from the movie.

What version of script.tv.show.next.aired do you have installed?
(2017-08-08, 13:36)isitmeor Wrote: can some tell me how t get rid of these error messages
Not without a full debug log (wiki) Wink
(2017-08-08, 16:58)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-08-08, 09:28)heula Wrote: With Skin Version 6.0.9 I have an issue with double info text in Movies. This double info text is not there when I go directly to the Movies but when I first go to my TV series and then go to my Movies some text from the last TV Serie I was at appears under the info text from the movie.

What version of script.tv.show.next.aired do you have installed?

Version 7.0.0
(2017-08-08, 13:36)isitmeor Wrote: can some tell me how t get rid of these error messages
[/quote]

just found out it only happens with the github version
(2017-08-09, 13:59)isitmeor Wrote:

Well make sure you are using the correct version of the skin for the version of Kodi you are using.
The master is for Kodi 18.
(2017-08-09, 14:44)flhthemi Wrote:
(2017-08-09, 13:59)isitmeor Wrote:

Well make sure you are using the correct version of the skin for the version of Kodi you are using.
The master is for Kodi 18.
I uese the right one
Krypton
  • 475(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55