• 9(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2019-02-08, 09:25)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-08, 02:15)Zwanzig Wrote: Can you consider adding information about Movie Sets like in AZ plus

Yeah, definitely would like to do a Sets info page.  
Blush
Arctic Zephir 2 only allowed 1 widget in each menu? Can I add more widget?
(2019-02-09, 12:34)Sunseng Wrote: Arctic Zephir 2 only allowed 1 widget in each menu? Can I add more widget?

This skin is not released yet ...
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
getting too excited cant wait for beta release
(2019-02-09, 14:38)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 12:34)Sunseng Wrote:  

This skin is not released yet ...  
 Oh ic. Thanks.
Thanks @jurialmunkey  AZ is still my favorite skin and running on the main living room system.  It's the ultimate skin for WAF.  I'll be following this thread closely.  In fact this skin's availability might be the trigger to upgrade the house to leia so the W in WAF doesn't get too upset.
Video Info Hint Text and Control Menu

(2019-02-08, 09:30)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-08, 03:55)simouryou Wrote: but i am wondering, have you change you mind about the bottom row? (play/ cast/ trailer...} everyone loved this screenshot.

I'm not sure yet - trying a few different things out. I want to keep visible buttons, but I also like the possibility of navigating left/right in the infoscreen. I definitely want to try to figure out a way to keep that episode info dialog though - as I also really like it!    
well, if you can't make your mind, you can keep both as options you know, especially, it has practicality differences too, e.g mouse users like me will definitely like the  easy-to-access row, while living room guys, may find swiping left/right easier.
also, i like much better, the row to be in the bottom, let's see what other users are thinking.
I need this asap! Lol
(2019-02-10, 04:29)jurialmunkey Wrote: Video Info Hint Text and Control Menu
 Will there still be an option on video info to see the cast?

EDIT - just noticed it in the bottom right hand corner.  Quite subtle
@Kokonutcreme - That's just the hint text. To see the cast all you need to do is open movie info and then press right. You can see how it works towards the end of this demo of the dark color scheme:

Looks great Smile

How about
- pressing up for viewing description in full screen
- pressing down to blend in buttons for actions by temporary replacing the line with the hints (also possible via menu button)

And I love the explore section Smile
(2019-02-10, 04:29)jurialmunkey Wrote: Image
Stunning!
Cinema: Epson EH-TW9300 | 125" scope fixed frame screen | Panasonic DMP-UB700 | Denon AVR-X4200W | AudioLab M-PWR | Monitor Audio Bronze 7.1.2 Atmos & DTS:X | Kodi (OSMC Vero 4K)
(2019-02-10, 04:29)jurialmunkey Wrote: Video Info Hint Text and Control MenuImageImage
 Like in Aura, I love it. Looks amazing, will we have the option to put clearlogo where we see the Movie title like in A:Z 1?
Are you thinking of something for pvr?
Xioami Mi Stick - Kodi 18.8
Libreelec 9.2.X - Kodi 18.8
Raspberry Pi 3
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226