• 160(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
As far as I know, the only working version is the nightly done by Komplex, so try the newest one https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316733
Just tried the 7b58291 build with the same error. If I extract the URL that times out from the application and try to go to it in my browser it works so maybe I've somehow blocked Ember from accessing to the internet. Are there ports I should forward?
That's not the latest
Go to https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...GhoSkRVWG8 and order by date, latest is from may 5
Still no dice on the newest version.
If you are sure you are now running the latest and it still don't work for you, I can't help you
Lets see if we can get @DanCooper to help out
(2018-08-18, 00:51)Saisio Wrote: Hello,

Long time user of Ember and have recently been having an issue with scraping images. Any movie I try to scrape will be found, but once it starts to try to download posters or fan art every one will time out and the Ember gets weird when everything starts to time out and sometimes I will have to force quit the application. I haven't changed any settings and I have tried the latest alpha as well as the version (1.4.7.2 x86) I have been using for years (and successfully scraped hundreds of movies and TV shows with).

I'm usually pretty good at Google-fu'ing a solution to most of my issues if I can't solve them but I am coming up with nothing this time so I thought I'd reach out and ask. I'll post a pastebin of my log file below that contains the timeout errors and any ideas would be great.

Thanks

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/wLW5aTF6
 I need the log of the newest Ember daily version.
Whelp, I tried to get you a fresh log this morning and it's working fine again. I'm not sure what I did differently or how it resolved itself. Sorry future Googlers. Thanks for the assistance T-bird_se and Dan. And also, thanks for the wicked program Dan. Smile
Hi Dan, I only wanted to know if there is a way to have Ember download the poster with the highest votes, currently Ember picks the poster with the best resolution. the poster with the highest vote is the coolest looking
(2018-08-29, 22:32)abescalamis Wrote: Hi Dan, I only wanted to know if there is a way to have Ember download the poster with the highest votes, currently Ember picks the poster with the best resolution. the poster with the highest vote is the coolest looking
No. The problem is that one scraper/provider use a rating " 6 of 10", one use "likes" (e.g. 235 likes) and another don't have a rating system. So it's not really easy to find a solution that works with multiple image sources.
Do any of you know how to do this:

In the scraper-Images settings I have selected "Keep existing", but what ember does is create a copy of the "poster.jpg" and names it "Moviename (2018)-poster.jpg", is there a way to have ember delete the "poster.jpg" after scraping, I don't want to have 2 poster files.

Thank you
(2018-08-30, 20:38)abescalamis Wrote: Do any of you know how to do this:

In the scraper-Images settings I have selected "Keep existing", but what ember does is create a copy of the "poster.jpg" and names it "Moviename (2018)-poster.jpg", is there a way to have ember delete the "poster.jpg" after scraping, I don't want to have 2 poster files.

Thank you
If you already have a "poster.jpg" than the option "Keep existing" works only if you've also enabled this file name under Settings => Files & Sources => File Naming" , otherwise Ember don't know/read that file. The "Kodi Frodo" default is "<filename>-imagetype.ext". "poster.jpg" has to be added manually to the file name "Expert" settings.

Anyway, Ember create a file for any enabled file naming scheme, but atm it's not possible to remove/cleanup not enabled image names. That will be a feature of one of the next releases.
I understand better how the "keep existing" works now, thank you, I need to find a different way to do what I want.

"Keep Existing" option is not very helpful without being able to read different names other than the ones set in "Settings => Files & Sources => File Naming". 

I would like to suggest something like in the picture, but I don't know if it is possible, this will go perfectly along for the future releases of EMM since you mentioned that it will be able to remove/cleanup images not enabled in "Settings => Files & Sources => File Naming"

You can just use powershell to quickly remove the 'poster.jpg'
powershell:
Get-ChildItem "path\to\tv\movies" -recurse -include 'poster.jpg' | remove-item
(2018-08-31, 13:19)komplex Wrote: You can just use powershell to quickly remove the 'poster.jpg'
powershell:
Get-ChildItem "path\to\tv\movies" -recurse -include 'poster.jpg' | remove-item
 That will do the Job, thank you.
Hopefully some one can help with this quick question, how to I get ember to use the year in the folder title ? Using the command line to rename tv shows but for some like "wrecked (2016") it renames is "wrecked" this is a different show. Im using the auto command as I want it to be automated. Can I force ember to use the year in the folder name ? If I put a .nfo file with the a copy of the folder name in it ember picks the right show. So if someone knows a quick batch code to create the tvshows.nfo file using the folder name that would work also.
  • 160(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2