• 2(current)
Release Aura
(2018-02-17, 11:35)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey

Not sure if it's intentional. In the settings menu, the add-on icon is missing 

Yeah it's intentional. With the navigation of the top bar in settings automatically switching to different sections, it made no sense to have the link to addons anymore. The add-ons section has to have the view options at the top instead, so if you accidentally mouseover or scrollover the addons icon it is quite jarring because the navigation suddenly changes. Instead of being in the settings section, you will be in the addon browser with the view options.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2018-02-17, 12:23)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-02-17, 11:35)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey

Not sure if it's intentional. In the settings menu, the add-on icon is missing 

Yeah it's intentional. With the navigation of the top bar in settings automatically switching to different sections, it made no sense to have the link to addons anymore. The add-ons section has to have the view options at the top instead, so if you accidentally mouseover or scrollover the addons icon it is quite jarring because the navigation suddenly changes. Instead of being in the settings section, you will be in the addon browser with the view options.                 
Thanks  Smile

Regarding the Next Aired widgets issues. My happiness was short lived. I think I've found the reason. Aura will only display one set of widgets at a time When I select two different widgets. This only happens if I select "Episodes Airing today" plus another widget, regardless if I use the default widgets or workaround.
Maybe it's a skin bug because widgets work perfectly with Horizon.

Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
You are kidding me.. Another skin!
Your a skinning machine.. Smile
Looks great by the way, all the best.
Really nice Jurial.  I could never use Horizon on my Rpi2 because it was too slow so this is perfect.  Thanks again for your effort Smile
@Blurayx - I will have to add some dummy tvshows that are airing today so I can try figure out why that is happening. It's strange.

@Steveb - Hahah thanks!

@mark2112 - That's good to hear that the performance is better. I've made some further improvements that might help a little bit. I'm also eventually going to overhaul the widget system, which I have a feeling might also help with performance a bit.
@jurialmunkey

Widgets working now. I assume you've solved the bug?

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
Still not showing mines. Did you use skin helper service widget to put episodes airing today? And what version of the TV guide are you using?
(2018-02-18, 08:03)stacksptdtdm Wrote: Still not showing mines. Did you use skin helper service widget to put episodes airing today? And what version of the TV guide are you using?

I don't know what's going on with the widgets, it suddenly started working  Eek

1) Yes, skin helper service widget 1.0.22v
2) Next Aired 6.0.15
@jurialmunkey 

I thought Horizon was amazing but Aura has surpassed it. I don't know what you've done under the hood but Aura runs so smoothly, it's a joy to use  Cool
Yes! My favorite skinner made a new beauty again. I love this mix. I prefer always the vertical layout on a tv. But I gonna use this one aswell. Thanks again @jurialmunkey
Thanks hopefully mines will start working
(2018-02-18, 13:46)Blurayx Wrote:
(2018-02-18, 08:03)stacksptdtdm Wrote: Still not showing mines. Did you use skin helper service widget to put episodes airing today? And what version of the TV guide are you using?

I don't know what's going on the widgets, it suddenly started working  Eek

1) Yes, skin helper service widget 1.0.22v
2) Next Aired 6.0.15

Thanks. Hopefully, mines would start working.
Will there be an option to set the categories to the bottom, instead of the top? I ask because, when... Sometimes going into settings, or add-ons. And then backing out, it will freeze on the home menu screen. It only happens when I tick off the categories widget in settings.
(2018-02-18, 14:08)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey
I thought Horizon was amazing but Aura has surpassed it. I don't know what you've done under the hood but Aura runs so smoothly, it's a joy to use Cool

That is great to hear!

(2018-02-18, 19:42)allard1992 Wrote: Yes! My favorite skinner made a new beauty again. I love this mix. I prefer always the vertical layout on a tv. But I gonna use this one aswell. Thanks again @jurialmunkey
Thanks! Glad you like it

(2018-02-18, 22:47)stacksptdtdm Wrote: Will there be an option to set the categories to the bottom, instead of the top? I ask because, when... Sometimes going into settings, or add-ons. And then backing out, it will freeze on the home menu screen. It only happens when I tick off the categories widget in settings.
Can you test latest git. Hopefully I've fixed this issue without needing to have the categories widget enabled. Also hoping I've fixed the widget loading issue.
@jurialmunkey 

It's just an observation regarding Aura splash screen busy loader. It tends to start/stop when loading, this also happens when I disable all widgets.
Grid's splash screen busy loader runs smoothly. Does Grind use a different system? Smile  

Thanks
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19