• 137(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Bit of an odd one, I had an addon that that I also had made as a shortcut in the skin settings. I've uninstalled the addon and also removed it from the shortcuts as well, but the addon "reappears" as a shortcut every 24 hours or so if the machine goes into sleep mode. Addon has not be reinstalled, just appears as a shortcut. Any thoughts? Kodi 17.3 on a windows based machine.
Hi there Helly
Is there any way to show the IP address as an option in the top left instead of the kodi logo?
Customized a skin (Xonfluence) on my Android box using 17.3, runs perfect - NO ERRORS!!

However...

I went to install and run on my Windows 7 where I have 17.3 installed. Then copied my USERDATA & ADDONS in the proper location.

When I go to start my KODI 17.3.. I get several error boxes like Version Check, Twitch, Cu Lr Lyrics, Artist Slideshow, and several others.

I had no issues using 17.1 on either system using same settings with no issues?

Any suggestions on what can be the problem?
Hi,

Nope, that's not possible at the moment. I don't have plans to implement. You can show the IP address by enabling the home stats bar.

Thanks,
Helly.

(2017-08-09, 02:51)ed_davidson Wrote: Hi there Helly
Is there any way to show the IP address as an option in the top left instead of the kodi logo?
Is there a setting that enables the background fanart to display on the home screen for a movie in a widget?? When I scroll through a movie widget I would like the movie fanart to show as the background. Possible??
(2017-08-16, 14:55)jdig4240 Wrote: Is there a setting that enables the background fanart to display on the home screen for a movie in a widget?? When I scroll through a movie widget I would like the movie fanart to show as the background. Possible??

I'm sorry. It's not that trivial to do so.

Helly.
Hi,

See: kodi-v174-final-just-bunch-fixes

It says that one of the fixes is: Save skin settings immediatly after they have changed instead of only on shutdown

I'm curious if the issue is solved now.

Helly.
Thumbs Up 
Hi

I always liked Confluence and now Xonfluence is my Kodi skin. Thanks to Helly for keeping skin updated for Krypton use. Smile

Couple of enhancements I wanted to request in skin settings (if agreed by Helly) :

1) Ability to change the size of RSS Feed and speed of roll (see image attached - Readable on TV)

2) Ability to change the size of weather label/icon and time/date on Home Screen (see Image attached) (changes in Home and Includes.xml)

Image www.dropbox.com/s/90aw5kaeexmntwn/screenshot000.png

3) Option to add more than 7 Addon Icons

4) VideoOSD record/download options (for some resistant links which don't work with "dreamcatcher") :
  • SendtoAxel -> RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.program.sendtoaxel/?mode=AxelDownload)
  • Use SuperFavorites Download -> runscript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/LaunchSFMenu.py)

Q: I also noticed that Weather Widget starts from next day (skipping today) - Is that intended way or GST US issue?? (see image below)

Image www.dropbox.com/s/bl2qnnvtigikj7t/screenshot001.png
Can anyone tell me where the color of the text of the man media bar on the home screen comes from? By that, I mean which XML is that text color located in and where at in that XML? I want to edit just the color of that in the skin... Any help is appreciated....
Hi everyone.
I've been using Xonfluence with Krypton 173 and now 17.4 with no problem at all, but when I tried to install it into my Firestick (I've done the same procedures, downloaded the repo zip, installed it first) nothing appears. Explaining, there's no option to install it after installing the repo, nothing appears inside "Look and Fell/Skin" option.
Now I'll try downloading the skin zip from github, but I'd rather use the repo way.
(2017-09-03, 04:22)glenrocks Wrote: Hi

I always liked Confluence and now Xonfluence is my Kodi skin. Thanks to Helly for keeping skin updated for Krypton use. Smile

Couple of enhancements I wanted to request in skin settings (if agreed by Helly) :

1) Ability to change the size of RSS Feed and speed of roll (see image attached - Readable on TV)

2) Ability to change the size of weather label/icon and time/date on Home Screen (see Image attached) (changes in Home and Includes.xml)

Image www.dropbox.com/s/90aw5kaeexmntwn/screenshot000.png

3) Option to add more than 7 Addon Icons

4) VideoOSD record/download options (for some resistant links which don't work with "dreamcatcher") :
  • SendtoAxel -> RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.program.sendtoaxel/?mode=AxelDownload)
  • Use SuperFavorites Download -> runscript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/LaunchSFMenu.py)

Q: I also noticed that Weather Widget starts from next day (skipping today) - Is that intended way or GST US issue?? (see image below)

Image www.dropbox.com/s/bl2qnnvtigikj7t/screenshot001.png

Hi Glen,

Thanks for your questions on skin updates.

1) You didn't send an image. No my TV everything is readable as is. I don't mind to make font sizes bigger, but probably other people start to complain then. Making another option is also not what I like. However what you can do is: Go to Settings -> interface -> Skin -> Font and select 'larger font size'.

2) I don't like to make it larger as it will use too much of the screen then. I need a lot of screens and make them smaller if I would like to make the weather information and date larger.

3) 7 addon icons do fit at the screen, more don't.

4) I don't understand your question.

Q) I can't help the contents of the weather widget. That is not in the skin. I have the same issue in Europe (GMT+1). I get the information starting from day 0 from the window information. You should probably ask the kodi development team about it.

Helly.
(2017-09-07, 04:21)havilson Wrote: Hi everyone.
I've been using Xonfluence with Krypton 173 and now 17.4 with no problem at all, but when I tried to install it into my Firestick (I've done the same procedures, downloaded the repo zip, installed it first) nothing appears. Explaining, there's no option to install it after installing the repo, nothing appears inside "Look and Fell/Skin" option.
Now I'll try downloading the skin zip from github, but I'd rather use the repo way.

Does the zip from github work? Otherwise you should probably read the logfile. That may give a clue.

Helly.
(2017-09-10, 16:47)Helly1206 Wrote: Does the zip from github work? Otherwise you should probably read the logfile. That may give a clue.

Helly.

Hi, actually no. Told me that a json dependencie was missing, will check the logfile and post it here.
Btw I'm trying to install it on SPMC (Jarvis).
(2017-09-12, 04:19)havilson Wrote:
(2017-09-10, 16:47)Helly1206 Wrote: Does the zip from github work? Otherwise you should probably read the logfile. That may give a clue.

Helly.

Hi, actually no. Told me that a json dependencie was missing, will check the logfile and post it here.
Btw I'm trying to install it on SPMC (Jarvis).

The error is: "the dependency on xbmc.json version 7.9.0 could not be satisfied"
Does anyone know how to add the 'remove from library' command to the first context menu in this skin? Right now you have to open the context menu, scroll down to manage, scroll down to remove from library and then click yes.
I want to speed this up and add the remove option right in the first context menu so I can delete movies from my library faster..

I think I could add it by editing the DialogContextMenu.xml file but I don't know what the command is called that activates the 'remove from library' feature.
  • 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13