• 68(current)
Release Aura
Hi jurialmunkey 
Could you please add this Steam icon from https://iconmonstr.com/steam-4-svg/ to the icon folder.
(2018-07-04, 11:13)MitchZombie Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey 
Could you please add this Steam icon from https://iconmonstr.com/steam-4-svg/ to the icon folder.

Added Smile
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thank You !
(2018-06-21, 12:14)joostzilla Wrote: Extra question: The focus 'bounce' animation looks a bit too fast to me. Would it be possible to have the focus only zoom in and not out again. Or maybe somewhat slower.
I have an example from Plex here:
Video: Focus Bounce example 
 @jurialmunkey Have you thought about this? :-)
(2018-07-05, 18:55)joostzilla Wrote:
(2018-06-21, 12:14)joostzilla Wrote: Extra question: The focus 'bounce' animation looks a bit too fast to me. Would it be possible to have the focus only zoom in and not out again. Or maybe somewhat slower.

There's not enough space between items to use a simple zoom animation (you will notice that plex has a much larger spacing to allow for the animation).

I really wouldn't want the speed to be any lower, as otherwise I find it makes things feel laggy when navigating menus. You can edit yourself though. It is in Includes_Animations.xml - Animation_FocusBounce is the main animation, the _Small variant is used for landscape items, and _Large is used for the categories widget.
My new favorite skin... The only issue I noticed was when but adding more than 2 or more PVR channel groups as a live tv widgets I notice errors. Instead of intended channel group as a widget, I get the previous or proceeding channel group displaying as that instead.

Example:. I display USA channel group as widget.

Instead of USA channels group it shows the UK channel group with the UK channel icons and labels.
(2018-07-07, 04:12)mwake Wrote: My new favorite skin... The only issue I noticed was when but adding more than 2 or more PVR channel groups as a live tv widgets I notice errors. Instead of intended channel group as a widget, I get the previous or proceeding channel group displaying as that instead.

Example:. I display USA channel group as widget.

Instead of USA channels group it shows the UK channel group with the UK channel icons and labels.

Not a skin issue. It is an issue with whatever addon you are using to display channel groups (which I am assuming you are using Skin Helper widgets).
This is a very nice skin, but occasionally when it starts up the menu has Movies and TV Shows replaced with purple dashes.   Is there a conflict from re-use with another skin that may make them unable to co-exist?

Also, exiting Kodi takes much longer than with other skins.  I am not sure what it is doing.  It takes minutes, but it eventually exits.
(2018-07-08, 02:40)bbqbob Wrote: This is a very nice skin, but occasionally when it starts up the menu has Movies and TV Shows replaced with purple dashes.   Is there a conflict from re-use with another skin that may make them unable to co-exist?

Also, exiting Kodi takes much longer than with other skins.  I am not sure what it is doing.  It takes minutes, but it eventually exits.

Can you grab me a screenshot of the "purple dashes". Sounds very strange and I've never encountered anything like that.

Not sure why the exit would take longer. Unlikely to be anything to do with the skin directly, but might be one of the addons that the skin uses (e.g. SkinHelper or Colorbox). Wouldn't be able to tell without a debug log.
@jurialmunkey hey man, any more thought to letting UpNext move to the top of the screen? Smile I was thinking about updating to your latest git and I thought I should backup my setting again - so wanted to check since you actually go back to me on it when I asked if you could do it. Smile

See ya man. Once again, I think I've never been happier about a skin than this one. It really is wonderful.
(2018-07-07, 03:07)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-07-05, 18:55)joostzilla Wrote:

There's not enough space between items to use a simple zoom animation (you will notice that plex has a much larger spacing to allow for the animation).

I really wouldn't want the speed to be any lower, as otherwise I find it makes things feel laggy when navigating menus. You can edit yourself though. It is in Includes_Animations.xml - Animation_FocusBounce is the main animation, the _Small variant is used for landscape items, and _Large is used for the categories widget. 
 Thanks! I will experiment some more myself. :-)
Delete me *
(2018-06-30, 16:20)SerpentDrago69 Wrote: Where is all the view type id's and names listed ? 

trying to figure out the id for the Episode List View type

I'm sure its done the same why as your other skins and i've prob asked this before , but its been a little while and i can't for the life of me find a simple list of view type id's . I found the View id's but not what they are assigned to (name wise) 
I'd love if kodi made this information more easy to see .

Any info on the id's or a place where you list all id's and the names they are called ? 

Example Episode list (what id is that ? 502 ? 503 ? 51 ? 50 ?
(2018-07-08, 19:11)SerpentDrago69 Wrote:
(2018-06-30, 16:20)SerpentDrago69 Wrote: Where is all the view type id's and names listed ? 

trying to figure out the id for the Episode List View type

I'm sure its done the same why as your other skins and i've prob asked this before , but its been a little while and i can't for the life of me find a simple list of view type id's . I found the View id's but not what they are assigned to (name wise) 
I'd love if kodi made this information more easy to see .

Any info on the id's or a place where you list all id's and the names they are called ? 

Example Episode list (what id is that ? 502 ? 503 ? 51 ? 50 ?

There's no id list, but you can see what id each view is in Includes_View_Posters.xml and Includes_View_List.xml - the include names for each view should be fairly self evident.

Here is a list anyway:
50 - List
51 - Poster Wall
52 - Landscape Wall
53 - Small Square Wall
54 - Banner Wall
55 - Poster Showcase
56 - Landscape Showcase
57 - Square Showcase
58 - Big Posters
59 - Lovefilm
500 - Media Info List
501 - Poster Info List
502 - Episode List
503 - Large Square Wall
I hope you get time to code soon again. Really missing your updates Sad
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19