• 127(current)
Release script.skinshortcuts
I've played a little bit arround with the custom widget cause I've my own little Plugin which shows me the next epidode on PVR for series I've in library. It's like nextaired but for German Broadcast based on the TV-Guide for next 15 days...

so I insert in custom Wigdet:
Code:
plugin://plugin.program.serienplaner/?methode=get_item_serienplaner&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SerienPlaner.Countdown)]

most works out of the box... but I've some problems with the "Property ListItems]
python:

elif methode == 'get_item_serienplaner':
    sp_items = refreshWidget()
    writeLog('spitems %s' % (sp_items), level=xbmc.LOGDEBUG)
    writeLog('SerienPlaner sysargv: '+str(sys.argv), level=xbmc.LOGDEBUG)
    url = '-'
    for sitem in sp_items:
        li = xbmcgui.ListItem(label2=sitem['Channel'], label=sitem['Title'], thumbnailImage=sitem['Thumb'])
        li.setProperty("channel", sitem['Channel'])
        li.setArt({'poster': sitem['Poster'], 'fanart': sitem['Fanart'], 'clearlogo' : sitem['Clearlogo']})
        li.setInfo('video', {'mediatype' : "episode", 'Season' : sitem['Staffel'], 'Episode' : sitem['Episode'], 'Title' : sitem['Title'],
                             'Genre' : sitem['Genre'], 'mpaa' : sitem['Altersfreigabe'], 'year' : sitem['Jahr'], 'plot' : sitem['Description'],
                             'rating' : sitem['Rating'], 'studio' : sitem['Studio'], 'TvShowTitle' : sitem['TVShow'],  'duration' : int(sitem['RunningTime'])*60,
                             'StartTime' : sitem['Starttime']})
        li.setProperty("senderlogo", sitem['Logo'])
        li.setProperty("Starttime", sitem['Starttime'])
        li.setProperty("Datum", sitem['Datum'])
        li.setProperty("Duration", sitem['RunningTime'])
        li.setProperty("PVRID", sitem['PVRID'])
        li.setProperty("status", sitem['Status'])
        li.setProperty('DateTime', '%s %s' % (sitem['Datum'], sitem['Starttime']))
        li.setProperty('recordtime', sitem['_Starttime'])
        li.setProperty("recordname", '%s.S%sE%s.%s' % (sitem['TVShow'], sitem['Staffel'], sitem['Episode'], sitem['Title']))
        li.setProperty("DBType", '%s' % ("serienplaner"))

xbmcplugin.addDirectoryItem(handle=addon_handle, url=url, listitem=li)
    xbmcplugin.endOfDirectory(addon_handle)
    xbmc.executebuiltin("Container.Refresh")

so
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(ListItem.Label2)]

is available
but
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(ListItem.Property(DateTime))]
is not...

any idea?

Sveni_Lee
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
Looks like I got an error from Skin Shortcuts. It's happening every moment I'm going to Home screen and it's going with all skins. I'm using 17.6 from Windows Store. I looked the whole log myself and noticed that this sequence always repeat when there's an error from Skin Shortcuts:

Code:
00:48:30.822 T:15608   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: cannot import name name2codepoint
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\USU�RIO\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skinshortcuts\default.py", line 35, in <module>
                                                import xmlfunctions, datafunctions, library, nodefunctions
                                              File "C:\Users\USU�RIO\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skinshortcuts\resources\lib\xmlfunctions.py", line 26, in <module>
                                                import datafunctions, template
                                              File "C:\Users\USU�RIO\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skinshortcuts\resources\lib\datafunctions.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                from htmlentitydefs import name2codepoint
                                            ImportError: cannot import name name2codepoint
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Is anyone working on skinshortcuts? This bug on RPi is very annoying:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2657452
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Hello

How can i get the Path from a Specivic Mainmenu Item?

What i tried so far is:

xml:
$INFO[Container(9000).ListItemAbsolute(3).Path]

$INFO[Container(9000).ListItemAbsolute(2).Property(action)]

Did a Fakelist for the Mainmenu with content <include>skinshortcuts-mainmenu</include> (ID="9000")

Regards
(2018-02-18, 02:42)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: Hello
How can i get the Path from a Specivic Mainmenu Item?

What do you mean by path? Do you mean the onclick action e.g. ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,return)?
You can get that with
Code:
$INFO[Container(9000).ListItemAbsolute(2).Property(path)]

You can look in the script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml file to see what properties are available for each menu item.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thanks. what i would need, or what im looking for, is a path i could use in a content tag.

xml:
$INFO[Container(9000).ListItemAbsolute(2).Property(path)]
gives me:
xml:
ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,return)

i would need is something like this: (path without the "ActivateWindow" part)
xml:
videodb://movies/titles/

according to the wiki
Quote:What properties does Skin Shortcuts return

property(list)  |    The action of the shortcut, without any 'ActivateWindow' elements

Code:
$INFO[Container(9000).ListItemAbsolute(2).Property(list)]
gives me only "TVShowTitles" (without "videodb://") as example.

wasnt able to finde a propper path in script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml

------
EDIT:

O.K. guess i found a Workaround by using full paths in my Dafaults (xy.Data.xml)

if i set the "action" in my .Data.xml to "ActivateWindow(Videos,library://video/movies/titles.xml/,return)" instead of "ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,return)" Property(list) returns the path i would need.
Needs some thuther testing but looks god so far.

Regards
Hi I am trying to setup the default shortcuts for my skin with the script, but I am not clear as to how to define the defaults for the submenus.

I have a menu structure with a Main Menu and 2 Levels, so two SubMenus per Main Menu.

I can correctly define the SubMenus in the Management Dialog then use them using the includes for submenu and submenu-1. But I dont see how to define the Defaults for it.

I was able to define the MainMenu Defaults via mainmenu.DATA.xml but not for the submenus. Can anyone provide an example  as to how it would be done for the submenus.

I would for example like to define the following Structure: 

Main Menu Item 1 = Movies
Submenu Items for Movies are = Titles, Genres
SubMenu 1 Items for Movies are = Actors Directors

Main Menu Item 2 = Tv Shows
Submenu Items for Tv Shows are = Titles, Recently Added Episodes
SubMenu 1 Items for Tv Shows  are = Actors, Directors

thanks
(2018-02-21, 02:03)DjCisco Wrote: Hi I am trying to setup the default shortcuts for my skin with the script, but I am not clear as to how to define the defaults for the submenus.

I have a menu structure with a Main Menu and 2 Levels, so two SubMenus per Main Menu.

I can correctly define the SubMenus in the Management Dialog then use them using the includes for submenu and submenu-1. But I dont see how to define the Defaults for it.

I was able to define the MainMenu Defaults via mainmenu.DATA.xml but not for the submenus. Can anyone provide an example  as to how it would be done for the submenus.

I would for example like to define the following Structure: 

Main Menu Item 1 = Movies
Submenu Items for Movies are = Titles, Genres
SubMenu 1 Items for Movies are = Actors Directors

Main Menu Item 2 = Tv Shows
Submenu Items for Tv Shows are = Titles, Recently Added Episodes
SubMenu 1 Items for Tv Shows  are = Actors, Directors

thanks
ok nevermind, I found out how to do this.

However in order for the defaults to correctly work, It is apparently necessary for the LabelId and the DefaultID of each defined menu in mainmenu.DATA to be the same.

Can anyone explain why? I found nothing of the sort in the wiki.
What version is the 'latest stable' for Krypton?
How can I make a second submenu located on top of the home menu bar where the infoline bar used to be?  (I already moved the infoline bar to the top and rss feed just below that)
Using the Nox Silvo skin.
Just noticed that there are two wrong labels being used by the skinshortcuts script in the leia test branch... Labels 10005 and 10006 for 'Music' and 'Videos' are not being used by the newest version of the Kodi v18 alpha2. The correct labels are 2 and 3 now.

See the new localizes used for those labels:

Code:
#: addons/skin.estuary/xml/Home.xml
#: addons/skin.estuary/xml/Custom_1103_SourcesDialog.xml
#: addons/skin.estuary/xml/SkinSettings.xml
#: addons/skin.estuary/xml/Includes.xml
msgctxt "#2"
msgid "Music"
msgstr ""

#: system/settings/settings.xml
#: xbmc/media/MediaTypes.cpp
#: addons/skin.estuary/xml/Custom_1103_SourcesDialog.xml
#: addons/skin.estuary/xml/Variables.xml
#: addons/skin.estuary/xml/SkinSettings.xml
#: addons/skin.estuary/xml/Home.xml
msgctxt "#3"
msgid "Videos"
msgstr ""

And see this remark where 10005 and 10006 used to be:

Code:
#empty strings from id 10005 to 10006

At the moment, 'Music' and 'Videos' are therefore just shown as empty labels and not properly usable with a skin under the newest v18 alpha.
If this could be updated, it would be greatly appreciated! Smile
OSMC Skinner      |    The OSMC Skin for Kodi v20 Nexus (native 16:9, 21:9 and 4:3 skin, special cinemascope/CIH version available)      |     GitHub: https://github.com/Ch1llb0/skin.osmc
Hi all,

I am in the process of implementing Skin Shortcuts in my skin. In my "home screen" i would like to have my main menu(which i have already implemented with the script) and a separate grouplist containing various widgets. The thing is that the widget grouplist, should be independent from the main menu, as it does not change - no matter which main menu item is focused. So currently i have a "dummy" menu group in the home screen, from which the widget items in the grouplist grab info from(path, target etc.). My question is, is this the proper way to implement a "widget grouplist"? It seems a bit.. hacky. And on another note, it makes the visibility conditions a bit of a mess.

Sorry if the question is confusing, it is a bit difficult to write down Smile

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
(2018-05-05, 21:21)andersfisker Wrote: Hi all,

I am in the process of implementing Skin Shortcuts in my skin. In my "home screen" i would like to have my main menu(which i have already implemented with the script) and a separate grouplist containing various widgets. The thing is that the widget grouplist, should be independent from the main menu, as it does not change - no matter which main menu item is focused. So currently i have a "dummy" menu group in the home screen, from which the widget items in the grouplist grab info from(path, target etc.). My question is, is this the proper way to implement a "widget grouplist"? It seems a bit.. hacky. And on another note, it makes the visibility conditions a bit of a mess.

If you are using skinshortcuts templates to build the widgets, then it might be the only way.

However, if you're not, then you might be looking for the "just select widgets" method
https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinsh...0Select.md

This method will put all the properties in skin strings which you can then use to fill the content path and target and so on.

The main downside of this method is that you will have to make a custom dialog for management of the widgets, but with param based includes this is nowhere near as big a task as it used to be.
(2018-05-06, 00:35)jurialmunkey Wrote:

If you are using skinshortcuts templates to build the widgets, then it might be the only way.

However, if you're not, then you might be looking for the "just select widgets" method

This method will put all the properties in skin strings which you can then use to fill the content path and target and so on.

The main downside of this method is that you will have to make a custom dialog for management of the widgets, but with param based includes this is nowhere near as big a task as it used to be. 
The "Just-Select" method definitely seems to be a better solution for me, as i am not using templates. The reason i did not go with it at first, is i cant figure out how to implement widget defaults, while using Just-Select. Is this possible? And if so, could you point me in the right direction?

And thanks for the reply!
(2018-05-06, 10:10)andersfisker Wrote:
(2018-05-06, 00:35)jurialmunkey Wrote:

The "Just-Select" method definitely seems to be a better solution for me, as i am not using templates. The reason i did not go with it at first, is i cant figure out how to implement widget defaults, while using Just-Select. Is this possible? And if so, could you point me in the right direction?

And thanks for the reply!

Probably the easiest way to set default widgets is to do a first run skin initialisation where the skin sets all the default skin strings and settings.
You can do this using onload conditions in Startup.xml and have a special setting to check against for the first run.
e.g.
Code:
<onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Initialised)">Skin.SetString(Widget1.Path,videodb://movies/titles)</onload>
<onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Initialised)">Skin.SetString(Widget2.Path,videodb://tvshows/titles)</onload>
<onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Initialised)">Skin.SetBool(Initialised)</onload>

You can even force Startup.xml to load when the user first switches to the skin (so they don't need to reset) by adding an <onunload> line in DialogConfirm.xml (because the user will be asked if they want to keep the skin when first switching to it)
e.g.
Code:
<onunload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Initialised)">ActivateWindow(Startup)</onunload>
  • 127(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.skinshortcuts8