• 101(current)
Release Aura
Interesting issue; favorites cause Kodi to bomb in one particular setup, it just vanishes with no proper exiting or anything in the log, just poof!  The setup, access favorites from the power menu.  The favorites come up in a window but selecting and launching any item causes the problem.  Accessing favorites from a category widget works fine however.  Anyone else run in to problems launching favorites from the power menu?
Is there a way to:
1) Display a submenu as a widget? (not as the categories widget - why? see my 2nd point)
2) Show the same set of widgets across all the menu items? (This was simple in Titan Beta, where the menu was hidden and front page was a widget per line which also included sub menu as a widget). If I scroll through the different menu items, the widgets remain the same

Any advice is greatly appreciated. I loved the Titan Beta but it is not available for Leia
(2019-02-15, 23:22)prateek33 Wrote: Is there a way to:
1) Display a submenu as a widget? (not as the categories widget - why? see my 2nd point)
2) Show the same set of widgets across all the menu items? (This was simple in Titan Beta, where the menu was hidden and front page was a widget per line which also included sub menu as a widget). If I scroll through the different menu items, the widgets remain the same

Any advice is greatly appreciated. I loved the Titan Beta but it is not available for Leia

Are you asking if it's possible to make the categories widget poster sized?
Not currently, but I can consider it as an option. Or are you asking for a static submenu across all menu items? (not possible currently either - you would need to set it manually to be the same across all menus)

Also, there isn't currently any way to create a global set of widgets - the best you can do is individually set the widgets for each menu item to be the same. I will be introducing a global widget set option when I overhaul the widgets, but no eta on that currently.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Hey @jurialmunkey would it be possible for you to add the end time in OSD? I loved this option in Fuse!
(2019-02-16, 00:08)djoole Wrote: Hey @jurialmunkey would it be possible for you to add the end time in OSD? I loved this option in Fuse!
Press Info on remote and it will show.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
I absolutely love this skin. I am just having an issue figuring out how to refresh data on a movie so I can correct the match.
(2019-02-16, 03:14)[email protected] Wrote: am just having an issue figuring out how to refresh data on a movie so I can correct the match.
Call up the Movie Information Page, usually I on your remote or keyboard, and select the Refresh icon which is the last icon on the right along the top row of icons. You have to arrow right first to display the icons.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-02-09, 01:45)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-08, 21:44)arielf Wrote: I'm trying this skin, and I can not find to add widget please, is this option available?
Thanks

Settings > Skin Settings > Home > Customise Home Menu > Widgets.  
Great skin! I'm having some trouble with widgets.

I followed your instructions for adding widgets above. I have a TV Shows menu item, I go to it and go into Edit Widgets, and I add a few options. One is Recently Added shows, another is the Titles view. However when I exit back to the main menu, I do not see the widgets. I see the Categories "widget" at the top, but not the Recently Added, Titles, etc that I created.

Am I missing something? I have all the dependencies installed. FWIW I switched to Aura from another theme (Estuary MOD) so I really hope I dont have to wipe Kodi and start again.

Any help would be great, thanks!

Update: So I tried this, I renamed my Kodi folder and loaded a fresh install. Installed Aura and configured a widget. It worked, so I quit Kodi, and copied my "addons" folder over to my old install. I loaded Kodi again and I see widgets! But then moments later the skin refreshes, and the widgets are gone again. Perhaps it's some other addon I have, I'm not sure. I suppose I may have to start my Kodi from scratch to get it working.
Call up the Movie Information Page, usually I on your remote or keyboard, and select the Refresh icon which is the last icon on the right along the top row of icons. You have to arrow right first to display the icons.
[/quote]

I see play, plot, extended info, user rating

Is it possible I turned it off?
@jurialmunkey
I see you have updated Aura to 1.0.4 on GitHub but Kodi is showing 1.0.2. is this correct?
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
whatever i do its not showing all menus in the home screen. WHy is that? I wonder why is this happening since its officially supported for kodi leia
(2019-02-16, 05:56)[email protected] Wrote: I see play, plot, extended info, user rating

Is it possible I turned it off?
I don't know. I wouldn't think so. Someone with more experience with the skin will need to advise.

If you only have four icons, then I guess you don't have Artwork Beef installed for the Artwork icons. As for the Refresh button, it should be a standard button and it is the one highlighted in the image.

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-02-16, 03:28)Karellen Wrote: Call up the Movie Information Page, usually I on your remote or keyboard, and select the Refresh icon which is the last icon on the right along the top row of icons. You have to arrow right first to display the icons.

Had kiosk mode on, turning that off helped a lot.
I'd like to see this view on Aura 

https://i.imgur.com/SDiY4v4.png
(2019-02-16, 02:05)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-16, 00:08)djoole Wrote: Hey @jurialmunkey would it be possible for you to add the end time in OSD? I loved this option in Fuse!
Press Info on remote and it will show. 
 It's present in the info screen from the library views, but not present in the info screen in the player.
NB : i use the shield remote, so to display the info i call the OSD (OK button) then extend it (UP button).
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19