• 21(current)
Release Embuary Skin
It's working. Had to use Confluence to add the apps as favorites. Thanks!
Hi,
i tested this skin and i think its great. would it be possible to allow
custom background as a slideshow from a specific folder? Would
be great because i like to see my holiday pictures in the background.
and maybe it would be cool to change the transparancy so that i
could see the background better. Is it possible to implement a
quick shortcut in the main menu for the internet radio app tunein
or radio.de?

UPDATE: i found the way to implement the radio addon to the front menu;-)
@charliekay74 
Added.
Transparency can already be adjusted.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Congratulations sualfred for your nice skin

Could you add an option to configure the number of movies/tv shows in widgets, I think 50 is too much, or at least show me how to change it by myself

edit: i found how to do it.
Hey love your work and thank you. 

Need a little help, I'm stuck. Come across this problem on the Titan skin too (although it was fixed) So when I create my own widgets on the homepage....Only the first item works when I click on it, so for example...

I have my first item as popular movies and they show up on the homepage (I don't use the prefixes ones like continue watching, recommended etc) If I click on a movie it starts to load sources (from chosen addon) now if I set up any other widgets (in my case 2: Popular TV and 3: My Collection, all using same addon) they show on the home screen, but if I click on an item it does nothing at all, unlike widget 1 which starts to seek sources, the others do nothing at all. This is irrespective to any particular addon (i've tried all combos) What simple thing am I missing? Help!!! 

To clarify, the first widget works, just NO others. All this are my own custom widgets and not the inbuilt ones you can enable or disable. 

As I said I recall having the same problem in Titan, but I don't remember what the fix was. 

Could you take a look or advise where I'm going wrong, as I love the skin, but can't use it if the widgets aren't actionable. 

I'm using LibreElec (the latest build with Kodi 17.6)
Many Thanks

**Edit Just to add and clarify, I'm using JUST custom widgets on the home section. The first widget works (as in when you press play or ok it starts to load or opens the link to addon etc) any further widgets do nothing when an item is pressed. They all have the 'play' symbol shown, but the movies in Widget one display 'play' when I click on my context menu (or C button) but the other widgets 2-6 don't have play on the context, are they linked? Given they don't play? I just can't solve it, Grrrrrr!! Smile
The problem I badly tried to describe (sorry ha) was highlighted (far more concisely than I) and fixed (new it was a problem I'd seen on Titan as you mention @marcelveldt being able to fix it) is mentioned in the link below covering your skin. I have an upto date version of your repo and skin. Could you please help with whatever the fox was as it is still happening on my version. Cheers again.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/...kin/page-7
Can we get an option to change the name of All movies and All TV shows or maybe just change it to Movie Hub and TV Show Hub seeing as it opens that, it looks a bit strange to me as is
(2018-01-22, 22:40)komplex Wrote: Can we get an option to change the name of All movies and All TV shows or maybe just change it to Movie Hub and TV Show Hub seeing as it opens that, it looks a bit strange to me as is

+1 for this.
If I enable kiosk-mode and browse into a TV show to the season overview, I can see the text "Cast" in the bottom left corner of the screen, but there is no way to scroll down to see the actor thumbnails.
Going into settings, disabling kiosk mode and going back to the same location now shows both "Next up" and "Cast" and I can view the episode thumbnail and the actor thumbnails.

Is this a bug?
@TheEgo 
I've pushed a fix. It seems that content type selection was broken

@komplex @Krismyklebust 
That's because of the Emby option to have mutliple library nodes for different libraries. I'll think about a renaming option.

@Krismyklebust 
Cannot reproduce it. Works with enabled Kiosk Mode.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Just to specify, this is the view I'm referring to:Image

EDIT: Weird thing is that in the short time it took me to post this on here, my screensaver in Kodi kicked in.
When I hit a key on my keyboard to take control over Kodi again, the "Next up" and "Cast" sections appeared.
I didn't change any settings.
I then pressed "backspace" twice to go to the "TV shows hub" and then enter twice to go back to the same show, and suddenly the problem I described earlier came back.
Can you please provide me a log?
Here's the log: https://pastebin.com/0pi4Btn8
@Krismyklebust 
I guess I found the issue.
Could you please try the GitHub version? https://github.com/sualfred/skin.embuary
Thanks for the quick reply!

I'm still having the issue. No noticable change.
I downloaded the skin from github and chose "install from zip" file through Kodi.
Is this the right way to do it?
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embuary Skin20