• 129(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-10-12, 14:30)xodi Wrote: I'm using Kodi on Android, I choose custom widget for Pictures, my picture library is in local, but very big, even though there are only very few picture thumbnails displayed in the widget at the Kodi main menu, but seems kodi trying to cache all the picture thumbnails, and the Kodi app is killed at the end by system due to memory usage (to cache all of thumbnails in memory). This occurred each time I navigate to the Pictures menu. Is there any way to mitigate this?

Can't help you, report this in Android thread.

(2017-10-12, 14:41)xodi Wrote: I added a new menu item to the main menu and changed the action to "ActivateWindow(Favourites)", when I clicked the menu item, the Favourites window poped up, but the names for all items in the Favourites window are missing, when I right click and chose "Rename" for an item, I can see the name is in the edit box.

Fixed on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
TV episodes and movies are missing the date column in list view. Is there a setting I have overlooked to enable this? Or is there a default setting I have accidentally disabled? I cannot figure out how to show the date. Thanks in advance for any help.
Quote:There is a known issue with Kodi builds for Windows to updating skins. Follow these steps :

- Go back to stock Estuary in Settings / Interface / Skin
- Close Kodi
- Start Kodi again
- Update Estuary MOD V2
- Go back to Estuary MOD V2

Followed the instructions and the skin installation still fails on update:

From my log file,
Code:
15:40:42.576 T:1708   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Rename - Error renaming file C:\Users\Kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2
15:40:42.576 T:1708   ERROR: Failed to move old addon files from 'C:\Users\Kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2' to 'C:\Users\Ivan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\temp\c55e44cc-b244-4d1b-8b03-04136fad0f9e'

Now it will not let me switch back to Estuary Mod v2. It's not in the list of skins, only in the 'get more' list, and of course installation fails:

Code:
15:45:55.528 T:2440   ERROR: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.studios.white/BBC World News.png

Windows 10 64-bit / Kodi x64 nightly version: 20171012
(2017-10-12, 21:33)endtheme Wrote: TV episodes and movies are missing the date column in list view. Is there a setting I have overlooked to enable this? Or is there a default setting I have accidentally disabled? I cannot figure out how to show the date. Thanks in advance for any help.

I don't understand what do you mean.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-12, 22:13)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-10-12, 21:33)endtheme Wrote: TV episodes and movies are missing the date column in list view. Is there a setting I have overlooked to enable this? Or is there a default setting I have accidentally disabled? I cannot figure out how to show the date. Thanks in advance for any help.

I don't understand what do you mean.

I didn't express the issues clearly, but it is no worries because I cannot update or even install your mod anymore. Constant installation fail, and Kodi doesn't even think the prior version of the skin is installed.

EDIT: I figured it out. A texture file in the mod folder was locked. After rebooting the OS, the installation was successful.
In Shift view, the genre (crime, mystery ...) of the movies is displayed (top left). It is the only view in which the genre is displayed. Is it possible to add the genre also in list view and widelist ?
(2017-10-12, 23:53)SirRickie Wrote: In Shift view, the genre (crime, mystery ...) of the movies is displayed (top left). It is the only view in which the genre is displayed. Is it possible to add the genre also in list view and widelist ?

Done on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Sorry for going off topic :-)

Is just wanted to know if someone else using Kodi 18 has experienced automatic stereoscopic mode switching not working anymore? In KODI 17 the ui switched to 3d mode automatically if set up correctly and a 3d movie was played. With KODI 18 latest build I have problems with that. KODI seems not to detect 3d any more.

Thanks
Stefan
(2017-10-14, 20:16)elchupete Wrote: Sorry for going off topic :-)

Is just wanted to know if someone else using Kodi 18 has experienced automatic stereoscopic mode switching not working anymore? In KODI 17 the ui switched to 3d mode automatically if set up correctly and a 3d movie was played. With KODI 18 latest build I have problems with that. KODI seems not to detect 3d any more.

Thanks
Stefan

No idea, I don't have 3d video. Best way is to post in dedicated thread for that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to add a function which at the start of a video would display the OSD menu for a few seconds, for a fixed duration or of choice (0, 1, 2, 5 seconds etc.).
Also if it is possible to add or if a script already exists, a button that would show the associated saga in the poster of a movie.

Thank you.
------------------------------
elchupete: 3D
Yes there are still a few worries in alpha.
On the other hand it is enough to display the OSD menu and to select 3D (glasses) and to deactivate/activate and it is good ...
Guilouz 
I updated to the latest version and now the TV Episode Widget is different - the bottom labels (like in the screenshot attached ) are gone and I cant find a way to get them back?  I saw the option to but banners on but that is difficult to read. I much prefer the easy to ready labels.

thx for the help

I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Hi Guilouz !

Can we have the choice of moving subtitles (top or bottom) during playback ?
In fact it happens that there are subtitles incrust + predefined subtitles langage in same place  Confused
I do not know if it is possible to add this function , it's just an idea Big Grin
I know that the function subtitles top or bottom exists in the parameters but not during during playback 
Is it a function that can be added within your skin or is it a function that must be added in a build of kodi ?

Thanks again for all your works.
(2017-10-15, 15:33)lepoilu Wrote: Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to add a function which at the start of a video would display the OSD menu for a few seconds, for a fixed duration or of choice (0, 1, 2, 5 seconds etc.).
Also if it is possible to add or if a script already exists, a button that would show the associated saga in the poster of a movie.

Thank you.
------------------------------
elchupete: 3D
Yes there are still a few worries in alpha.
On the other hand it is enough to display the OSD menu and to select 3D (glasses) and to deactivate/activate and it is good ...

No, no need to add this. If you want OSD just use remote/keyboard buttons.

Not possible to do that, except if marcelveldt add this functionnality.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-16, 06:16)Livin Wrote: Guilouz 
I updated to the latest version and now the TV Episode Widget is different - the bottom labels (like in the screenshot attached ) are gone and I cant find a way to get them back?  I saw the option to but banners on but that is difficult to read. I much prefer the easy to ready labels.

thx for the help

Just disable 'Show 'Show media names with widgets names' setting in skin settings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-16, 14:02)levil1 Wrote: Hi Guilouz !

Can we have the choice of moving subtitles (top or bottom) during playback ?
In fact it happens that there are subtitles incrust + predefined subtitles langage in same place  Confused
I do not know if it is possible to add this function , it's just an idea Big Grin
I know that the function subtitles top or bottom exists in the parameters but not during during playback 
Is it a function that can be added within your skin or is it a function that must be added in a build of kodi ?

Thanks again for all your works.

You can already do this in Kodi settings in Settings / System / Video calibration...
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 129(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17