• 12(current)
Release TIMVISION - Italy only
ok
with kodi 18 working correctly
Ciao.
Complimenti per l'Add-On! Davvero comodo.
Purtroppo però non riesco a far partire i video su NVidia Shield TV e Galaxy Note 8.
Ho installato l'Add-On, attivato Imput Stream Adaptive, ma quando faccio partire il video mi mostra l'errore. Dimentico qualcosa?
You have to install Kodi 18
No, la 17.6
android requires kodi 18
Quindi nessun modo per la 17.6
😭
Hi pinoelefante,

Just few lines to ask for a possible enhancement of the add-on. Actually if you go into the information page of a movie, the actor images are missing; do you think it would be possible to scrape them from the TIMVISION move details page and having showed in Kodi too?

Thanks in advance to take into consideration this request.

Buona giornata!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
Buongiorno a tutti! Sono un neo-iscritto ed è il primo forum al quale mi iscrivo in assoluto, quindi vi prego cortesemente di perdonarmi se scrivo qualche baggianata e di correggermi se utilizzo in modo improprio questo strumento. Posseggo un tv Box con processore S905X sul quale ho installato LibreElec 8.0.2 - Kodi 17.4 su memoria interna. Tutti gli add-on che ho, funzionano correttamente e dal momento che ho un account attivo TimVision, sto cercando di farlo funzionare utilizzando il plugin realizzato da PinoElefante (che ringrazio), ma ancora non ci sono riuscito e avrei bisogno di un aiuto.
Quello che mi accade, neanche a dirlo, è quello che molti hanno già scritto: vedo solo i trailer e null'altro perché altrimenti lo schermo rimane verde nel mio caso.
Scrivo in sequenza le operazioni che ho fatto. Per prima cosa ho scaricato ed installato il repository, quindi ho installato l'add-on ed infine ho abilitato l'add-on inputstream.adaptive.
Il passo sul quale sto avendo difficoltà è quello relativo alla libreria widevinecdm.dll. Non sono riuscito a capire, anche andando avanti nelle pagine del forum, se questo file va bene per LibreElec o è unicamente per Windows; in questo secondo caso volevo chiedervi se potete suggerirmi dove posso trovare il file per LibreElec 8.0.2. Inoltre, non sono riuscito a trovare il percorso (cartella %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\cdm), nel quale viene indicato di copiare questo file, sempre ammesso che il percorso non si riferisca sempre ad una installazione kodi su sistema operativo Windows; anche in questo caso vi chiedo di indicarmi il percorso corretto su LibreElec.
Spero di essere stato esaustivo nella descrizione e di non aver scritto nel punto sbagliato del forum!
Ringrazio anticipatamente chi vorrà aiutarmi,
Paolo
(2018-01-17, 17:46)pecces Wrote: Il passo sul quale sto avendo difficoltà è quello relativo alla libreria widevinecdm.dll
  LibreElec is a linux distro and you have an ARM processor. You have to download the library from here: Download here and extract libwidevinecdm.so in folder
Code:
/storage/.kodi/cdm
(2018-01-17, 10:28)axlt2002 Wrote: do you think it would be possible to scrape them from the TIMVISION move details page and having showed in Kodi too?
I don't have time. If you can develop this functionality, go ahead Big Grin
hi pecces first of all wellcome in kodi forum, this is an international forum so you have to write in english (use google translate, copy and past here your post).
after this, you can't find that folder because that is under windows. 
here you can read where kodi folders are: http://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata 
As you can read in first post of this topic you have to use at least LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0) (build #0817), i don't think the version you are using is correct, i'm using this addon under windows so i can't be more specific about liberelec
Peppe
(2018-01-17, 18:06)pinoelefante Wrote:
(2018-01-17, 10:28)axlt2002 Wrote: do you think it would be possible to scrape them from the TIMVISION move details page and having showed in Kodi too?
I don't have time. If you can develop this functionality, go ahead Big Grin 
Ok, would be a nice exercise! Can you just point me the part of the code that already scrapes the movie plot and the background image please?   Nerd
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
Hello, i done all the steps but this addon does not work.
My configuration is:
- Raspberry PI3 running with LibreELEC ALPHA1 (Kodi 18 "Lelia") for Raspberry 2 & 3 (2017.12.30)
- from pinoelefante repository (github) installed TimVision addon v1.0.20
- i enabled inputstream adaptive 999.2.1.11 and RTMP input v999.2.0.1 
- widevinecdm.so library installed via SSH (path kodi/cdm/) using the following instructions
   cd ~/.kodi
   mkdir cdm
   cd cdm
   curl -Lf --progress-bar --url http://odroidxu.leeharris.me.uk/xu3/chro...pkg.tar.xz -o - |  tar xJfO - usr/lib/chromium/libwidevinecdm.so >./libwidevinecdm.so

The addon open timvision and reach the list of available video program, but when try to play, an error message says that the video failed to play.
Error logfile record the following
11:41:06.565 T:1468003216 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(52, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.timvision/addon.py): the python script "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.timvision/addon.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N14PythonBindings30XBMCAddon_xbmc_Player_DirectorE
11:41:06.572 T:1942122512   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.timvision/?action=play_item&contentId=50713157&videoType=EPISODE&has_hd=False&startPoint=0&contentType=EPISODE&duration=2581] 

PS: if you like to test it, the LibreElec image can be directly downloaded here
https://berryboot.alexgoldcheidt.com/images/
i've just tried the plugin and it works. maybe you have done some step in a wrong way. can you post a log on pastebin.com?
(2018-01-19, 13:52)pinoelefante Wrote: i've just tried the plugin and it works. maybe you have done some step in a wrong way. can you post a log on pastebin.com?
 That's the content of the file "11_Addons_log", obtained via SMB connection
https://pastebin.com/qW52LMPG

As you can see, at 13:29 i tried to play a TimVision movie
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TIMVISION - Italy only2