opensubtitles.org no longer working - Tried everything i think?
Link updated on post #27
(2018-03-25, 00:55)coddoc Wrote: Android Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/
iOS /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/Kodi/
Linux ~/.kodi/
Mac /Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/Kodi/
LibreELEC/OpenELEC /storage/.kodi/
Windows Start - type %APPDATA%\kodi\
Windows UWP  %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi\

Navigate there.Then ADDONS.Then find SERVICE.SUBTITLES.OPENSUBTITLES.Then just paste the SERVICE.PY inside.

Done.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cRm-c5...f23ttbv0TL (service.py link)

works for me, thnx
Just tried it on my Raspberry Pi3 with OpenElec 8.0.4 and it work great. Thanx a lot
hey guys
im new in this kind of stuff i build my kodi on a raspberry pi 3 but not with openelec
but with osmc is there any way that i can fix it because i cant find the file where i have to paste the text
when i put the sd card in my pc

grtz
(2018-03-25, 19:51)here_we_go Wrote: hey guys
im new in this kind of stuff i build my kodi on a raspberry pi 3 but not with openelec
but with osmc is there any way that i can fix it because i cant find the file where i have to paste the text
when i put the sd card in my pc

grtz
 It should be here in OSMC:
/osmc/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.opensubtitles_by_opensubtitles/service.py
it works thank you so much you guys are lifesavers :p
i have to use fillzilla olso to find the file but it works

thanks grtz
Hopefully an official update to the opensubtitles add-on will be released soon.  I'm sure the sorting functionality that has been commented out for this fix was doing something useful.

-cinergi
Just investigating getting this fixed. What versions are you people running of this addon, and did you get it from the Kodi repo or from the opensubtitles.org forum as a zip file?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2018-03-26, 03:19)nickr Wrote: Just investigating getting this fixed. What versions are you people running of this addon, and did you get it from the Kodi repo or from the opensubtitles.org forum as a zip file?
 I'm sorry but I don't remember. How can I check that?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2718305

Both add-ons (the kodi repo one and the .zip from the os forum) seem to be working now.
Hi

Australia just blocked (disabled) an access to opensbutitles.org site. Can't open the site at all. My server is blocking the site.

In kodi I tried to delete subtitles.org, re-install it, configure, update but nothing is working.

Are you able to assist?

Thanks
Sladjana
(2018-12-27, 05:32)rajvosa Wrote: Australia just blocked (disabled) an access to opensbutitles.org site. Can't open the site at all.
This is a support website for the Kodi software application. This is not a website where to ask for ways on how to circumvent certain road blocks that have been put up by governments or other legal entities.
(2018-12-27, 05:32)rajvosa Wrote: Hi

Australia just blocked (disabled) an access to opensbutitles.org site. Can't open the site at all. My server is blocking the site.

In kodi I tried to delete subtitles.org, re-install it, configure, update but nothing is working.

Are you able to assist?

Thanks
Sladjana
 Ha ha. That's weird, when I visit opensubtitles.org then it says: "Failed to load page content". I'm behind a VPN (British IP address). To me it looks like Opensubtitles didn't pay their webhost or something...
The opensubtitles website works just fine.
(2018-12-28, 14:08)Klojum Wrote: The opensubtitles website works just fine.
 Indeed, it does now!  Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
opensubtitles.org no longer working - Tried everything i think?0