• 127(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
I had reported this already, but it seems to be lost in the 16 hours there was no forum-backup

I can't select the 2nd row of widgets if I add content from addons, e.g.
1. Amazon recently added movies
2. Amazon TVShows
3. Amazon Films
I can only select and highlight "Amazon recently added movies", the others are displayed correctly. And it is not only the "Amazon"-addon, the same behaviour shows with "InternetArchiveRomLauncher (IARL).
1. IARL Best of SNES
2. IARL NES
3. IARL Best of MAME
Only "IARL Best of SNES" is possible to highlight.

The last version I tested was 2.7.9 or maybe 2.8.0
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-10-07, 12:21)Solo0815 Wrote: I had reported this already, but it seems to be lost in the 16 hours there was no forum-backup

2. Amazon TVShows
3. Amazon Films
I can only select and highlight "Amazon recently added movies", the others are displayed correctly. And it is not only the "Amazon"-addon, the same behaviour shows with "InternetArchiveRomLauncher (IARL).
1. IARL Best of SNES
2. IARL NES
3. IARL Best of MAME

Thx

I don't have this addons to try but I'm pretty sure it's not a skin issue because I have try many possibilities with widgets and all tests working.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Question probably asked already, but the thread is giant and I couldn't find it. So, I want to setup a main menu item for a smart playlist that looks like the default movies menu entry. This works pefectly fine, along with setting up widgets to most recent movies etc., but I can't figure out how to setup the "genres" and "Sets" widgtes. I tried by creating a separate smart playlist that is grouped by genre and this way it worked, but the problem is that the widget does not show poster thumbnails as the default movies genres widget does, but ony the "theatre masks" icon on each entry. Any help would be appreciated.

Just to get an idea what I'm doing - I want to split my movies from the kids movies of my daughter and create separate main menu entries for each. So I made two spearate folders and then the idea is to use smart playlists that filer by folder. Any other ideas how to achieve this are also welcome.
(2017-10-07, 18:23)joro_abv Wrote: Question probably asked already, but the thread is giant and I couldn't find it. So, I want to setup a main menu item for a smart playlist that looks like the default movies menu entry. This works pefectly fine, along with setting up widgets to most recent movies etc., but I can't figure out how to setup the "genres" and "Sets" widgtes. I tried by creating a separate smart playlist that is grouped by genre and this way it worked, but the problem is that the widget does not show poster thumbnails as the default movies genres widget does, but ony the "theatre masks" icon on each entry. Any help would be appreciated.

Just to get an idea what I'm doing - I want to split my movies from the kids movies of my daughter and create separate main menu entries for each. So I made two spearate folders and then the idea is to use smart playlists that filer by folder. Any other ideas how to achieve this are also welcome.

For sets you can create smartplaylist with 'sets' filed, see : http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists

But for genres like default widgets you can do it only with Skin Helper Service Genre Widget, so you can't separate genres.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-08, 02:02)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-10-07, 18:23)joro_abv Wrote: Question probably asked already, but the thread is giant and I couldn't find it. So, I want to setup a main menu item for a smart playlist that looks like the default movies menu entry. This works pefectly fine, along with setting up widgets to most recent movies etc., but I can't figure out how to setup the "genres" and "Sets" widgtes. I tried by creating a separate smart playlist that is grouped by genre and this way it worked, but the problem is that the widget does not show poster thumbnails as the default movies genres widget does, but ony the "theatre masks" icon on each entry. Any help would be appreciated.

For sets you can create smartplaylist with 'sets' filed, see : http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists

But for genres like default widgets you can do it only with Skin Helper Service Genre Widget, so you can't separate genres.

So , basically - I can't achieve the same result as with the default movies entry  for genres ?
(2017-10-08, 10:48)joro_abv Wrote:

So , basically - I can't achieve the same result as with the default movies entry  for genres ?

You can but only for all movies/tv shows. You can't have genres for 'kids movies' and other genres for 'adult movies'. Skin Helper Service show genres for all movies/tv shows in database.
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz,

Marcel has accepted my pull request to implement "path" and "tag" as filter parameters for widgets like "nextaired" and "next" episodes.

Now it is just a matter of updating the WidgetPath property with the path and tag parameters Smile
Image Image
(2017-10-08, 14:54)redglory Wrote: @Guilouz,

Marcel has accepted my pull request to implement "path" and "tag" as filter parameters for widgets like "nextaired" and "next" episodes.

Now it is just a matter of updating the WidgetPath property with the path and tag parameters Smile

Yes but there is no info in readme for how to implement this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-08, 10:48)joro_abv Wrote: So , basically - I can't achieve the same result as with the default movies entry  for genres ?

Hello.

You always have the possibility of creating two profiles under Kodi: a similar profile and a profile child for example, with two different databases and the advantage to personalize them.

And bravo for this skin !
Hi, thanks for this great skin, I love it!
I was wondering, would it ever be possible to align everything to the right, preferably when selecting an RTL language for the interface such as Hebrew or Arabic?
I saw that this was done in the Phenomenal skin.
(2017-10-09, 19:15)remba Wrote: Hi, thanks for this great skin, I love it!
I was wondering, would it ever be possible to align everything to the right, preferably when selecting an RTL language for the interface such as Hebrew or Arabic?
I saw that this was done in the Phenomenal skin.

No, no support for RTL language.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-07, 13:37)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-10-07, 12:21)Solo0815 Wrote: I had reported this already, but it seems to be lost in the 16 hours there was no forum-backup

2. Amazon TVShows
3. Amazon Films
1. IARL Best of SNES
2. IARL NES
3. IARL Best of MAME

Thx

I don't have this addons to try but I'm pretty sure it's not a skin issue because I have try many possibilities with widgets and all tests working.

I tried it again with:
hide category widget: on (off doesn't make a big difference, see below)
Set type of widgets: List (up to 8 items)
widget 1: Skinhelper -> PVR -> Latest TV Channels
widget 2: Skinhelper -> PVR -> Recent recordings

Still the same behaviour as described above. I can only highlight the upper row (1st widget). If I don't hide the "category widget" then I can only highlight the upper rows with "Files", Playlists etc.

To sum up: I can't select the 2nd row, only the 1st one.So I'm pretty sure it is a skin issue Wink
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I want again appeal for bigger font size in timeline or better for complete skin as current in your v17 mod skin. There is enough space (e.g. in timeline   relation text to epg field) for bigger font style. Can you also add better highlight the selected timeline epg field?
Here a comparison WMC and Kodi.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2017-10-10, 18:52)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2017-10-07, 13:37)Guilouz Wrote:

2. Amazon TVShows
3. Amazon Films
1. IARL Best of SNES
2. IARL NES
3. IARL Best of MAME

Thx

I tried it again with:
hide category widget: on (off doesn't make a big difference, see below)
Set type of widgets: List (up to 8 items)
widget 1: Skinhelper -> PVR -> Latest TV Channels
widget 2: Skinhelper -> PVR -> Recent recordings

Still the same behaviour as described above. I can only highlight the upper row (1st widget). If I don't hide the "category widget" then I can only highlight the upper rows with "Files", Playlists etc.

To sum up: I can't select the 2nd row, only the 1st one.So I'm pretty sure it is a skin issue Wink
Thx

Can you try with another widget than 'Recent recordings' because I only use PVR IPTV Simple Client and it's impossible to record with it so I don't have this widget to try.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-10, 19:11)tehax Wrote: I want again appeal for bigger font size in timeline or better for complete skin as current in your v17 mod skin. There is enough space (e.g. in timeline   relation text to epg field) for bigger font style. Can you also add better highlight the selected timeline epg field?
Here a comparison WMC and Kodi.

As I've already said, font size is sufficient.

Highliting is working for me :

If you set fanart opacity to 100%, it's normal you have difficulties to read plot.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 127(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17