• 36(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
(2017-09-01, 13:20)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-09-01, 13:12)badaas Wrote:
(2017-08-30, 22:21)Luke Cage Wrote: @Jeroen Have you got any idea what's causing this error to be logged, or is it not serious enough to worry about? :

I *think* this is because it is trying to open images from the skins /media dir. And I don't think this is allowed or do-able.
Try to use default images with special:// pathnames.
I did replicate this on Grid once since this post, and can't repeat it. I think it is when coming from horizontal to vertical menu. It may be the default bg var, I saw one that has a default media/dir/etc path.
Maybe change all default images to special://skin/extras/etc.png or w/e.

I would ideally need debug logging enabled for it to catch the error outputs if it occurs again.
Meanwhile I'll try to make the color op more robust.

Right, so from the top of my head the only thing applicable would be the default fallback image, however this is / should only be shown when no background is set at all on the homescreen.

Regardless, one of my todo's involves making that background images customizable anyway, so moving it out of the media dir would serve both.

Thanks for the assist @badaas

Yeah, it might not be this, but atm all i can think of.
Next colorbox will have all debug info in kodi.log without users having to change anything, so hopefully will catch it. And also, have made allowance for some errors so doesnt kill colorbox.
(2017-09-01, 13:12)badaas Wrote: ...

(2017-09-01, 13:20)Jeroen Wrote: ...

I'm not doing anything with images or custom images. I have Grid and its required plugins installed exactly how they are released. The only settings I "tampered" with are background video and trailer on and off.

One other thing.
I have 2 .kodi folders. One is for regular use and doesn't have Grid installed : .kodi-user. The other one has Grid and its required plugins installed : .kodi-skin-grid. I just rename one of the the folders to .kodi before starting Kodi. When I don't rename one of the two folders, Kodi creates a new .kodi folder for me and redownloads its plugins.
I'll try to produce the required debug log and upload it somewhere when I get home later this evening. In the colorbox thread.
Some possibility, that the groups of channels in the PVR are via PopUp, when the list is large go from one group to another is something long, sorry for my English, I only speak Spanish.
(2017-08-26, 08:32)chrispe Wrote: The box for notifications is not properly alligned with the box for the time

i think the same happens with horizontal menu, check it if you want
(2017-09-01, 15:36)Luke Cage Wrote: I'm not doing anything with images or custom images. I have Grid and its required plugins installed exactly how they are released. The only settings I "tampered" with are background video and trailer on and off.
I'm not saying you are, I was referring to badaas's comment. What he meant is how it might be a problem when colorbox is "fed" images which are in the skins media folder. And the default background image is the only candidate for this.

(2017-09-02, 00:04)manuelriver36 Wrote: Some possibility, that the groups of channels in the PVR are via PopUp, when the list is large go from one group to another is something long, sorry for my English, I only speak Spanish.
I'm sorry, but I don't really understand what you mean. Maybe you can post screenshots to explain?

(2017-09-02, 10:04)chrispe Wrote: i think the same happens with horizontal menu, check it if you want
Should not happen with the vertical menu anymore. Will be fixed in the next version for horizontal menu, cheers.
(2017-09-02, 12:16)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-09-02, 10:04)chrispe Wrote: i think the same happens with horizontal menu, check it if you want
Should not happen with the vertical menu anymore. Will be fixed in the next version for horizontal menu, cheers.

Yes, it doesn’t happen anymore on vertical menu, I just think I noticed it on horizontal
(2017-08-22, 13:57)joostzilla Wrote: Please look at the screenshots. In one there is a screenshot of Grid. The timeline spans from 13.00 - 17.00 resulting in a barely readable Guide.

Joost, could you let me know it this is better now? I still hope to make this customisable in the future, but I need to know if the current configuration would be ok for a default.
This will be much nicer, if move logos to left and rise channel name for 100...
Add icon in bottom left...and set plot for more then one row. Smile

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
To each their own I guess, looks way too cramped imo.
(2017-09-02, 14:59)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-22, 13:57)joostzilla Wrote: Please look at the screenshots. In one there is a screenshot of Grid. The timeline spans from 13.00 - 17.00 resulting in a barely readable Guide.

Joost, could you let me know it this is better now? I still hope to make this customisable in the future, but I need to know if the current configuration would be ok for a default.
Will test asap. That means as soon as my family is done using my system. [emoji6]

Sent from my ZP999
(2017-09-02, 16:19)Jeroen Wrote: To each their own I guess, looks way too cramped imo.
I am with you on this Jeroen. The info is indeed too close to the guide. Imho.

Sent from my ZP999
Jeroen, i found something strange when scrolling through lists or other views on my windows 10 Kodi DSPlayer system. What happens is that the header in the top left flashes/glitches when scrolling. e.g. Movies, TV shows etc.
It doesn't happen on my mac though. There i run 17.4

Sent from my ZP999
I'm not getting any weather fanart in the weather screen.
(2017-09-02, 17:54)runsamok Wrote: I'm not getting any weather fanart in the weather screen.
+1

Also all fanart on the homescreen disappears when media is playing. Is this on purpose?
(2017-09-02, 17:05)joostzilla Wrote: Jeroen, i found something strange when scrolling through lists or other views on my windows 10 Kodi DSPlayer system. What happens is that the header in the top left flashes/glitches when scrolling. e.g. Movies, TV shows etc.
It doesn't happen on my mac though. There i run 17.4
Could you check whether "Enable mouse and touch support" is enabled in Settings>System Settings>Input>Devices (even if you are not using a mouse)?
When enabled the window title turns into a back button. Which shouldn't get activated unless you actually mouse over it, but it's the only thing that comes to mind at the moment. if it is enabled, please check if the glitching still occurs when you disable it.

(2017-09-02, 17:54)runsamok Wrote: I'm not getting any weather fanart in the weather screen.
You know I have to ask the silly question Wink did you select a weather fanart package in the options menu (press left in weather)?

(2017-09-02, 18:06)joostzilla Wrote:
+1

Also all fanart on the homescreen disappears when media is playing. Is this on purpose?
Surely not. This is on 1.2.04? I can't reproduce it on either my dev version or 1.2.04 on my htpc. I'll fiddle around with settings some more to find a way.
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10