• 32(current)
Broken USTVnow [Official Plugin]
(2017-08-02, 20:15)venomxx Wrote: May i say this addon is brilliant for streaming fox news.

However, is fox news on this addon " Live " or is it pre recorded ?>

thanks

There was a bug with paid subscriptions, It has been corrected. Stay tuned for an update.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2017-08-02, 20:23)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-08-02, 20:15)venomxx Wrote: May i say this addon is brilliant for streaming fox news.

thanks

There was a bug with paid subscriptions, It has been corrected. Stay tuned for an update.

Sorry dude i don't know what you mean, i was asking wether fox news on ustvnow is live or is it pre recorded ? thanks
(2017-08-02, 20:42)venomxx Wrote:
(2017-08-02, 20:23)Lunatixz Wrote:

thanks

Sorry dude i don't know what you mean, i was asking wether fox news on ustvnow is live or is it pre recorded ? thanks

USTVnow is a live broadcast service with a user DVR component. Ie channels are live, however I was letting you know Fox news and other premium channels maybe missing from the list, pending update...

Sent from my SM-G935T
Hello,
I am new to kodi. I just loaded the newest version 17.3 i believe. Now i am unable to find ustvnow. could anyone please help me with this? I am missing my favorite tv shows. FOX and Discovery Channel.
How do i get these channels and more live tv. How do i get my USTV now back?

Please help...
I have one angry husband at home Sad
Install it like any addon. http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-ons
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
When i go to add like other addons it is no longer there with the latest version...
Have a look at the wiki page. Hopefully it will explain how to install add-ons... http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I found a bug in USTVnow, and am in the process of fixing it... Update should be available soon.

Install my beta repository for instant access to updates, otherwise please wait for the Kodi repository. THX
(2017-08-02, 06:27)locoguano Wrote: Working fine over here on Android... Using IPTV client to add the listings to the PVR guide.

Could you expand on how you did this? I would like to incorporate the USTVnow addon and listing into IPTV client to have a unified EPG but have never figured out how to do so.

@Lunatixz - Thank you for continuing your development. Is adding support for your addon to be configurable as Kodi PVR client something you would consider? It would be great to be able to add USTVnow into a single Kodi EPG.
@ Lunatixz, I have an paid subscription account with USTV that's linked to my Facebook page so I log in with Facebook. How do I sign in under your add on? I cant see how to change my account from Facebook login to email and password?
(2017-08-06, 22:06)stingraycrazy Wrote: @ Lunatixz, I have an paid subscription account with USTV that's linked to my Facebook page so I log in with Facebook. How do I sign in under your add on? I cant see how to change my account from Facebook login to email and password?
Not sure I'll be adding support for Google and Facebook authentication for user security reasons... For now USTVnow works solely with their accounts.

Sent from my SM-G935T
I just updated Kodi and the guide will not load for live tv. You have to manually select channels from TV guide. How do I fix this?Huh
Tried to install version plugin.video.ustvnow-2017.8.5.zip get dependency error
Running Kodi 16.1 compiled Apr 24 2016
What am I missing?
Thanx
(2017-08-14, 11:53)smbs Wrote: Tried to install version plugin.video.ustvnow-2017.8.5.zip get dependency error
What am I missing?
Thanx
Requires Kodi 17+

Sent from my SM-G935T
(2017-08-16, 22:51)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-08-14, 11:53)smbs Wrote: Tried to install version plugin.video.ustvnow-2017.8.5.zip get dependency error
What am I missing?
Thanx
Requires Kodi 17+

Sent from my SM-G935T (typie typie)
That means this addon no longer works on SPMC.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVnow [Official Plugin]5