• 543(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
I always use the 'List View' for videos. I do not use the 'Movies' or 'TV Show' menu entries. I use the 'Videos' menu entry from the main menu and then I choose 'Files'. In that view the TV series have a thumbnail of the TV show's poster but the movies have no thumbnail at all or a thumbnail of the movie company (i.e MGM, Universal, etc.). I want the movies to have a thumbnail of the (movie) poster too. How can I do that?
Hi,

just a small bug I encountered using Kodi v18.
In the JukeBox view it's not possible to switch off the topbar.

And for some reason I got an album where the track order is wrong.
I changed the tags of the first song of an album and updated the library.
Since then the updated track is listed as the last track (tracknumber is still 1) for that album.
When entering the album itself for example in List View, the order of the tracks is correct.

Maybe this can be fixed.

Anyways thanks for that awesome mod!
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
Hi,

absolutetly love your mod, have been using it for at least 2 years now across multiple devices. There is one small syntax error in your code though that keeps bugging me for some time now (it causes one of the posters not to be displayed on Live Backgroud). I kept correcting it myself locally, but due to the frequent updates lately it constantly gets replaced again...

So please, could you include this small fix in your next update?

Code:
16x9/Includes_LiveBG.xml, Line 372:
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(9031).ListItem((2).Art(poster)))">$INFO[Container(9031).ListItem(2).Art(poster)]</value>

change to

<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(9031).ListItem(2).Art(poster))">$INFO[Container(9031).ListItem(2).Art(poster)]</value>

Thanks! Cool
Hello,

I would like to modify a bit for the below 2 windows, but I cannot locate them in your mod skin, in original skins, these are:
- DialogSubtitles.xml => to display the list of all subtitles from a given provider
- DialogSelect.xml => to display the the content of a .rar or .zip files that contains several subtitles files.

Could you please let me know which file / part should I look for in your skin mod ?

Thank you so much !
Hi
Since leia 18 I cannot access the "setup aeon nox main menu"
I hear the click but the screen does not move.
I cannot setup widgets or customize
everthing else works.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nvidia shield
Aeon nox silvo 6.1.8
Is it possible to add background music to the home menu?
Thanks
I don't know how much of a priority the non-default fonts are, but here are some small issues with the caviar thingy font:

I've seen this in music as well, if the title of a track fits just into the frame, it gets close to the time indicator like this.
KODI Player: Nvidia Shield TV Pro [2019] w/ Wolf Launcher + Synology DS418 | Receiver: Marantz SR6013 | TV: LG 55SJ800V | Toaster: Severin AT 2515

How to:
Create custom video nodes like Documentaries, Concerts, Kids etc
(2019-02-05, 15:29)Tyler Durden Wrote: I've selected Random Fanart for the backgrounds on Music, Movies and TV Shows, but only Movies is working, the other 2 show a black background.
What am I doing wrong?
 I'm having the same issue. The random fanart for music is the only not working for me. Movies and TV shows are fine. It's also not consistent, some of the music artist show while other show a black background.
(2019-02-07, 10:25)Maaarv Wrote: Hi,

Since then the updated track is listed as the last track (tracknumber is still 1) for that album.
When entering the album itself for example in List View, the order of the tracks is correct.

Maybe this can be fixed.

TopBar issue will be fixed on Git sometime soon. The other issue I am not sure how to help with since the skin does not decide track order, numbers, or provide any metadata at all. Your files do... Undecided

(2019-02-07, 15:35)past79 Wrote: Hi,

absolutetly love your mod, have been using it for at least 2 years now across multiple devices. There is one small syntax error in your code though that keeps bugging me for some time now (it causes one of the posters not to be displayed on Live Backgroud). I kept correcting it myself locally, but due to the frequent updates lately it constantly gets replaced again...

So please, could you include this small fix in your next update?

Code:
16x9/Includes_LiveBG.xml, Line 372:
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(9031).ListItem((2).Art(poster)))">$INFO[Container(9031).ListItem(2).Art(poster)]</value>

change to

<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(9031).ListItem(2).Art(poster))">$INFO[Container(9031).ListItem(2).Art(poster)]</value>

Thanks! Cool

Fixed on Git soon and thanks for the bug report but it would've been nice if you mentioned this before now Tongue . Two years is a pretty long time to not let me know about a bug.

I don't know what I don't know... Ya know? Wink

(2019-02-07, 16:58)cyriltra Wrote: Hello,

I would like to modify a bit for the below 2 windows, but I cannot locate them in your mod skin, in original skins, these are:
- DialogSubtitles.xml => to display the list of all subtitles from a given provider
- DialogSelect.xml => to display the the content of a .rar or .zip files that contains several subtitles files.

Could you please let me know which file / part should I look for in your skin mod ?

Thank you so much !

I do not know what you are looking for but those files do exist in this skin so... Huh

(2019-02-07, 21:20)sjackson Wrote: Hi
Since leia 18 I cannot access the "setup aeon nox main menu"
I hear the click but the screen does not move.
I cannot setup widgets or customize
everthing else works.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nvidia shield
Aeon nox silvo 6.1.8

The only thing I can think off is that you have Skin Shortcuts installed but disabled. If you need further assistance please provide a debug log (wiki)

(2019-02-08, 02:25)Matthaynes1901 Wrote: Is it possible to add background music to the home menu?
Thanks

Do not know since I have no idea what background music means??

If you mean showing fanart for your Music collection then well you need the fanart "connected" to your Music files to display them. No idea how further to help you since there is very little info provided and I do not have time to guess what it is you expect compared to what you already have...

(2019-02-08, 09:09)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: I don't know how much of a priority the non-default fonts are, but here are some small issues with the caviar thingy font:

I've seen this in music as well, if the title of a track fits just into the frame, it gets close to the time indicator like this.

Every issue in the skin is a priority Wink

However, the issue with the sidemenu is not in latest from Git so cannot confirm or fix that. As for the spacing issue with Caviar Dreams and RightList I will try to fix that ASAP.

(2019-02-09, 00:05)harvey21 Wrote: I'm having the same issue. The random fanart for music is the only not working for me. Movies and TV shows are fine. It's also not consistent, some of the music artist show while other show a black background.

Not a mind reader Confused... Please provide a debug log (wiki).

(2019-02-04, 08:30)antisuck Wrote: Thanks for the reply Mike, but I've decided to go back to Krypton for now. It's funny you mentioned Cinemavision, it was installed and active, but it's also a total mess on Leia, at least on my system, and may even be causing other problems. I use it all the time and don't currently have a lot of confidence that it's being maintained so back I go. Reverting to Krypton fixed me up for the time being.

I guess that's a good outcome. It doesn't help me fix your issue but okey dokey Wink Cool

(2019-02-04, 13:20)Txemoto Wrote: I use Up Next addon from official Kodi repository.

This addon works well with other skins, but with Silvo has strange behavior.

When the episode is close to end the pop up with the countdown appers without problems. however, when I click "next" button to view the next episode, it starts well but the countdown stills there with the entire duration of the chapter.

It is posible to fix it?

Thanks in advanced

I did what I could with this addon but I do not use it so I will need screenshots + debug log (wiki) from those that do before I can or will look into supporting it.

(2019-02-04, 17:33)Tike Wrote: Thanks SiLVO for your great work!

Iis it possible move the menubar "play rewind stop etc.." to the Top of the TV screen?

Thanks Smile

Sorry, No. Not gonna happen in the immediately foreseeable future.

(2019-02-05, 09:55)Maaarv Wrote: Hi,

I got two questions:

I just updated to Leia and switched to Artwork Beef.
I always used a modded version of Movie Set Artwork Automator before to fetch extrafanart1 artwork to be shown inside the movie set cases.
Is this still possible using Artwork Beef or isn't this feature supported anymore?

Another thing I tried to get working is TV Melodies plugin as TV Tunes isn't worked on anymore.
When browsing my tv show library the corresponding local mp3 theme starts playing but the skin switches to fullscreen playback and after a few seconds the playback gets interrupted.
Isn't TV Melodies supported by this skin or do I need to do something else to get this working like before?

extrafanart1 is removed in the skin. There is support for Container.Art(Set.Fanart) or just assigning a fanart to a Set using Artwork Beef. If you need some assistance please let me know what you have done so far and what you would like to see happen.

(2019-02-05, 11:43)pilot188 Wrote: Hi there
I can confirm this behavior. Is there any way to fix it also be ourself?

Me and my wife loves your skin. It's really great work. Thanks for porting to Leia

Isn't this addon still in testing? I have no idea what it is doing, please check with the provider.

(2019-02-05, 12:53)carlosmrs Wrote: Hello everyone,
First of all thanks to mikeSilvo for skin upgrading to kodi v18.
The only problem I have is with wireless mouse operation
Main menu and submenus only work with the wireless keyboard or command box and still didn't quite understand where the wirellless mouse works.
I have always selected the "enable mouse and touch screen support" option and it worked well with previous versions.
Is there a solution?
Thanks

There may be a solution but I would need way more info.

(2019-02-05, 15:29)Tyler Durden Wrote: I've selected Random Fanart for the backgrounds on Music, Movies and TV Shows, but only Movies is working, the other 2 show a black background.
What am I doing wrong?

If your library is new or you have added new items recently while your library is small enough to notice a blank fanart here and there then please take the time to cache the artwork. You can Pre cache it using whatever tools available like Texture Cache Maintenance Utility or Artwork Beef.
Any idea how to give movies a thumbnail of the poster (just like TV shows)?

[edit] Haha. In "List View" TV shows only have thumbnails of its poster if they are in the "wrong" folder on my hard drive (i.e.the one marked for movies). When properly set, TV shows also show an icon of the TV company. Which company made the TV show or movie in question does not interest me, a preview of the poster does however. Oh well, you can't have everything
(2019-02-07, 10:25)Maaarv Wrote: Hi,

Maybe this can be fixed.

Might be that the metadata for that track is incorrect. I use a free MP3 tag editor to fix mine. It's called "Mp3tag". Works great!
Tip for Xbox One users. I use Kodi 18 (Leia). Don't install the skin directly from the zip file in the top post but use the zip file for the repository from the top post. 

BTW: does anybody know how to choose a background for Aeon Nox from a USB stick, or network drive, on an Xbox One? [edit] For that background image: simply plug in a USB stick. Smile
Mike

THANK YOU FOR ADDING SET ICON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
Hello Mike. I want to say that you're doing an excellent job with the skin. I started using it when i got Kodi some years ago and haven't looked back.

I have two things that I can't figure out after I updated to Kodi 18.

I reset my windows, installed Kodi 18 and your Leia skin. To totally start over.

1. Logos.

I can't seem to get the Logos view in Music to show the logos automatically. Most of my artist have the logo.png in their artist folder, yet it doesn't show, but it does show in fullscreen music view. Solved. I did not realize that it didn't use logo.png anymore, but has to be clearlogo.png
For some reason it doesn't scrape them it seems, I need to go to the artist info - settings - Artworkbeef manual to get them. And doing this to all my music will take a lifetime.

With TV shows the Logos show, but when adding a new show it doesn't scrape it or add it so that it shows in the Logo view, yet again I need to get it manually. I have chosen " add settings to advandecsettings.xml " in artwork beef, so that should be covered.

2. Fanart.

I have fanart playlists that I saved from Kodi 17 to import to 18, since it takes time to make them.

Those playlist fanarts show up really slow, i.e. when I choose the movies tab the fanart takes some seconds to appear, and when I go down to my submenu (animated, foreign et) that have different playlist fanarts, the same happens.

When I choose the standard " Show random movie fanart " it works fine. I have done this some days ago, so Kodi should've cached them. This worked just fine in Kodi 17, so seems like an 18 issue.

Am I missing something here?

PS: It seems like I have set the information providers correct, so I doubt the problem lies there.

Sorry for the wall of text.
Hi all i have kodi 18 leia and aeon nox silvo skin, the problem im having is none of the tv episodes marks as watched after i have watched it i have tried to do it manually pressing c button on my mini keyboard still wont work i enabled the watched flag in advanced in configure skin settings still no luck any idea what has happened as it was ok before i changed over from kodi 17.6??
  • 543(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55