• 33(current)
Broken USTVnow [Official Plugin]
(2017-08-17, 06:25)bornagainpengui Wrote: That means this addon no longer works on SPMC.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F (typie typie)

You can get the latest SPMC Krypton Alpha apk (17.4a8) by koying from this link...

http://download.semperpax.com/spmc/android-arm

Look for the date 2017-07-30.

Later...
(2017-08-17, 06:25)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2017-08-16, 22:51)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-08-14, 11:53)smbs Wrote: Tried to install version plugin.video.ustvnow-2017.8.5.zip get dependency error
Running Kodi 16.1 compiled Apr 24 2016
What am I missing?
Thanx
Requires Kodi 17+

Sent from my SM-G935T (typie typie)
That means this addon no longer works on SPMC.

That's right, it is a Kodi addon.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-08-18, 10:47)nickr Wrote:
(2017-08-17, 06:25)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2017-08-16, 22:51)Lunatixz Wrote: Requires Kodi 17+

Sent from my SM-G935T (typie typie)
That means this addon no longer works on SPMC.

That's right, it is a Kodi addon.
SPMC *is* Kodi. Just like OpenELEC is Kodi, as is LibreELEC. It's Kodi.

We're not talking about the pirates who took the code and tried to pass it off as their own or try to snake away donations.

My new phone is a LGLS755
No it isn't, it is a fork and it is a version behind. Once koying advances spmc to 17, then the addon may work.

Libreelec and openelec are operating systems. Spmc is not.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-08-18, 10:47)nickr Wrote: That's right, it is a Kodi addon.

And yet it's forbidden to call it that.
(2017-08-19, 01:56)trogggy Wrote:
(2017-08-18, 10:47)nickr Wrote: That's right, it is a Kodi addon.

And yet it's forbidden to call it that.
Not sure I understand what you are saying.
Hello. App is running great on 8.5 but it appears I am having nitrate issues... The video will run smooth for a bit then pixilate horribly. Any way to change the bit rate.
(2017-08-22, 23:50)Emeaux Wrote: Hello. App is running great on 8.5 but it appears I am having nitrate issues... The video will run smooth for a bit then pixilate horribly. Any way to change the bit rate.

Next update will have stream quality selection.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Woohoo......latest update running brilliantly!......no issues at all Smile
Artwork and programme metadata is a fantastic addition as well.... Smile

Quick question though, if I export any or all of these channels to PTVL, will the guide data exported as well?
(2017-09-09, 16:27)Dumyat Wrote: Woohoo......latest update running brilliantly!......no issues at all Smile
Artwork and programme metadata is a fantastic addition as well.... Smile

Quick question though, if I export any or all of these channels to PTVL, will the guide data exported as well?

The export didn't work for me but then I barely know what I'm doing.

My new phone is a LGLS755
This is new USTVnow development and "Autotuning" is only compatible with PseudoTV Live v.0.9.x
I believe you could still manually setup channels and guidedata... just no autotuning.
If you guys want a sneak peek at the upcoming EPG guide that will be included with USTVnow and some of my other plugins (ex. Pluto.TV) follow the link below, video included.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=321231
(2017-09-10, 09:02)Lunatixz Wrote: If you guys want a sneak peek at the upcoming EPG guide that will be included with USTVnow and some of my other plugins (ex. Pluto.TV) follow the link below, video included.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=321231

Preview of the uEPG USTVnow skin, any changes/suggestions nows the time Big Grin

watch gallery
If the source data supports it, what about Season/Episode info? Also, some kind of indicator to say if the programme is 'New' (But again, that would depend on the source data I guess)
(2017-09-12, 23:12)Dumyat Wrote: If the source data supports it, what about Season/Episode info? Also, some kind of indicator to say if the programme is 'New' (But again, that would depend on the source data I guess)

It would be nice, however there is almost no metadata included through the API; not even genre info.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVnow [Official Plugin]5