• 11(current)
Release Aura
(2018-03-01, 14:27)jurialmunkey Wrote: @VikkiXavier - Does the episode not start playing?
The action of the play button is controlled by Kodi, so I can't stop it from closing the info dialog.

No the episode does not start playing, instead I m redirected to the previous home screen
Thanks for the Tweaks ... its all look rather spot on now ...
(2018-03-01, 14:25)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-03-01, 13:13)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey 

No problem, I'll link the first post  Smile

Where exactly do you want me to link it to the first post?

No no. I was just asking if you are okay with me putting your link in the first post (i.e. are you going to keep the link up or do I need to host it somewhere else?)
lol
No problem at all, I will be keeping the link
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
(2018-03-01, 13:10)jurialmunkey Wrote: Changing Addons / Settings background:
You can't change them individually, but you can change the general fallback image which is used. Skin Settings > Background > Set fallback image
Thanks a ton. That did the trick Smile

I realized Kodi is only crashing when I play any second video from extendedinfo. The first video, whichever, plays fine.
Hi @jurialmunkey , I was a long time Arctic Zephyr user but the absence of a 'go back to fullscreen' button on that made me give this one a try. It's a beautiful skin so congrats! Gotta hand it to you, you make some great skins. I've run into some errors though which is to be expected. I only get this error after a couple of seconds when I click 'information' on a movie widget, which brings up the extended info screen. It sometimes results in a crash, sometimes doesn't. Here's the part of the log with the error, I'll also upload the full log:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/QQ28nWdFxp/

The full log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/YG9Jvb8hDQ/

Thank you for all your work! It's much appreciated. Smile

Btw, I forgot to ask, I downloaded the horizon movie genre icons and installed them. How would I go about actually using them? I can't disable the transparent genre icons from the dependencies.
@LtFrankDrebin - The Horizon genre icon pack will be used automatically if it is installed. My intention is to use the horizon genre icon pack by default, but I just haven't got around to submitting it to the official repo yet. Once it's on the repo I will be switching the dependencies over to use that instead.

Regarding the crash. Unfortunately, it looks like you have banned add-ons in your log, so I can't provide support (particularly as it looks like the crash is related to the add-ons you are using). Please remove the piracy add-ons and submit a clean log.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_ru...ed_add-ons
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2018-03-01, 21:47)VikkiXavier Wrote: I realized Kodi is only crashing when I play any second video from extendedinfo. The first video, whichever, plays fine.

Can confirm. I have no idea what is causing it, but I'm looking into it.

Also, that blurred background is looking great!
@VikkiXavier I really love your fallback background, any chance you could share or let me know where you got it? Thanks.
Its the iphone X wallpaper Wink
(2018-03-01, 14:27)jurialmunkey Wrote: @VikkiXavier - Does the episode not start playing?
The action of the play button is controlled by Kodi, so I can't stop it from closing the info dialog.

What I meant is that the play button should take me to 'browse TV show seasons' window. Instead, what it does is, it takes me back to the previous home page from where (widget) I entered the TV show info window. Can you please fix this.
(2018-03-02, 07:09)VikkiXavier Wrote: Its the iphone X wallpaper Wink

Thanks I’ll take a look!
(2018-03-02, 07:16)VikkiXavier Wrote:

What I meant is that the play button should take me to 'browse TV show seasons' window. Instead, what it does is, it takes me back to the previous home page from where (widget) I entered the TV show info window. Can you please fix this.

It works perfectly fine for me to browse seasons of in-progress shows. Like I said, it's an inbuilt Kodi button so I don't control what it does, I only control its appearance.

I'm guessing you are using the Skin Helper In Progress widget. You should use the standard in-progress widget from the library instead
Customise widget and select:
Video Library > Tv Shows > In-Progress Tv shows

It is always better to use a widget from the Library or a Smart Playlist instead of an Add-on because content straight from the library loads much faster.
For instance, a random movie widget can be achieved by selecting Video Library > Movies > Titles and then setting the sort method to Random. Alternatively, a smart playlist can be used. Many smart playlists are included with the skin for the purposes of being widgets. Both these methods are much faster (almost instant) compared to Skin Helper widgets.
Yes, you got me. I had been using Skin Helper Widget. I will take your advice regarding Library widget. Thanks for the detailed explanation Smile
@jurialmunkey Had the Chance today to install the newesest Version. Just great! Performance wise it's a whole new world, the CPU is at a normal Level and it's much much smoother. The PI heats up when requesting Information (like Artworks, Cast, Crew etc.) but that's normal. For anyone on a low power Device remember:

- no animated Artwork (great to look at but adds a huge perfromance hit)
- don't enable automatic color matching (both options)
- leave Alphabet disabled ( haven't seen anyways what that does, but takes a hit on performance)

Anyways, I've set it up and it's my new Main Skin. For the future Development I have additionally 2 questions Smile

1) Would you consider to add more Media Flags, like BluRay, 3D, DTS etc. like in Artic Zephyr? I like to see that when I'm choosing the Movie, maybe here besides/instead the "HD" Logo https://imgur.com/a/GHz0p
    I've seen in the Showcase where you can enable/disable views that in "Big Poster" you have them on the Bottom, is that a old Screenshot, or maybe scratch that Idea during development? Also I see them in you Github Repo, but where are      they used?

2) Would you consider adding support for TV Show next aired, to see upcoming Episodes of our Shows? Reason is basically the same, when watching a series I think it's great to see at a glance when the next Episode is due to be released.

All in all, thanks for improving the Skin, with a few Options disabled it runs great on Devices like the PI!
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19