• 37(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
(2017-09-02, 18:27)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-09-02, 17:54)runsamok Wrote: I'm not getting any weather fanart in the weather screen.
You know I have to ask the silly question Wink did you select a weather fanart package in the options menu (press left in weather)?

Yep.

watch gallery

This is sitting in my kodi.log

10:48:16.782 T:139994760447744 ERROR: DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.weatherfanart.multi/30.jpg
@Jeroen, pressing yes to download gallery images returns nothing. I am simply redirected to info screen. Why is this hapenning?

(2017-09-02, 18:53)runsamok Wrote: This is sitting in my kodi.log

10:48:16.782 T:139994760447744 ERROR: DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.weatherfanart.multi/30.jpg

Oh right, multi-image weather fanart packages are not supported (yet). Will include it in the next version.

(2017-09-02, 20:04)VikkiXavier Wrote: @Jeroen, pressing yes to download gallery images returns nothing. I am simply redirected to info screen. Why is this hapenning?

Artwork Downloader needs to be installed. If it is, I need a debug log.
Hm.. seems like there is a problem with artwork downloader. Just went through the AD thread to found many users reporting issues. Sorry to bother you regarding this. Smile
No worries!
@Jeroen, you made the TV guide much better. Thanks.
Maybe for default Guide you could place the channel logo's a bit to the left for more space for the channel name. But that's only because some channel names are soo long. On the other hand i can make the channel names shorter. As i did with National Geographic Channel -> NGC.

Again thanks for making the PVR part so great :-)
(2017-09-02, 18:27)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-09-02, 17:05)joostzilla Wrote: Jeroen, i found something strange when scrolling through lists or other views on my windows 10 Kodi DSPlayer system. What happens is that the header in the top left flashes/glitches when scrolling. e.g. Movies, TV shows etc.
It doesn't happen on my mac though. There i run 17.4
Could you check whether "Enable mouse and touch support" is enabled in Settings>System Settings>Input>Devices (even if you are not using a mouse)?
When enabled the window title turns into a back button. Which shouldn't get activated unless you actually mouse over it, but it's the only thing that comes to mind at the moment. if it is enabled, please check if the glitching still occurs when you disable it.

I solved the 'glitch' problem. I had 'Highlight first letter when scrolling' enabled. (so the header changed to the first letter very fast and back) When disabled the 'glitch' is gone. Maybe it only should kick in when scrolling fast.
@ Jeroen, is the color of the selected item in this view user customisable? Yesterday i got some respons from my family that the 'plot' text is hard to read. And i must agree with them.
Idea: maybe you could make the plot bold in the selected item.

Btw. Maybe its due to the fact the plot text isn't in the normal font GRID uses for descriptions
Hi Jeroen,

not sure if it is by design but when viewing a music playlist the highlighted track does not move onto the next song automatically, this leaves the album art on the first track of the playlist rather than reflecting what is playing. If you reload the page the current track is again highlighted. Can this be changed/fixed, thanks.

SJ
(2017-09-03, 18:52)SmithersJ0nes Wrote: Hi Jeroen,

not sure if it is by design but when viewing a music playlist the highlighted track does not move onto the next song automatically, this leaves the album art on the first track of the playlist rather than reflecting what is playing. If you reload the page the current track is again highlighted. Can this be changed/fixed, thanks.

SJ
I'm curious, do you know of any skins that implement this?
(2017-08-25, 15:54)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-25, 15:14)VikkiXavier Wrote: <texture>$INFO[Container(9998)ListItem(0).FileNameAndPath]</texture> is not working Sad

Forgot to mention, you'll have to add the filename and extension to it. ListItem.FileNameAndPath will print the path to the movie. From there you'll need to add the parameters needed to make the path "complete" so it reflects your filestructure

I have my images stored in "Extrafanart" folder inside the movie folder. There are, say, 4 images inside the folder named 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg, 4.jpg. You are telling me to add filename. How do I do that? Please clarify this much for me, jeroen.

(2017-09-03, 12:05)joostzilla Wrote: @Jeroen, you made the TV guide much better. Thanks.
Maybe for default Guide you could place the channel logo's a bit to the left for more space for the channel name. But that's only because some channel names are soo long. On the other hand i can make the channel names shorter. As i did with National Geographic Channel -> NGC.
Thanks, you're welcome. I'm sure I will be introducing some user customisation here in the future so you'll be able to finetune this a bit Smile

(2017-09-03, 12:22)joostzilla Wrote: I solved the 'glitch' problem. I had 'Highlight first letter when scrolling' enabled. (so the header changed to the first letter very fast and back) When disabled the 'glitch' is gone. Maybe it only should kick in when scrolling fast.
Yeah, I wish it would kick in earlier. Unfortunately it's not something the skin can influence.

(2017-09-03, 12:39)joostzilla Wrote: @ Jeroen, is the color of the selected item in this view user customisable? Yesterday i got some respons from my family that the 'plot' text is hard to read. And i must agree with them.
Idea: maybe you could make the plot bold in the selected item.
Customizable in the sense that it uses the "Accent" colour, which can be customized. Another option would be to set the text to a darker colour so that it contrasts a bit more.

(2017-09-03, 18:52)SmithersJ0nes Wrote: not sure if it is by design but when viewing a music playlist the highlighted track does not move onto the next song automatically, this leaves the album art on the first track of the playlist rather than reflecting what is playing. If you reload the page the current track is again highlighted. Can this be changed/fixed, thanks.
Standard Kodi behaviour I'm afraid. I don't think it makes sense either, but it's not something the skin has any direct control over.
(2017-09-03, 21:02)VikkiXavier Wrote: I have my images stored in "Extrafanart" folder inside the movie folder. There are, say, 4 images inside the folder named 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg, 4.jpg. You are telling me to add filename. How do I do that? Please clarify this much for me, jeroen.

Forget everything I said before, I must have been drinking..

Code:
<texture>$INFO[ListItem.FileNameAndPath]</texture>

Use that and you'll be fine.
(2017-09-03, 23:56)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-09-03, 21:02)VikkiXavier Wrote: I have my images stored in "Extrafanart" folder inside the movie folder. There are, say, 4 images inside the folder named 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg, 4.jpg. You are telling me to add filename. How do I do that? Please clarify this much for me, jeroen.

Forget everything I said before, I must have been drinking..

Code:
<texture>$INFO[ListItem.FileNameAndPath]</texture>

Use that and you'll be fine.

OMG, thanks so much. :v I'll buy you a beer later this evening Smile
How to add "In Progress" in Movies' and TV Shows' sub-menu?

• 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10