• 33(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-02-12, 13:58)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-02-12, 05:06)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-02-12, 03:01)CK77 Wrote: I only have a very limited amount of genre options. No more than 10, nature is not one of them.
Is there a way to add genres?

Is there a way to use a source to create a smart playlist? That would be the easiest i guess
 You can add/edit genres but it won't be different than using tags...The question is how to narrow down the condition so that it pulls what you want, and then that it auto-maintains it....
If you're playing from local source, then I guess it would work to set a smartplaylist with rule 'path' contains '<name-of-folder-name-for-nature>', or similar. just make sure its unique so that other unwanted media won't fulfill the condition.

For stand-up (and imdb,trak lists) you can use tag-generator as I mentioned earlier.
it's a great tool that works as a service and tags video with 'standup', so you won't need to add tags manually.
https://github.com/wellspokenman/tag-generator 
Im going to play around with this tag generator you mentioned but genera's and playlists just didn't cut it for me things are entirely left out of widgets and lots of items will be in multiple widgets as well. for example lots of movies are both Action / Adventure I want Mission Impossible to be in the Action widget and want Indiana Jones to be in Adventure if you use genera's then both will be listed in each category a bit repetitive if you have over a 1000 movies and 500 tv shows. Custom tags has been the only way I figured out how to make sure the media is exactly what I want it to be in the widget. The only thing that bothers me my OCD speaking here is that the items listed in the tags are listed in the order in which you scanned them into your library. I would like them to be listed in alphabetical order does anyone know how I can set this up?  
use 'tag' as a rule and 'sort' as whatever you want (random?) in smartplaylists...I agree with you that it is the best way it just needs a lot of maintenance.

Now, if you're organizing netflix, then millions are consuming your library. btw, even the 'recommendations' aren't made on-demand as far as i know, they have groups of reccomendation profiles and then they put you in a certain group based on watched list (reducing calculation resources and running time)...
Now if you're gonna do this on an individual base, a lot of work....

ps - tag generator can tag based on lists from trakt and imdb. so it is possible to do it once on there and then all tags can be rewritten with it...
theoretically, you can add stuff in advance so that when they're added to library it will tag them as well. haven't test it myself beyond 'standup' and once tested against a random imdb list i found online...
(2019-02-12, 16:47)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-02-12, 13:58)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-02-12, 05:06)cartman.dos Wrote:  You can add/edit genres but it won't be different than using tags...The question is how to narrow down the condition so that it pulls what you want, and then that it auto-maintains it....
If you're playing from local source, then I guess it would work to set a smartplaylist with rule 'path' contains '<name-of-folder-name-for-nature>', or similar. just make sure its unique so that other unwanted media won't fulfill the condition.

For stand-up (and imdb,trak lists) you can use tag-generator as I mentioned earlier.
it's a great tool that works as a service and tags video with 'standup', so you won't need to add tags manually.
https://github.com/wellspokenman/tag-generator
Im going to play around with this tag generator you mentioned but genera's and playlists just didn't cut it for me things are entirely left out of widgets and lots of items will be in multiple widgets as well. for example lots of movies are both Action / Adventure I want Mission Impossible to be in the Action widget and want Indiana Jones to be in Adventure if you use genera's then both will be listed in each category a bit repetitive if you have over a 1000 movies and 500 tv shows. Custom tags has been the only way I figured out how to make sure the media is exactly what I want it to be in the widget. The only thing that bothers me my OCD speaking here is that the items listed in the tags are listed in the order in which you scanned them into your library. I would like them to be listed in alphabetical order does anyone know how I can set this up?    
use 'tag' as a rule and 'sort' as whatever you want (random?) in smartplaylists...I agree with you that it is the best way it just needs a lot of maintenance.

Now, if you're organizing netflix, then millions are consuming your library. btw, even the 'recommendations' aren't made on-demand as far as i know, they have groups of reccomendation profiles and then they put you in a certain group based on watched list (reducing calculation resources and running time)...
Now if you're gonna do this on an individual base, a lot of work....

ps - tag generator can tag based on lists from trakt and imdb. so it is possible to do it once on there and then all tags can be rewritten with it...
theoretically, you can add stuff in advance so that when they're added to library it will tag them as well. haven't test it myself beyond 'standup' and once tested against a random imdb list i found online...  
yeah random would be more like Netflix and the Maintenance is half the fun lol. going to try the smart playlist settings you recommended when I get home from work if it works my OCD thanks you...
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2019-02-12, 13:36)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-02-12, 04:53)CK77 Wrote:  
Artwork Beef recently changed something when you set your Artwork make sure you not only tick the new artwork you want but also untick the old one. Not sure if this is causing the behavior you are describing but it is my best guess. 
I don't think it has anything to do with Artwork Beef.
I'm talking about the icons you select for your main menu, like the little tv, the movie reel, the search glass,....
I'm changing those in the skin options under the create your short cuts menu.

But i'll have a look tonight anyway to see if two icons are checked
(2019-02-12, 18:43)CK77 Wrote:
Artwork Beef recently changed something when you set your Artwork make sure you not only tick the new artwork you want but also untick the old one. Not sure if this is causing the behavior you are describing but it is my best guess.   
I'm talking about the icons you select for your main menu, like the little tv, the movie reel, the search glass,....

oh sorry I misunderstood you are talking about the menu thumbnails. try resetting the menu shortcut first you don't have to change it just remap the path to your menu item then reset the thumbnail.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD

Github version has a fix for that issue, you can clone/download from there and replace your current version.
commit
(2019-02-12, 19:09)cartman.dos Wrote:
Github version has a fix for that issue, you can clone/download from there and replace your current version.
commit 
Do i just download the whole skin and replace all the files? Or just that single one?
(2019-02-12, 20:32)CK77 Wrote:
(2019-02-12, 19:09)cartman.dos Wrote:
commit 
Do i just download the whole skin and replace all the files? Or just that single one? 
that single one is supposed to fix ur icon issue.
but u better replacing the whole skin files, as there are some other improvements there (mainly to netflix 523 viewtype)
(2019-02-12, 20:44)cartman.dos Wrote:
but u better replacing the whole skin files, as there are some other improvements there (mainly to netflix 523 viewtype) 
Ok, thanks for the help!
I'll try that tonight when i get home. 
Always nice to play around with some new features too Smile
(2019-02-12, 21:00)CK77 Wrote:
(2019-02-12, 20:44)cartman.dos Wrote:
Ok, thanks for the help!

So i copied the whole folder, and now my icon problem seems to be fixed!

I really like that in the netflix view when you get to the seasons section of the tv shows that it now shows the season posters.
One request though, is it possible to set the navigation on the seasons section to horizontal without also changing it for the rest of the netflix views?
It makes sense to have horizontal scrolling for the tv show seasons since there usually are not that many, but for the tv shows or movies i really like the vertical scrolling, that way you change more tv shows/movies with one click

Thanks for the great work!
(2019-02-13, 07:55)CK77 Wrote:
(2019-02-12, 21:00)CK77 Wrote:
(2019-02-12, 20:44)cartman.dos Wrote: that single one is supposed to fix ur icon issue.
Ok, thanks for the help!

I really like that in the netflix view when you get to the seasons section of the tv shows that it now shows the season posters.
One request though, is it possible to set the navigation on the seasons section to horizontal without also changing it for the rest of the netflix views?
It makes sense to have horizontal scrolling for the tv show seasons since there usually are not that many, but for the tv shows or movies i really like the vertical scrolling, that way you change more tv shows/movies with one click

Yeah I thought about it too, but I'm not sure it's possible using the same view, meaning, that might need two copies of netflix view, one for movies/tvshows/etc and one for seasons/episodes...
It wasn't important enough since next update gonna' include seasons&episodes on one view (widenetlix view), but i'll keep this in mind...
(2019-02-13, 16:59)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-02-13, 07:55)CK77 Wrote:
(2019-02-12, 21:00)CK77 Wrote: Ok, thanks for the help!

Yeah I thought about it too, but I'm not sure it's possible using the same view, meaning, that might need two copies of netflix view, one for movies/tvshows/etc and one for seasons/episodes...
It wasn't important enough since next update gonna' include seasons&episodes on one view (widenetlix view), but i'll keep this in mind... 
and we will rejoice because that is good!!! seasons and episodes on one page is awesome.
Is it bad I check this thread everyday for an update lol.
Tbh have you not thought about getting this skin added to the official Kodi repo once its out of beta? It really is an amazing skin and would give a chance for more people to experience.
Hi good evening @Cartman.dos 

I'm having "problems" with the skin, since I do not get the information that should appear here, like the imdb score or the study logos.

I am fully sure that the options are activated and I have the logos of the studies, both in white and in color.

I'm running the skin in Coreelec 8.99.2 on a Ki Pro.

Btw, thanks for this magnific skin!
(2019-02-13, 23:28)Darz Wrote: Hi good evening @Cartman.dos 

I'm having "problems" with the skin, since I do not get the information that should appear here, like the imdb score or the study logos.

I am fully sure that the options are activated and I have the logos of the studies, both in white and in color.

I'm running the skin in Coreelec 8.99.2 on a Ki Pro.

Btw, thanks for this magnific skin!
 Check first post in this thread, for how to enable media flags. In short, you have to enable them in 'media library views' tab of skin settings (imdb,tmdb/tvdb, etc) first.
Then you can choose which you want to show/disable in 'Home' tab.
If settings are adjusted correctly it will start pulling ratings data (takes time to build database), the first ones would be what your scraper had scraped.
Some ratings are coming from scraper (universal scraper for ex.), others from skin helper...
Make sure you enter APIs both in scraper and 'metadata artwork module' in 'supported addons' tab of skinsettings so that you won't be limited in how much time & amount you can pull daily (note also that omdb api is a must for rotten tomato/metacritic).
Good luck Smile
(2019-02-13, 20:50)tantrum080 Wrote: Is it bad I check this thread everyday for an update lol.
Tbh have you not thought about getting this skin added to the official Kodi repo once its out of beta? It really is an amazing skin and would give a chance for more people to experience.

Or just port Bingie into the official Titan skin so it's no longer broken. New and improved!
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26